How many have went through with breeding?

Ourkink25

Couple
So unlike some of the odd stuff about breeding we're going through because I'm unable to give her any more ******* and we both want more. In the mean time she's cucking me with our bull and we're living out kinks that turn us on.

To any other couples here have you ever went through with it? How was it? (Regret, etc) any stories/photos?

This interests us as we're trying currently and turns us both on. We haven't figured out a story for family yet but figured we'd get there once she's actually pregnant.

Beware what you wish for. I got my wife into BBC. She had a few guys then a regular guy. Met another, a friend of her regular guy, and saw him for a while. She then started to stay overnight and he was whoring her out to his buddies. He persuaded her to come off birth control she got pregnant had the kid and went to stay with her parents. Said it was a drunken one night stand. Still used our flat to see guys and I used to join in. Ended up moving to Manchester with a guy who was at least 20 stone. \herd she is pregnant again.
Not too worried about that, pretty secure in our relationship, just using the opportunity to explore the kinky side of things.

Back