How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

At once time, only 2 (and even then, one was my husband, and that was really more just dribbled around my pussy "area").

I know what I'm about to say isn't anything like the big numbers other ladies have been lucky to experience, but, in a 24hr period I did manage to have 4 different guys. This was in college, and the first was a guy I was casually seeing, woke up in his bed Saturday morning and boned. Then later at a crazy frat party, after way to many jello shots, a sketchy frat bro in a closet in their basement. Later that night I went home (still horny AF), so I posted a message on Craigslist and like 30min later some random older dude was at my apt (he was there for like 20 min at most maybe). Finally, the next morning, since I still hadn't gotten off, I met someone else from Craigslist...

Definitely miss the og Craigslist, but its probably a good thing its gone.
Yes... its a shame Craigslist is gone.

I'm going to sound like such a slut.

I did a 3some MMF. Yeah, that DP thing, both came in their respective "holes"
The next day (before like 2 pm I think) I had 4 guys come in me. (one at a time)

The 4 were manageable since they were one at a time. You know, sex- orgasm-rinse-repeat
The DP was actually too intense for me. When guy one finished in my bum, I got off guy two and asked him to give me a minute to rest. After a couple of minutes and me lending a helping hand, we finished in the normal and boring missionary position. Then, I had to quickly run to the bathroom. That could be TMI haha
Not a slut. The world needs more of you.

0 in me but 8 black men in my wife!:LOL: It was actually 9 if you count my sperm when I made love to her after the gangbang. Of course this is what I have witnessed and according to her that was the most if she is being truthful with me.
Damn! I can't imagine seeing that gorgeous woman taking on bbc and seeing their cum in her like that. She is a VERY hot woman!!!

I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!
So far it's only been 4

Back