How many of you have been with muslim wives or single muslim girls

Holy mackerel, this is exactly the ignorance and arrogance to call the indians with their 'Manitou' pagans merely because they don't believe in the bullshit fairy tale books like the bible, the talmud and/or the quran! Incidentally, this is a bbc forum and not a bible course; let's stick to it - ok?! :devil:
Pagan is not a bad word

The discussion here is digressing greatly from the original topic. Nevertheless, I will make the following observations:

1. Those who condemn or denigrate others’ beliefs are usually insecure about their own beliefs. It really does not take much effort to remain respectful of others.

2. As others have said, citing actions of individuals as representative of a religion is essentially a straw man argument.

3. One should read appropriate philosophical and theological texts to gain an understanding of the traditions and origins of different religions. For example, Adam, Moses, and Noah are prophets in the Jewish tradition. Christianity recognizes them as legitimate prophets, in addition to Jesus. Islam recognizes all four as legitimate prophets, in addition to Muhammad (pbut). All are considered prophets of one God. In fact, in the Islamic tradition, Jews and Christians are considered people of the book who are capable of entering heaven along with Muslims.

4. The concept of God arises from inquiry into the origin of the universe. In the view of many thinkers, there must have been an entity that created the universe. This begets the question, what entity created the creator. Ultimately, there must be a self-creating entity responsible for the existence of the universe. This self-creating entity is God. In fact, one of the names for God in Arabic is “Self,” as in self-creating entity. Theologians and philosophers view God in this sense, not as some anthropomorphic spirit who has human emotions like anger or pleasure, and metes out punishments and rewards based on his whims. It is true, however, that most people have this very superficial view of God, and for them religion may be, in Marx’ words, an opiate for the masses.

5. Related to the concept above are existentialism and essentialism. Interestingly, both philosophers who argue in favor of and against the existence of God fall in either school of thought.

I am not going to engage further in this discussion unless someone has a respectful and reasoned question or comment, rather than insults based on misunderstanding (either genuine or deliberate) of theology, philosophy, and religion. I suggest that we return to the original topic.

The discussion here is digressing greatly from the original topic. Nevertheless, I will make the following observations:

1. Those who condemn or denigrate others’ beliefs are usually insecure about their own beliefs. It really does not take much effort to remain respectful of others.

2. As others have said, citing actions of individuals as representative of a religion is essentially a straw man argument.

3. One should read appropriate philosophical and theological texts to gain an understanding of the traditions and origins of different religions. For example, Adam, Moses, and Noah are prophets in the Jewish tradition. Christianity recognizes them as legitimate prophets, in addition to Jesus. Islam recognizes all four as legitimate prophets, in addition to Muhammad (pbut). All are considered prophets of one God. In fact, in the Islamic tradition, Jews and Christians are considered people of the book who are capable of entering heaven along with Muslims.

4. The concept of God arises from inquiry into the origin of the universe. In the view of many thinkers, there must have been an entity that created the universe. This begets the question, what entity created the creator. Ultimately, there must be a self-creating entity responsible for the existence of the universe. This self-creating entity is God. In fact, one of the names for God in Arabic is “Self,” as in self-creating entity. Theologians and philosophers view God in this sense, not as some anthropomorphic spirit who has human emotions like anger or pleasure, and metes out punishments and rewards based on his whims. It is true, however, that most people have this very superficial view of God, and for them religion may be, in Marx’ words, an opiate for the masses.

5. Related to the concept above are existentialism and essentialism. Interestingly, both philosophers who argue in favor of and against the existence of God fall in either school of thought.

I am not going to engage further in this discussion unless someone has a respectful and reasoned question or comment, rather than insults based on misunderstanding (either genuine or deliberate) of theology, philosophy, and religion. I suggest that we return to the original topic.
That is as comprehensive as anyone can get on a site which is totally dedicated to deviant lifestyle and culture. We get to learn something in the unlikeliest places , such is the nature human bonding . @ErikaPeter I got to learn more about you and clearly see that there is more to you than just sexual lifestyle you pursue . Respect

Well,, the endless discussions about religions, ehtics, morality and so on and so forth are indeed greatly disgressing and jump the topic of this wonderful IR lifestyle forum. Therefore, if someone likes to indulge in sophisticated philosophy, let him or her look for another site. Someone shares my opinion? 😎

That is as comprehensive as anyone can get on a site which is totally dedicated to deviant lifestyle and culture. We get to learn something in the unlikeliest places , such is the nature human bonding . @ErikaPeter I got to learn more about you and clearly see that there is more to you than just sexual lifestyle you pursue . Respect
I thought that exact same thing.

Hi all,

The reason I ask about muslim girls is that these things are forbidden in their religion. If any muslim ladies are having sex with blacks and guys outside their religion they are being very brave amd K respect them for this.

Personally I'd love to have a muslim woman. Their traditional dresses, head covers are so turn-on.

I found @Noreen on this website so far, very brave lady.

Do you have any stories to share involving muslim women?
As far as i understand it nothing is really "forbidden" by the Quran as the principle of freedom of conscience does apply. But that's more of a philosophical question and would go too far to be discussed here. In any case there is no idea of a special treatment of "Black people" just like people of any other skin color as well. Actually there are many Black muslim people especially in Arab Africa including the East side of the continent (Somalia, Eritrea, Ethiopia, ...) but also Central West Africa (North-East Nigeria, a.s.o.). i think the discussion here is more about stereotypes, like some Black men say have a special interest in Christian "church-going" Women for a preassumed "taboo" aspect. i think it's kinda ridiculous, but to each their own. 🤷‍♂️

I know a lot of Arab women whos adore black men, but having sex with other men especially in Arab countries is too dangerous for women. actually, I know a married woman killed by her brother because she slept with another man, it was from a few months ago :cry:

I know a lot of Arab women whos adore black men, but having sex with other men especially in Arab countries is too dangerous for women. actually, I know a married woman killed by her brother because she slept with another man, it was from a few months ago :cry:
Killed or acid thrown in their faces. Very unfortunate.

Killed or acid thrown in their faces. Very unfortunate.
Arab & muslim males are some of the sickest people in the world, thay see nothing wrong with killing they own females just because they want 2 be with a man from another race while at the same time they enjoy being with girls from lots of other races, thats why i really enjoy fucking they girls & they love taking my black cock more than they tiny dicked muslim males.muslim cap1a6.jpgmuslim vs bbc1b2.jpgmuslim cap1a5.jpgflag muslim cap1.jpg

Arab & muslim males are some of the sickest people in the world, thay see nothing wrong with killing they own females just because they want 2 be with a man from another race while at the same time they enjoy being with girls from lots of other races, thats why i really enjoy fucking they girls & they love taking my black cock more than they tiny dicked muslim males.View attachment 4158843View attachment 4158844View attachment 4158846View attachment 4158849
Some racist mind produced racist words.
Muslims are 1/6 of the world and every Muslim has different way of thinking so why you are blaming then collectively.
Like any other ethnicities religions and countries Muslims also have diversity in thinking and way of living. There are Conservative majority but it is also in big religions of the world. Similarly a big number of Muslims enjoy alternateifestyle like swinging swapping and even cuckolding. The only thing is that they keep it as private. Now vast range of social media exposed these activities but surprising fact is that people are not ashamed of it. I am from Pakistan. I dont know what people of other Muslim countries do but in here was a practice that a group of perticullar mind set people having low education ******* their women just because they ask for their share in inheritance and give it title of honor killing just to get the sympathy. But ratio of such people was low.it is almost to zero as government made more strict laws in this regard now.
Now back to topic in Pakistan tourists coming from other countries enjoy with local women in northern areas lahore karachi capital area etc. In Egypt Turkey Malaysia tourist are welcomed warmly.
Many in Pakistan and lot of Pakistani living abroad enjoy alternate lifestyle.
My wife is quite Conservative. I let her to open up. She even send her nude to an fb friend who was not a Pakistani nor Muslim while I was standing near her supporting her. But unfortunately her friend's bad comments made her feel bad and she stopped doing so.
So Mr racist if you are having Muslim pussies too then how you can say this.
By the way how many Muslim women you had and out of these how many were Pakistani.
If you didn't have any it means you have no courage to approach them.

Some racist mind produced racist words.
Muslims are 1/6 of the world and every Muslim has different way of thinking so why you are blaming then collectively.
Like any other ethnicities religions and countries Muslims also have diversity in thinking and way of living. There are Conservative majority but it is also in big religions of the world. Similarly a big number of Muslims enjoy alternateifestyle like swinging swapping and even cuckolding. The only thing is that they keep it as private. Now vast range of social media exposed these activities but surprising fact is that people are not ashamed of it. I am from Pakistan. I dont know what people of other Muslim countries do but in here was a practice that a group of perticullar mind set people having low education ******* their women just because they ask for their share in inheritance and give it title of honor killing just to get the sympathy. But ratio of such people was low.it is almost to zero as government made more strict laws in this regard now.
Now back to topic in Pakistan tourists coming from other countries enjoy with local women in northern areas lahore karachi capital area etc. In Egypt Turkey Malaysia tourist are welcomed warmly.
Many in Pakistan and lot of Pakistani living abroad enjoy alternate lifestyle.
My wife is quite Conservative. I let her to open up. She even send her nude to an fb friend who was not a Pakistani nor Muslim while I was standing near her supporting her. But unfortunately her friend's bad comments made her feel bad and she stopped doing so.
So Mr racist if you are having Muslim pussies too then how you can say this.
By the way how many Muslim women you had and out of these how many were Pakistani.
If you didn't have any it means you have no courage to approach them.
Well my friend unlike alot of your people i`m glad to see you did`nt say no that you dont ******* your daughters for being with men of other races by saying honor killing do happen, & if i am a racist i would not talk to or fuck any of your women as i have been doing for many years now, i have been with girls from ur country & arab girls since been a teenager & tell me where i said every one of you are sick in the head because all of your men like to have sex with any woman you can get but find it a massive problem when ur women do the same, that is the truth & you can say its a lie all you want.

Well my friend unlike alot of your people i`m glad to see you did`nt say no that you dont ******* your daughters for being with men of other races by saying honor killing do happen, & if i am a racist i would not talk to or fuck any of your women as i have been doing for many years now, i have been with girls from ur country & arab girls since been a teenager & tell me where i said every one of you are sick in the head because all of your men like to have sex with any woman you can get but find it a massive problem when ur women do the same, that is the truth & you can say its a lie all you want.
Well from your first reply you sail Muslims and Arab. It mean you are pointing toward all.
As for as honor killing is concerned I know my country better then you dear. As I have explained it was not is a trick to save property and inheritance. People ******* these women when they ask for inheritance share but it happened up to. 0001 percent. This wad done by illiterate people and also supported by them. Now with the spread of social media people become aware of such foolish and crual actions and now govt takes serious action. Such killer get capital punishment. So these women killed for property and inheritance not for the reason they chose man of their choice.
And if you say you also fucked Arab and Pakistani women why they are not killed in the name of honor.
Till now how many pakistani you had? Is there anything happened to them.

Well from your first reply you sail Muslims and Arab. It mean you are pointing toward all.
As for as honor killing is concerned I know my country better then you dear. As I have explained it was not is a trick to save property and inheritance. People ******* these women when they ask for inheritance share but it happened up to. 0001 percent. This wad done by illiterate people and also supported by them. Now with the spread of social media people become aware of such foolish and crual actions and now govt takes serious action. Such killer get capital punishment. So these women killed for property and inheritance not for the reason they chose man of their choice.
And if you say you also fucked Arab and Pakistani women why they are not killed in the name of honor.
Till now how many pakistani you had? Is there anything happened to them.
Till now how many pakistani you had? Is there anything happened to them, i have only had 15 of these lovely women & thankful none have been killed 5 of them have gone on to have children for blackmen & all is very well i`m also very happy to say. You can lie all you want but this is what google has to say about ur fucked up ways..Data from the HBVAN estimates there are 12 honour killings in the UK each year. There are around 5,000 so-called honour killings around the world each year. The crimes are usually aimed at women, and can include abductions and beatings. What you got to say now about ur 0001 percent & that is only in the uk its far worse in your country. Or you going to say the news reports from your country are all lies lolmuslim killing.jpg

Till now how many pakistani you had? Is there anything happened to them, i have only had 15 of these lovely women & thankful none have been killed 5 of them have gone on to have children for blackmen & all is very well i`m also very happy to say. You can lie all you want but this is what google has to say about ur fucked up ways..Data from the HBVAN estimates there are 12 honour killings in the UK each year. There are around 5,000 so-called honour killings around the world each year. The crimes are usually aimed at women, and can include abductions and beatings. What you got to say now about ur 0001 percent & that is only in the uk its far worse in your country. Or you going to say the news reports from your country are all lies lolView attachment 4160084
Well my friend hope those 15 Pakistani wives made bright picture of Pakistan in your mind and those 5 who got bred even more enlighten this picture.
I think you are not getting my point.
I said that killing of women for other reasons is labelled as honor killing just to seek survival from capital punishment.
There is a big difference between the reality and the picture drawn by NGOs. These NGOs has to get donations from world community so they portray such pictures. For example in our town during last 10 years 4 incidents happened of such domestic. All have tried to hide behind the false excuse but the witnesses and law exposed them two got punishment and two will be soon punished

Back