How many out there like it when cuck cleans up the cream pie

Hubby always cleans me up after. Sometimes he lies underneath me with his face against my fanny so that when my lover pulls out after cumming his big black dick flops onto hubby's face along with his cum. I have also made hubby clean My lovers cocks by sucking them. He loves it x

I've always looked forward to that part of the night usually when the bull has gone home, its five in the morning,wife tired and wants to sleep,i would be like a rampant rabbit of course,and couldn't wait to clean every fucking drop,she would come round to my idea in the end, after i'd gently teased her with my tongue,in the end she'd be grabbing my head and grinding her pussy into my face.....happy memories. xx:rolleyes:

Does it turn you on any pics
" honestly...damn you never know what will turn you on until your into it" i would have never thought of having two or more men prior to my lover now....AND IT IS THE MOST NASTY TURN ON TO SUCK A BBC WITH HIM, ILL HAND IT OFF FROM SUCKING IT THEN HE'LL SUCK IT AND WATCHING HIM DO THAT AND SLIDING IT INTO MY
WET PUSSY ..KNOWING HE TOO IS GETING TURNED ON AND HARD SUCKING IT ...DAMN IM WET JUST THINKING OF IT NOW..

I (before, single now) usually hold her tight kiss her and play with her breasts while the other guy fucks her. After he grunts and comes, I take a towel and do clean up. Then screw her brains out. :>

Back