How many have a Grindr Account

What others have u had success
They run the gamut, and they're not just all apps.
I've had success on adam4adam (gay/ bi).
Just started with sniffies, and I see it bringing success (gay/ bi).

No success yet with Fetlife, but I can see it going both ways.

From a swingers perspective, SLS is good and lots of success there (straight) but you need to pay.
Had success with 3Fun (straight).

They all have bots/ flakes, but Tinder seemed to be the worst.

Had success (straight) with AFF, but you have to pay.

We both have Grindr accounts and take turns with it. It's hit and miss but for a free app can't complain. Least there, it's understood what we are looking for both being bi and both being interested in playing with men. The downfall is, they don't allow you to make a very long bio, a d tons of flakes.

I have one, no one knows about it. I've had some success with it however you gotta have patience and be willing to deal with fakes, flakes and bots.

I do have a grindr account. My wife has no idea. She has no idea that I'm secretly into black guys. I normally only use it away from home. I did hookup a few weeks ago with a fucking stud. He wasn't that far away from where I live. I went there and sucked him off. Was afraid to stop and get condoms on the way because the folks in the stores know me and my family. His dick was amazing. We talked after and pretty much set everything up to meet the following Sunday so he could fuck me with that beautiful dick. I gave him my number. Shortly after I left he text me and said he knew my wife and if I didn't send him $500 he'd tell my wife. I told him that I didn't have that much money. Then help sends a short video with me sucking his dick. We had a few back and forth text with him giving me a deadline. Not going to lie to you. I was a nervous wreck for the next few days. I had made up my mind. I don't have the balls to tell her. Hopefully he would and she would accept and possibly be into BBC as well. Nothing has happened as far as I know. So I guess he was bluffing.

I do have a grindr account. My wife has no idea. She has no idea that I'm secretly into black guys. I normally only use it away from home. I did hookup a few weeks ago with a fucking stud. He wasn't that far away from where I live. I went there and sucked him off. Was afraid to stop and get condoms on the way because the folks in the stores know me and my family. His dick was amazing. We talked after and pretty much set everything up to meet the following Sunday so he could fuck me with that beautiful dick. I gave him my number. Shortly after I left he text me and said he knew my wife and if I didn't send him $500 he'd tell my wife. I told him that I didn't have that much money. Then help sends a short video with me sucking his dick. We had a few back and forth text with him giving me a deadline. Not going to lie to you. I was a nervous wreck for the next few days. I had made up my mind. I don't have the balls to tell her. Hopefully he would and she would accept and possibly be into BBC as well. Nothing has happened as far as I know. So I guess he was bluffing.
Report it the Grindr I had something similar

So I have two accounts one for getting my cock sucked and the other is for giving handjobs sorry not ready to suck a cock.

The one for getting suck is almost non stop taps and hits
great idea. I may have to do this. my wife told me she will never blow me again. She saves her blow jobs for real dicks. but my 4-5 " needs sucking some time, so this may be a good way to go.

Back