How many of you consider yourself a slut?

Sexy Lady Using Talent......nothing wrong exploring her sexuality especially when all participants enjoy are in agreement....

SLUT......Sexy Liberated Unrepentant Temptress...... to explore female sexuality is an an incredibly wild and extensive adventure while, maintaining emotional connexxxion with hubby. It's no longer a pejorative if, one is honest and trusting about sexual fantasies in the marriage. Most women are SLUTS but, they're S.T.D (Scared To Death) to admit it...

FAT

Oh, the one thing that I know a lot of white women of all ages don't like to be called is "fat". During sex they might cum if you call 'um "white bitch" or "a black man's whore" or "dirty little slut" . . . but use "fat" as an adjective and you are likely to piss her off and/or hurt her feelings.

Never EVER call a white woman "fat" if you want her to like you. Not EVER under ANY circumstances (even if it's true). You're better off (during sex) calling her "white bitch" or "slut" or "white hoe" than to use "fat" LOL 😁

It's just that I have experience with a lot of women, and I have found that women of all other races tend to deal better emotionally with weight issues than do white women. And I actually attribute that to criticisms received from white men, but that's a whole other post.

So, if you're dating a white woman and she asks you how she looks in those jeans, you ALWAYS say, "Honey you look GREAT"! Even if she's having trouble getting the zipper all the way up 😂 And if she sits on your lap and asks you if she's too heavy, you reply, "Of course not baby! This is right where I want you to be"! 😆😝👍🏽

I learned my lesson a looooong time ago when I was a young man. NEVER, EVER fall for this line from a woman, "Just go ahead and tell me the truth . . . I won’t get mad.” Uh huh yep . . . riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight . . . even if you were gentle 😉 And whatever you do DON'T you tell that white girl she's fat!
I can't say that I haven't. But with reasoning. I can see that it wouldn't be cool.

Back