How many black dicks have you served?

My wife has had A LOT of one-night-stands with black guys, but she has also had long-term relationships with several. She has been fucking one black guy for about 15 years. He has fucked her a couple of hundred times. She has been fucking another black guy for over 10 years. My wife has 'dated' another 15 to 20 black guys for anywhere from 1 to 3 years. My pretty blond wife has been fucked hundreds of times by dozens of black guys.

i have been with seventeen in two years now but only fucked three of them the others were just black cock worship vids one guy was a intern from colorado we worked together for a month i would stop buy his motel room after work he had a enormous cock . he liked to spread my legs apart would hold me by my feet he fucked me so hard you could hear his balls slap my but hole one was a friend of my husbands he new since junior high school and was the first black man i was only going to blow him but before i new it we were both nude and he had his cock in me up to his balls and the third was a guy i meet online he was an older guy so he realy took the time give me a good long fucking .

well over 100, but most were multiple times. and one awesome cock pimped me around parties and his buddies for years! sorry for the lack of photos. will be up soon. you folks won't be let down. live near lou. ky, but will travel for the right situation!
you're beautiful open.... ;)

Back