How many cucks participate like this with wife and bull

I love being underneath while our bull fucks my wife doggie. Licking his huge set of balls, watching them pulse as he unloads into my wife’s pussy and finally having her sit on my face & feed me that hot black seed❣️

Yes, that is awesome!!!!! WE have one black bull and he either wants me to try to hold one of his nuts in my mouth when he cum’s in her pussy or has me lick his asshole (he’s super clean and showers before we get started or I wouldn’t). He’ll also pull out of her pussy nice and slow so I can lick the shaft as best possible on his extraction then he’ll let it plop out and down into my mouth and milk me out a fresh little taste before she leans a little lower and feeds me the messy pussy. Good stuff!

Yes, that is awesome!!!!! WE have one black bull and he either wants me to try to hold one of his nuts in my mouth when he cum’s in her pussy or has me lick his asshole (he’s super clean and showers before we get started or I wouldn’t). He’ll also pull out of her pussy nice and slow so I can lick the shaft as best possible on his extraction then he’ll let it plop out and down into my mouth and milk me out a fresh little taste before she leans a little lower and feeds me the messy pussy. Good stuff!
That’s so hot

Pops is always in there with his tongue working my clit or the bulls balls and ass. What else is he to do, he is the cuck afterall! It adds to everyone's enjoyment and everyone gets what they want from the event. Of course there are bulls that do not like the cuck being involved...they are not invited for a second round and are done after that first encounter, although it does not happen too often strangely enough!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

I would lick my wifes clit while the bull was in her pussy or ass.
90066894_016_78b8.jpg

Back