How many of you have been with muslim wives or single muslim girls

Till now how many pakistani you had? Is there anything happened to them, i have only had 15 of these lovely women & thankful none have been killed 5 of them have gone on to have children for blackmen & all is very well i`m also very happy to say. You can lie all you want but this is what google has to say about ur fucked up ways..Data from the HBVAN estimates there are 12 honour killings in the UK each year. There are around 5,000 so-called honour killings around the world each year. The crimes are usually aimed at women, and can include abductions and beatings. What you got to say now about ur 0001 percent & that is only in the uk its far worse in your country. Or you going to say the news reports from your country are all lies lolView attachment 4160084
And also these 15 has full concent of husbands and those 5 have even more support too of hubbies. Their hubbies have enough courage to show the world how they provide their women with full freedom

to the forum point, yes, with mostly wives and a few single women in Kuwait.
Many of the gals who show up covered at a men's diwaniya are wives, and they are there to fool around, quickly disappearing behind a bedroom door, and out soon after the deeds are done. Of course they expect "gifts" of perfume, candy, jewelry, dinars, etc from the men they are with.
Fewer doing that are single women since they mostly want to remain virgin for marriage.
But some wives will step out, knowing their husbands are likely getting some at another diwaniya. Most married guys I knew don't hesitate to talk, even brag about their girlfriends. I was once at a local diwaniya with the wife of a guy I knew from way across town, and she was set up with me by another guy at that local diwaniya who introduced her as his "girlfriend". Then there's the occasions when a wife is 1 of 4 wives of some guy, and she's bored on a night when it's not her turn with hubby.
The point with muslims is that they largely consider the "temptation" (fitnah) to sin as far worse than the act itself. Thus women must cover with hijab to avoid tempting men.
A casual, or private diwaniya is usually an apartment jointly rented by a few guys, close friends, away from anyone's own home. Anything usually goes there, including gambling, drinking, gals, dancing, etc.
Kuwaiti gals are usually completely body shaved, real heavy on the makeup/perfume, and can be as freaky as they come. And yes, quite a few Hotties.
Bottom line: the men and women there are little different than the rest of the world when the chance to get some arises.

Last edited:
Till now how many pakistani you had? Is there anything happened to them, i have only had 15 of these lovely women & thankful none have been killed 5 of them have gone on to have children for blackmen & all is very well i`m also very happy to say. You can lie all you want but this is what google has to say about ur fucked up ways..Data from the HBVAN estimates there are 12 honour killings in the UK each year. There are around 5,000 so-called honour killings around the world each year. The crimes are usually aimed at women, and can include abductions and beatings. What you got to say now about ur 0001 percent & that is only in the uk its far worse in your country. Or you going to say the news reports from your country are all lies lolView attachment 4160084
That’s because unfortunately the left wing have allowed this to continue, we have created a society where you can not criticise or challenge Muslims or people of any other race for that matter without being branded a racist. You address muslim Extremism by by focusing on Muslims just like you fight back at black on black knife crime in our cities by focusing on blacks. Unfortunately though despite the massively disproportionate figures, police can’t stop and search a black male in a crime hotspot because it’s classed as racial profiling. It’s a joke, we are all profiled, we are all subjected to stereotypical views, and those views are very rarely unfounded .

I’m here for the Muslim women, any pleasure you need I’m down to help, they go thru so much I’ll do anything for them, they deserve to be taken care of sexually not just financially. My door is open and I’m here to listen too and I’m discreet if that’s needed. Hope to hear from some of you that might be interested

Depends on where she's from, sometimes. I dated a Muslim girl from Azerbaijan for a while, but she was basically Muslim in name only. No veil, no bowing to Mecca or whatever, and she dressed very proactively. A lot of Azeri girls are like that.
apparently you were dating a lot of azerbaijani girls.

The hottest Arab Muslim girls I have ever seen in my life were in Jordan. The loosest in Morocco. Honorable mention to Lebanese girls LOL! But my preferred are the Turkish Muslim girls (Turks are not Arabs) because they have been the absolute dirtiest in terms of language used and sex acts performed. That makes them number one hahaha! Also fucked a gorgeous Persian (Iranian) girl in Germany.
The hottest Arab Muslim girls I have ever seen in my life were in Jordan. The loosest in Morocco. Honorable mention to Lebanese girls LOL! But my preferred are the Turkish Muslim girls (Turks are not Arabs) because they have been the absolute dirtiest in terms of language used and sex acts performed. That makes them number one hahaha! Also fucked a gorgeous Persian (Iranian) girl in Germany.
apparently you often had turkish women in bed

Back