How many cucks want their wives "owned"

Hot that the white bull used your wife as his person slut, fuck toy, cum dump and whore to use as whore fuck meat. Exciting that the Nigerian black bull used your slut wife as his married white piece of fuck meat and enjoyed fucking your loving wife in a filthy attic in Turin.
How did you feel when he called you to tell you to bring the white whore, your loving wife, to him? He not only used and abused your wife as his fuck toy and cum dump but he also made you deliver your wife to him, degrading and humiliating both you and your wife?
It was wonderful for both of us, she who was humped by the Nigerian and for whom I was so excited to be humiliated and almost ****** to hand over my wife to play her filthy games.

I found this wonderful site to show my wife Anna naked while taking black cocks, as cuck I love to get her fucked by as many men as possible, especially blacks, but those are intimate moments that only involve her and the bulls as well as me watching, exhibiting her on the web the audience of people who can admire her as a slut increases and this makes me very happy

Attachments

• Anna-sta-per-essere-trapanata.jpg
    Anna-sta-per-essere-trapanata.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 125
Yes but we both believe being "Owned" as a couple is the real prize.
True, that’s us at first it was just my wife. Then over the course of a few months our bull started asking me to clean him up after he fucks my wife. Soon both of us were on our knees sucking his big dick. A few weeks go by then he tells me to get in all fours my wife hands him the lube and he proceeds to fuck my virgin ass! It hurt like hell the first few times but now I regularly take all ten inches balls deep.

True, that’s us at first it was just my wife. Then over the course of a few months our bull started asking me to clean him up after he fucks my wife. Soon both of us were on our knees sucking his big dick. A few weeks go by then he tells me to get in all fours my wife hands him the lube and he proceeds to fuck my virgin ass! It hurt like hell the first few times but now I regularly take all ten inches balls deep.
So lucky

He owned her. She was infatuated by him.
I know this type of relationship is not for everybody, but for me (and her obviously), it was the most amazing rush both physically and mentally.
If i'm honest, i would say this relationship conditioned my mind. Re-programned me. Everything sexual for me is now conditioned by that one relationship.
I cant cum or want sex or even think about sex unless it is this way ie a Dominant Black Man owning a married white woman totally.
Like your honest statement

For me being owned always sounded like giving a bull permission to rule our life as a couple. There were reasons why we stopped seeing one other another guy. One reason was once that her ex bull started to take the lead and doing stuff we never agreed upon. My wife seemed fine with that and never stopped him, even when he throat fucked her and cum over her face and hair. We have a great relationship as a couple and we are sure about our feelings. But I still believe she enjoyed that potential power play of her bull. The other reason is that she was pregnant and we wanted to avoid uncomfortable situations. There are chances that the baby could be his. The last time he fucked her she saw him to lift and kissed him goodbye.

Some days ago, we got confirmation that the baby is a boy. We began thinking of names and she brought up the question whether we should contact him and tell him. She said it because of culture and ethnic background, etc. It also sounded like she wanted also a more virile role model for the kid. But without sidelining me...

Some people, bulls too, are warning me about it, and others find it rather fair to agree to giving that guy some place in our kid's future. Given the nature of our sex life, that would certainly mean allowing him to take ownership over her to a good degree.

I like the idea of getting my wife owned by a Black bull. Sending her out clubbing dressed real sexy with her bull. Returning home stretched and vibrating from a night of fun and frolicking. It’s such a turn on

For me being owned always sounded like giving a bull permission to rule our life as a couple. There were reasons why we stopped seeing one other another guy. One reason was once that her ex bull started to take the lead and doing stuff we never agreed upon. My wife seemed fine with that and never stopped him, even when he throat fucked her and cum over her face and hair. We have a great relationship as a couple and we are sure about our feelings. But I still believe she enjoyed that potential power play of her bull. The other reason is that she was pregnant and we wanted to avoid uncomfortable situations. There are chances that the baby could be his. The last time he fucked her she saw him to lift and kissed him goodbye.

Some days ago, we got confirmation that the baby is a boy. We began thinking of names and she brought up the question whether we should contact him and tell him. She said it because of culture and ethnic background, etc. It also sounded like she wanted also a more virile role model for the kid. But without sidelining me...

Some people, bulls too, are warning me about it, and others find it rather fair to agree to giving that guy some place in our kid's future. Given the nature of our sex life, that would certainly mean allowing him to take ownership over her to a good degree.
Would you be ok with that? Letting him have a place in the ******* future and some kind of ownership with her?

Back