How many does she need before she is a QoS?

I would never be so gauche as to say this myself (yeah...right!), but I subscribe to the notion that if she's white and sexy and gives up the pussy to me, she can call herself whatever the fuck she wants!! 'Nuff said!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Not exactly. She doesn’t HAVE to be black only. That’s just a more extreme definition. Just deciding that she prefers black partners would be a QOS in my opinion. After some long discussions with my wife she had told me she’ll never be a QOS as ethnicity isn’t a preference thing to her. She doesn’t care if a guy is white, black, or Mexican. If they’re good in bed and fun to meet up with then that’s all she cares about. She doesn’t PREFER black men over any other. So for her, she’s not a QOS. While I may prefer she would be, it’s not just my decision.

So to circle back, I guess I should have clarified that in my understanding a QOS is a woman who has either decided she prefers black partners OR is a woman who has decided she will ONLY be with black men.
Then I guess I have to turn in my spades under that definition.

I’m not saying that at all. Your stance on what defines a QOS is allowed to differ from others. It’s what happens when you try and put a solid definition on a slang term. So long as you’re living your best life, who cares what it’s called? 😂😂
:mstickle::lips::qos:

Anna had a hundred white males before her first black but we haven't stopped looking for them since:qos:

There is no official standard. But from our perspective, the first time she receives a full load of Black sperm directly into her vagina, she's become 'Officially Spaded' So, if a condom is used, it hasn't happened. That's our take on it.
Yes…..must feel the cuck and juices in you. Cheers

There is no official standard. But from our perspective, the first time she receives a full load of Black sperm directly into her vagina, she's become 'Officially Spaded' So, if a condom is used, it hasn't happened. That's our take on it.
Yes, but the title implies she takes all the BBC. She had to be initiated. Right of passage. And all that. Gangbang style for the title, Queen of Spades. As opposed to just being spaded. Just my opinion. I love the feed back on this topic. Thanks.

i have fucked many black men in my life i consider being a qos!

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Back