How many out there like it when cuck cleans up the cream pie

My hub always cleans me after I have been with others. This is my #1 most enjoyable sex act that I can do with my hubby and he knows it and loves it. When it is time for him to clean I am usually quite sore and sensitive, his gentle licking and sucking will gradually bring me to orgasm again, which is a nice way to end things or get me ready for the next round of real sex.

My hub always cleans me after I have been with others. This is my #1 most enjoyable sex act that I can do with my hubby and he knows it and loves it. When it is time for him to clean I am usually quite sore and sensitive, his gentle licking and sucking will gradually bring me to orgasm again, which is a nice way to end things or get me ready for the next round of real sex.
My wife could have written this, it is exactly the same for us

I regularly clean my wife up after I"m done. In fact, I'm quite insistent about it. I love having my cum drip out of her used pussy while she's riding my face. When I can tell she's close to cumming, I slide three fingers up inside her and she ends up squirting all over my face! Squirt with cum mixed together - divine! Whether it's cum from a BBC makes no difference to me (or her).

I've always looked forward to that part of the night usually when the bull has gone home, its five in the morning,wife tired and wants to sleep,i would be like a rampant rabbit of course,and couldn't wait to clean every fucking drop,she would come round to my idea in the end, after i'd gently teased her with my tongue,in the end she'd be grabbing my head and grinding her pussy into my face.....happy memories. xx:rolleyes:
fucking loved it when ex grabbed my head & rubbed her self all over my face then pinned me down as I cleaned her up

Back