How many Hotwives develop....

How many HotWives develop on their own?
Or even continue on their own after their first cuckold relationship ends?
I feel while my ex wife, we were together 18+ years., was incredibly sexy and loved attention, albeit she played shy and not interested, until it was time then she would suck and fuck until every cock was satisfied. After we split, it was friendly and we stayed in touch, she met a very straight kind of uptight engineer type, and stayed the faithful wife. Or so she says, which she has no reason to lie.

While I have continued on with a fun style sexual life. Which leads me to believe, I convinced her or helped her to be relaxed and confident in exploring her deep desires and we did together. Would she have had without my help?
How many women have the small fire burning but need the cuck to toss some gasoline on it!! ;-)
Love to hear from hotwives who have stories about either before cuck or after cuck life.
thx

Technically this was me. I’ve had two husbands, both white. Both were initially very erotic and not bad lovers. I had always thought about black men as a desire but it wasn’t formost on my mind.

As both of those relationships started to dissolve the idea of going black was there.

My second ex was very very interested in the whole cuckold thing and was very supportive until he found out I was going with black guys...that’s when I knew that I was done with white men unless they were in a cuckold and servant capacity.

Technically this was me. I’ve had two husbands, both white. Both were initially very erotic and not bad lovers. I had always thought about black men as a desire but it wasn’t formost on my mind.

As both of those relationships started to dissolve the idea of going black was there.

My second ex was very very interested in the whole cuckold thing and was very supportive until he found out I was going with black guys...that’s when I knew that I was done with white men unless they were in a cuckold and servant capacity.
The whole point is to go with black men lol.

My wife, Nellie and I had been married many years when I finally started trying to convince her to take other lovers! After 5 years of selling, cajoling begging, pleading and stuff, she agreed to try it one time but only if she could fill my fantasy with hers--a black man! I thought I had hit the lottery! Turns out she had done some teasing and playing but never had sex with a black man! WELL< SHE HAS NOW! WOW! It is the most erotic, beautiful, sexy thing in the world to watch my blonde pale wife with her dark lovers! While I am not a submissive cuck like many, we both love the play she gets and I sometimes join, watch, etc but always clean! Our only regret is starting too late to decide if she was going to have a black baby! There is not much doubt she and I would have done that! Those children are so beautiful! So are Nellie and the guys she dates! So special! But not sure, in answer to the original question, that she would ever have started and known this joy without my prodding! We wish everyone could have what we do!

our true role

Back