How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I don’t mind being called a slut , but really just consider myself very sexually active.
About a year ago, my DOM educated me about myself. Until that moment I felt myself sexual, not a slut. When I told my DOM that I was not a slut, he laughed and said he could prove to me that I was. I said prove it.

He then taught me a lesson about myself. He told me he would not let me touch him until I realized and admitted that I was a slut, not just sexual.

It took two days for me to give in. I called him and told him that I accepted that I was a slut and could we please have sex. He said yes.

Then, to emphasize his point when he told me to come to his place for sex (after I admitted to being a slut). When I got there he had 3 friends sitting in his apartment. He told me to fuck them and then he left. As I was fucking them, I accepted the fact that I was totally a slut, a bbc slut.

I have not wavered on this view of myself since that time.

Last edited:
About a year ago, my DOM educated me about myself. Until that moment I felt myself sexual, not a slut. When I told my DOM that I was not a slut, he laughed and said he could prove to me that I was. I said prove it.

He then taught me a lesson about myself. He told me he would not let me touch him until I realized and admitted that I was a slut, not just sexual.

It took two days for me to give in. I called him and told him that I accepted that I was a slut and could we please have sex. He said yes.

Then, to emphasize his point when he told me to come to his place for sex (after I admitted to being a slut). When I got there he had 3 friends sitting in his apartment. He told me to fuck them and then he left. As I was fucking them, I accepted the fact that I was totally a slut, a bbc slut.

lmao, ally u r definitely a slut BIGTIME

This is so fucking hot. How was the session with the three guys?

My DOM told them to use me in all 3 holes and they did.
When my DOM returned I was dripping from every orifice. He told me to go home and he would fuck me when I was clean and not a cumdump.
I returned the next day and he kept his promise.
Hotttt! How long had they been using you?

Back