How many cucks participate like this with wife and bull

My wife and I have been in a cuckold relationship for 11 years now. She ONLY hooks up with black guys. She has been with three in that period of time but she is more of the relationship type. She likes meeting her bull at his apartment and getting fucked there, or going to his place after work and sucking his cock and coming home to me. I get to watch just about every other weekend. Sometimes more and I love cleaning up!!
Similiar to Susan and I . She enjoys me watching but she wants to concentrate on her young black bulls.

This is very special way to get close and I love to feel two horny guys in/on my body. But mhusband don not like that. He watches me while sitting near the bed but without any contact and I respect that.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I hope to make my hubby do. Can't wait to see him be submissive with me to our black bull. I already make him fuck me with my bbc toys while he licks my clit and ass. I love to pull my dildo out and shove it in his mouth with it covered in my juices. So I'm sure hubby would love to have to real thing. 😛😍😘
OMG what is he waiting for. I would do this for you and worship you as a goddess.

licking ass while the pussy is being fucked is a waste of effort since it feels best when the clit and cock and balls are licked and sucked, and licking a pussy after it has been well fucked gives it an even stronger orgasm but it takes a willing husband and bull. This is not abuse or disrespecting anyone but just good sex

That's exactly what I hope to make my hubby do. Can't wait to see him be submissive with me to our black bull. I already make him fuck me with my bbc toys while he licks my clit and ass. I love to pull my dildo out and shove it in his mouth with it covered in my juices. So I'm sure hubby would love to have to real thing. 😛😍😘
Oh he will trust me

Back