How many of us white women, in percentage, have tried Black Cock?

From my experience, when I was a student in Los Angeles (15 years ago) fucking white women were pretty easy especially during college time and also in New York (because I went to grad school in NY after) but other than that, it was pretty difficult in USA overall.

I re-located to Europe for past several years and been living in France and traveling a lot. Especially last 3 years, European girls are very open to taste BBC. I think I fucked more white girls in last 3 years than my past 10 years for sure. I have relationship with 9 couples all over from Europe and their husbands know me at this point. Sometimes they just send their wife to me and guys don't show up

So, white women are totally thirsty for black cobra's nowadays ;)

From my experience, when I was a student in Los Angeles (15 years ago) fucking white women were pretty easy especially during college time and also in New York (because I went to grad school in NY after) but other than that, it was pretty difficult in USA overall.

I re-located to Europe for past several years and been living in France and traveling a lot. Especially last 3 years, European girls are very open to taste BBC. I think I fucked more white girls in last 3 years than my past 10 years for sure. I have relationship with 9 couples all over from Europe and their husbands know me at this point. Sometimes they just send their wife to me and guys don't show up

Thirsty is a great word , my first was an eye opener and couldn’t wait for the next , love my husband but am a total black cock slut , Kim 💋

Where are you

Just a guess but id say something between 40-60 %. Its nothing for the young generation but the older ones are still kinda weird. When i look at some profiles on another local site im on, a lot of them state that they prefer only white men. And then there's the smaller percentage that says they prefer black men. That argument by itself confuses me. I can look at any race and find women im attracted to so i dont get how some are only attracted to 1 particular race. Didn't mean to go off topic, but had to get it out lol

Frequently, as a white hotwife, I ask myself.
What percentage of wifes who love good sex have tried, even once (but it is a prank that is very addictive)

I, from time to time, have a sex date with a Black Man, because I like the roughest way they usually practice with hot white females, and another of his preferences is not to give his seduced white girl a good fuck wife, until they have fucked hard and deep, in our ass, and leave his cum, blackened of seeds, inside us.

What do the other hot wifes or girls and White Milf think?

One in 100, 1 in 50, maybe one in 25, or are there more who can't resist the temptation to try a Big Black Cock? ...., interesting truth, the number of white females, who fall in the desire of the Black Cock.

VzT7QgC.png
I have and I so luv your pics

What percentage of wifes who love good sex have tried, even once (but it is a prank that is very addictive)

I, from time to time, have a sex date with a Black Man, because I like the roughest way they usually practice with hot white females, and another of his preferences is not to give his seduced white girl a good fuck wife, until they have fucked hard and deep, in our ass, and leave his cum, blackened of seeds, inside us.

One in 100, 1 in 50, maybe one in 25, or are there more who can't resist the temptation to try a Big Black Cock? ...., interesting truth, the number of white females, who fall in the desire of the Black Cock.

VzT7QgC.png
Great question. I also wonder what percentage of white girls, women and especially white wives have been fucked or sucked a black cock.

Guessing based on my limited experience with sex parties and what my wife has told me about women she knows, I would say about 20%.

You could make a survey on this site and see the type of results you get. But, I imagine this site's respondents would be biased to the high side.

You are quite right. I am curious, like his sensual wife, to also know the percentage of white hotwifes, who enjoy fucking black cocks, but do not confess it,

It is sure that it is one of her most exciting sexual preferences, to feel, filled inside with one or two Big Black Cocks, and let herself be done, what her lover wishes with great pleasure. That's wow! very intense.

For me, sex and fun with Black friends is very intense.
I like how the BBC are more dominant and they fuck all my hot holes, hard and deep, as well as bareback, to enjoy their thick abundant cum, they fill my belly and my ass.

My lovers and friends BBC, say that a white female has not been completely fucked, until we offer them our ass with desire, so that they stretch it and they impale us with their hard Big Black Dicks ......., they they are lucky for hot girls and wifes ....., a gift !!View attachment 4567468

Wonderful that you enjoy the black guys dominating you, their big black cocks fucking hard and deep your white asshole, mouth and unprotected white cunt and womb. I am sure that you are a fine white fuck toy and cum dump for all of the black guys.

My wife has been fucked by 6 black guys. They fucked and shot their cum loads in her mouth and unprotected married white cunt and womb.

1637461478984.jpeg

VzT7QgC.png
If you mean "percentage of white wives", I don't know, but if you mean "percentage of white wives who love good sex", I think it's nearly 100% ;)

VzT7QgC.png
Deff in the younger age categories its not taboo, but I'm sure many older women see younger girls with black guys they get curious.

Yes in college as they get to leave home and experence new surroundings, and meet new friends, they get "corrupted" by girls from more urban areas and become sluts for college athletes.

Back