How many have a Grindr Account

How many have a Grindr account?

Men do you have one and does your wife or GF know?

Women have you setup a Grindr account and pimp out your BF or husband.

Tell your. Story
Yes! I love Grindr...been on for some time now. I have a sissy profile and a guy profile depending what mood I'm in.

I’ve enjoyed Grindr for a couple of years. I’ve found plenty of masculine BBC bulls eager to receive oral. I find the interactions very simple. Search what’s available, offer my services, agree on what everyone wants, and meet up.
Many times I can host when traveling. Locally, we just do car play. They hop in the backseat and I get to work. Some may want more, but that’s all I’m after.

How many have a Grindr account?

Men do you have one and does your wife or GF know?

Women have you setup a Grindr account and pimp out your BF or husband.

Tell your. Story
My wife knows I’m a bbc faggot because I talked her into it. Our sex life had just reached its peak until we got high on an addictive white substance and put on a video of Mandingo on blacked and told her how hot it would be to see her. That very same year we went to Jamaica after practicing over and over and just as she was going to back out I mentioned I eat her out as I was curious. This was the very beginning of my homosexuality I’ve always had a crush on Mandingo and have always considered black men as handsome. I tried to fight it but I couldn’t do it anymore as my love only grew stronger for BBC’s. I do cherish my wife but it doesn’t change the fact that I will always ever want her to make love and get pleasured by BBC’s

We both have Grindr accounts and take turns with it. It's hit and miss but for a free app can't complain. Least there, it's understood what we are looking for both being bi and both being interested in playing with men. The downfall is, they don't allow you to make a very long bio, a d tons of flakes.
the time i checked out Grindr, it was a pay site. am i missing something?

Have Grindr but not much luck. One guy couldn't get hard because we was so nervous. Another guy we got a hotel room, watched him arrive in his car and he pulled out a needle and injected himself. Told him we got a call and a family member had passed. Not our thing at all.

I have a love hate relationship with grindr, It gets me laid, but I haven’t found a regular fuck buddy there yet. Too many guys not at all comfortable with their sexuality on BOTH sides of the hook up equation. Too much shame and embarrassment that bi sexual contact is "homosexual". Seriously tired of labels and such.
I’m an older chubby white guy, I'm not passable as a dolled up sissy, but I do embrace my feminine sexual energy and will dress in sexy outfits that fit and flatter my curves. I like making out… kissing, touching, slowly undressing my lover. The gradual build up of passion that leads to relentless fucking until my mind melts and I beg my BBC lover to fuck me forever (or until he cums in me and makes me cum like a slut from penetration.
Less stigma and more sex, and Grindr might be awesome, in the meantime you have to wade through 10-12 flakes before you find one ready to meet. Then one out of 5 that might turn into a decent experience.
I mean it’s not that complicated… fuck me like you mean it, and be into it enough to make me cum too.

Back