How many black dicks have you served?

four. I got black addiction problems in college. I was nineteen and I got pulverized with nine thick inches. I'm married and I secretly fuck three hung lovers behind hubby's back
Personally, I don't see the "problem" of having your kind of "addiction"...sounds like you're a happy woman! I envy the brothas that you choose!!!;):blackheart:

Personally, I don't see the "problem" of having your kind of "addiction"...sounds like you're a happy woman! I envy the brothas that you choose!!!;):blackheart:
Thanks baby I'm happy I turned you on. I love black cum so I only go out with my special" friends". since I'm a cum freak I only go bare back . so they are also married and we take care of each other's needs. one of the guys is twenty six and works for UPS I can't tell you how many times he has fucked me in various parking lots. he calls me and tells me to meet him and sometimes demands that I get there at a certain time and its always HOT. her has eight inches and love fucking my ass says his wife won't give it up so I take it for him.

Thanks baby I'm happy I turned you on. I love black cum so I only go out with my special" friends". since I'm a cum freak I only go bare back . so they are also married and we take care of each other's needs. one of the guys is twenty six and works for UPS I can't tell you how many times he has fucked me in various parking lots. he calls me and tells me to meet him and sometimes demands that I get there at a certain time and its always HOT. her has eight inches and love fucking my ass says his wife won't give it up so I take it for him.
It just amazes me how folks tell their story and its filled with typos and grammatical mistakes...I wonder if you are "REAL"?

When you post things like this, it is so easy for the world to see why white males are losing their confidence and their manhood and their women a little bit more every day. It must be awesome to have a black cock and be so virile and superior sexually, physically and mentally.
I guess you should eat your green vegetables then...

Back