How many black dicks have you served?

My first time was with my bf at the time who is black and basketball player at the time (high scool) He was good in bed and a nice guy. Big dick long and thick. After I started dating my current bf I had two black dicks. First one was fantastic. Best I ever had. Big basketball player. Forward ;) ...He was so cocky and a bit arrogant but such a contrast to my white bf. That was the first time I truly got FUCKED ...I was to small for him and he didnt hold back at all and lasted 10X more. He fucked me for at lest 5 min of constant pounding haha
The third one was also a basketball player. He was young but a hottie but we where bouth ******* and it was kind of a dissapoinment.

My first time was with my bf at the time who is black and basketball player at the time (high scool) He was good in bed and a nice guy. Big dick long and thick. After I started dating my current bf I had two black dicks. First one was fantastic. Best I ever had. Big basketball player. Forward ;) ...He was so cocky and a bit arrogant but such a contrast to my white bf. That was the first time I truly got FUCKED ...I was to small for him and he didnt hold back at all and lasted 10X more. He fucked me for at lest 5 min of constant pounding haha
The third one was also a basketball player. He was young but a hottie but we where bouth ******* and it was kind of a dissapoinment.
So, alcohol and sex don't mix, heh??

I don´t know ...I still think I´d want to be at least a bit tipsy before I hook up with a strong black dude ...But I guess we were a bit nervous. Fucking in our apartment and in our bed. He didnt know that my bf knows about this stuff ...so it was kind of unfair to him in a way ...But the second one (the forward) love that I was cheating (he thought I was) So he was teasing me the whole time. At the club fingering me and asking me why my pussy was so small. ...Putting my hands on his cock through his pants and asking me if he was bigger then my bf haha

I don´t know ...I still think I´d want to be at least a bit tipsy before I hook up with a strong black dude ...But I guess we were a bit nervous. Fucking in our apartment and in our bed. He didnt know that my bf knows about this stuff ...so it was kind of unfair to him in a way ...But the second one (the forward) love that I was cheating (he thought I was) So he was teasing me the whole time. At the club fingering me and asking me why my pussy was so small. ...Putting my hands on his cock through his pants and asking me if he was bigger then my bf haha
Do you want more BBC experiences from the bulls or stallions here??

Have you considered grindr.com as an additional Site for the lifestyle you prefer?
Well as much as I think I would enjoy bein a Blk Mans cummthirsty slave ... My biggest Turn-On is bein a BBC Luvin cummthirsty cucky for a Size QOS & her Bulls ... Ive never been with a Man with out bein the cuck for my Size QOS ex .. Im not 100% faggot .. I do still Luv women ..... but at the same time ... I Luv suckin a Blk Mans Big Fat Heavy Cock & gettin fucked ... Luv atm & LOTS of cummmmmm...10/10

Well as much as I think I would enjoy bein a Blk Mans cummthirsty slave ... My biggest Turn-On is bein a BBC Luvin cummthirsty cucky for a Size QOS & her Bulls ... Ive never been with a Man with out bein the cuck for my Size QOS ex .. Im not 100% faggot .. I do still Luv women ..... but at the same time ... I Luv suckin a Blk Mans Big Fat Heavy Cock & gettin fucked ... Luv atm & LOTS of cummmmmm...10/10
Have fun on your "hunt"!!!

Back