How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!
4 over the course of 4 days. Only 2 in the same day though.

I had 18 different loads in one night at a big house party years ago. I had cum running down my legs to my ankles !
Men seem to love the liquid feeling. Same kind of after-demo party, but this week in a full house. Went out of the one room oozing from everywhere cum of black and brown men, only to bump into two other guys who went crazy after a cavity check on me.

Fun story. She attended a BBC party with her girlfriend and the girlfriend's bull, who were trying to turn her fully blacked and BBC only (they eventually succeeded).

Her friend told me the place to pick her up the next morning, she was one of two girls remaining in a loft with at least 10 guys from what I saw at the entrance (I didn't go in). I have no idea how many men were there the actual night. When I asked her, she said she wasn't counting and casually laughed, but I'm sure she knows and the real number is probably a lot to take in.

When we got home, she spread her legs and told me to eat. Her pussy was a gaping leaking hole. I got on my knees, sticked out my tongue, and slowly licked the outside of her vagina which was moist and sticky, to acclimate myself to what I'd be eating. Then I fully stuck my tongue in, immediately felt thick cum overflowing, and started cleaning and eating. Some of it was salty, some of it was bitter, some of it was sweet, but every lick inside of ever tasted different. I don't know how many men's semen was inside of her, but yeah, probably more than 10 guys.

Last edited:
Fun story. She attended a BBC party with her girlfriend and the girlfriend's bull, who were trying to turn her fully blacked and BBC only (they eventually succeeded).

Her friend told me the place to pick her up the next morning, she was one of two girls remaining in a loft with at least 10 guys from what I saw at the entrance (I didn't go in). I have no idea how many men were there the actual night. When I asked her, she said she wasn't counting and casually laughed, but I'm sure she knows and the real number is probably a lot to take in.

When we got home, she spread her legs and told me to eat. Her pussy was a gaping leaking hole. I got on my knees, sticked out my tongue, and slowly licked the outside of her vagina which was moist and sticky, to acclimate myself to what I'd be eating. Then I fully stuck my tongue in, immediately felt thick cum overflowing, and started cleaning and eating. Some of it was salty, some of it was bitter, some of it was sweet, but every lick inside of ever tasted different. I don't know how many men's semen was inside of her, but yeah, probably more than 10 guys.
Hot story

Back