How many of you have been with muslim wives or single muslim girls

Well, who or what is God? It's the 64.000 dollar question since the Jews, than the Christians and eventuall the Muslems started therir mendacious religion which was nothing but suppression and fraud, The North-american indians with their belief in 'Manitou' - the holy spirit - come closer! :devil:

There are two basic questions here
does God exist?
And if so, how do you define God?

why he , maybe she or nothing .
it is male !!!
We are moving into theology and philosophy here. In my view, God cannot be anthropomorphized and has no gender. A limitation of the English language, and many other languages, is that we do not have a gender-neutral pronoun, other than “it,” which refers to inanimate objects or non-human living things and therefore would be inappropriate for God, who is at a level much higher than humans. Traditionally, God is referred to as “He” with a capital “H,” but if someone want to use “She,” that would be fine. Neither “He” nor “She” should imply gender in this situation.

We are moving into theology and philosophy here. In my view, God cannot be anthropomorphized and has no gender. A limitation of the English language, and many other languages, is that we do not have a gender-neutral pronoun, other than “it,” which refers to inanimate objects or non-human living things and therefore would be inappropriate for God, who is at a level much higher than humans. Traditionally, God is referred to as “He” with a capital “H,” but if someone want to use “She,” that would be fine. Neither “He” nor “She” should imply gender in this situation.

S/He

Well, all major religions - in my opinion - on this planet ar mendacious and hypocritical! There was a close friend of mine, a former Greek boadybuilder champion with a handsome body and a huge cock. He once got the chance to fuck a muslim girl in Saudi Arabia. Her mom brought this apparently still virgin girl to him and her mom collected a baksheeth form him prior to allow him to lift up the burka and let him fuck her asshole while the pussy was forbidden to obey the islam! Nice back door service, wasn't it? :devil:

Neither “He” nor “She” should imply gender in this situation.
Hello dear
Thank you for your attention
In my opinion, because the divine laws are mostly in favor of men, we assume that he is a man.
I do not know if this is the place for this question or not .
Do you believe in reincarnation or not?
You may be a black man or a white girl in your next life.

Back