How many of you have been with muslim wives or single muslim girls

These Bangladeshi, Pakistani, indian women love bbc, a Bangladeshi girl told me that black guys are more chill and macho coupled with the big dicks and better in bed and Asian guys can't handle that so probably lots of Asian girls sucking and dropping their knickers for black men all over the UK

Hallo, I am Muslim cuck minded man from Bangladesh. I am searching a open minded Hotwife who will have sexual freedom what she wants. In 10 years I Didn’t get anyone, although there are some cuckold couple in Bangladesh but they are not represent Muslim society they mostly belongs to secular modern culture.

Above discussion on Muslim girls sexual freedom is full of stupidity, they seems to think Muslim girls are always ready for sex all the time but their men lock their pussy.

Listen I have lots of cuckold group where thousands of men want this but no single Muslim women so not any other religion girls are here.

I have noticed two cases husband tried wife to cuckold sex than she get angry shamed him public, divorced and handed him to police.

Yes you may fuck Muslim girls but they are 1 in a million.
You wouldn't believe it, many Muslim women let themselves be fucked at 15-16. Having anonymous sex has become easier. I personally experienced how many men my own cousin had sex with.

I had sex yesterday with this amazing Turkish woman. She begged me to cum quickly and go careful but after some tongue, she was happily plugging herself with all 8 inches. Little gasps filled the room as she came on me again and again, and my dick was soaked in the juices of her cum. I'll remember her nips too, round and heavy with hard pink nipples that made for great licking.

Last edited:
Hi all,

The reason I ask about muslim girls is that these things are forbidden in their religion. If any muslim ladies are having sex with blacks and guys outside their religion they are being very brave amd K respect them for this.

Personally I'd love to have a muslim woman. Their traditional dresses, head covers are so turn-on.

I found @Noreen on this website so far, very brave lady.

Do you have any stories to share involving muslim women?
Hello! Muslim couple here. New to the lifestyle. This is going awesome so far. Being so shy and modest in public, and so slutty under her hijab.

Back in the early 90's, I got a copy of Penthouse Magazine that was printed for the Turkish market.

They featured nude pics just like the USA magazines, but the women had all been circumcised. There wasn't one clitoris to be seen anywhere in the magazine, despite the usual full frontal, spread leg-open vagina layouts you would expect from Penthouse. I don't actually know if the women were Muslim or not.

I found it very disappointing, as I consider a woman's vagina to be the most beautiful thing on Earth.
There is no vagina circumcision in Turkey. It's an African tradition

There is no vagina circumcision in Turkey. It's an African tradition
What you say might be true, but in the magazine, not even one woman still had a clit. I'm not saying any of the women were Turkish, just that the magazine was printed for the Turkish market in the Turkish language.

What you say might be true, but in the magazine, not even one woman still had a clit. I'm not saying any of the women were Turkish, just that the magazine was printed for the Turkish market in the Turkish language.
It is true and that inhumane tradition has nothing to do with Turkey. Maybe it was an old shooting for African countries and Penthouse just printed the story in the Turkish version as well. Might as well they've used the footage for other countries

It is true and that inhumane tradition has nothing to do with Turkey. Maybe it was an old shooting for African countries and Penthouse just printed the story in the Turkish version as well. Might as well they've used the footage for other countries
All of the women were obviously middle eastern, not black. Where exactly they were from, there was no way to tell. Besides, it was 30 years ago.

All of the women were obviously middle eastern, not black. Where exactly they were from, there was no way to tell. Besides, it was 30 years ago.
Again, politics aside, Turkey's majority has nothing to do with the Middle East and the type of human being western people envision when somebody says Middle Easterner. Maybe you've seen them in an Arabic magazine which was stashed with the others, 30 years is a long time. In any case, that tradition has nothing to do with Turkey and no Turkish women would allow that. I'm just pointing that out.

I'm just pointing that out.
I understand what you're saying and why.

I have 2 cousins married to Turkish women, and both of the ladies are from Germany. They're both damn good looking and also very friendly. On okThey don't look at all like what I would describe as "middle eastern" or the women in the magazine. Also, the magazine was all by itself brought back from a town called Batman by one of my coworkers sent there to assist a customer in setting up some equipment our company sold them. We also sold our products to customers in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco, Albania, Qatar, and Italy.

Just for fun, I looked up what Penthouse is currently printing for international versions. They have 14 different versions in different languages, but 2 are being discontinued, and they don't list Turkey at all.

Also, at one time we had one of our products stop working, with what we thought was a software issue. We had two engineers working on the problem for 6 months without solving the issue. Finally, one of the technicians walked up to the keyboard and started messing around with it, and decided to check what language it was using. It was supposed to be English, but someone decided to switch it to Turkish, so it wouldn't work in either language. I don't know if they fired the engineers or the guy who switched the keyboard. We were all laughing so hard we didn't notice if they did anything or not!

Back