How many cucks want their wives "owned"

Would you be ok with that? Letting him have a place in the ******* future and some kind of ownership with her?
This kind of ownership goes beyond the fantasy realm. So I'd need to find out more about him and see if it's worth it to give him some space in our baby's life. if it is, we also are also considering to keep him outside our sexual life. That would be more appropriate. But knowing as much as I do of him that'll be perhaps the difficult part.

This kind of ownership goes beyond the fantasy realm. So I'd need to find out more about him and see if it's worth it to give him some space in our baby's life. if it is, we also are also considering to keep him outside our sexual life. That would be more appropriate. But knowing as much as I do of him that'll be perhaps the difficult part.
That’s fair. I hope your discoveries about him are good and worth keeping him around

For us it was never a problem, Anna had hundreds of males and dozens of lovers, some of them treated her as their own woman. Some of them had a big influence on her by making her do things that only for me she would not have done (adult theaters, sex in restaurant bathrooms with strangers and once even for a fee) all of this because Anna was their fuck toy. . I add that she was twice pregnant by her bulls and that one of them was black. What can I say ... a cuck has to accept everything even that his woman falls in love with the bull of the moment, Anna has happened several times and that's okay like this:)

Back