How many cucks regularly take pictures or video of their hotwives in action?

I'm just wondering how many cucks regularly take pictures or video of their hotwives in action? if so is it difficult to find Bulls that allow filming? Also, do some cucks take video all the time as a condition to allow their hotwife to date?
my lady allows me to video while we are at a swingers club in our private room,,,of course i ask the gentleman that she chooses as well and they are mostly ok with it..It brings me alot of joy too watch those videos as i go thru my days

It’s the thing to do! Such a hot time!
Check out our other media under our profile too. Comment anything on them and like if you want!
There is no question that your wife is a true whore for black cock, and you are a lucky cuck!

It’s the thing to do! Such a hot time!
Check out our other media under our profile too. Comment anything on them and like if you want!
Love those beautiful bouncing boobs !

Yes. I’m def lucky!
Amateur is the best and only worthwhile to bother with. It’s honest not fake and can be even hotter when you’re part of it or eventually get to be part of it!
Check out our profile under media for other pics/vids of ours! Enjoy
Comment anything on our vids/pics and like if you want!

So hot to get this sent to you when not able to be there! Amateur is the best and only worthwhile to bother with. It’s honest not fake and can be even hotter when you’re part of it or eventually get to be part of it!
Check out our profile under media for other pics/vids of ours! Enjoy
Comment anything on our vids/pics and like if you want!

I'm just wondering how many cucks regularly take pictures or video of their hotwives in action? if so is it difficult to find Bulls that allow filming? Also, do some cucks take video all the time as a condition to allow their hotwife to date?
This cuck had always taken pics and videos of wife. Be glad when she gets blacked

Back