How many black dicks have you served?

Hey beautiful white ladies, here is a question for you

Until this very moment.. How many black cocks have you sucked/fucked in your lifetime?

Don't you think that the girl with the highest number should be awarded/appreciated by this community? At least, she should be remembered and her name should be written in history as the woman who fucked bbc's more than any other woman.

Fucked 3 and blow jobs given to 6.

My wife has only had one. His cock was just average in size, and nothing special. But what he lacked in size, he made up for in enthusiasm, and it was cool seeing a black cock in her. He was very very black and I had a perfect view of his bare cock splitting her pussy and sliding up into her. I've seen several different men between my wife's legs, but none fucked her as hard as he did. He came in her pussy twice and her mouth once, and left a rash on her inner thighs that stayed for several days.

I only started 2 yrs ago 3 swapping with cpl. 4 3ways with husband 1 local married guy I hook up with regularly 3 my first gang bang last month so 11 total not counting 2 cabbies and a bar tender my husband made me blow for the fair and drinks

This is a quite interesting thread. I see that many have not yet experienced their first black man. I hope that you soon do. Both for your own sake and for the sake of your husbands.
My wife has had a black lover for 18 months and it has certainly enriched our marriage.
She has only had one black man, but he visits us once or twice in week.
It has been terrific to see how my wife blossoms and enjoys life much more since we - after many considerations - chose the interracial cuckold lifestyle.
We are much closer to each other than ever before. I am glad that I put my pride aside and let her have a well-endowed black lover who satisfies her in a way that I would never be able to do it.
We have embraced the lifestyle and for both of us it's part of our identity that we are an interracial cuckold couple.
My wife loves children - especially biracial children. She now wants one of her own. I am fascinated and frightened at the same time.
I would love to see my wife's belly grow with a black baby but it's something that has to be considered carefully before we choose to do it.
While I am hesitant my wife has no doubt that it's the right thing to get at black baby. And often things are done as she wishes.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_glorying.jpg

This is a quite interesting thread. I see that many have not yet experienced their first black man. I hope that you soon do. Both for your own sake and for the sake of your husbands.
My wife has had a black lover for 18 months and it has certainly enriched our marriage.
She has only had one black man, but he visits us once or twice in week.
It has been terrific to see how my wife blossoms and enjoys life much more since we - after many considerations - chose the interracial cuckold lifestyle.
We are much closer to each other than ever before. I am glad that I put my pride aside and let her have a well-endowed black lover who satisfies her in a way that I would never be able to do it.
We have embraced the lifestyle and for both of us it's part of our identity that we are an interracial cuckold couple.
My wife loves children - especially biracial children. She now wants one of her own. I am fascinated and frightened at the same time.
I would love to see my wife's belly grow with a black baby but it's something that has to be considered carefully before we choose to do it.
While I am hesitant my wife has no doubt that it's the right thing to get at black baby. And often things are done as she wishes.View attachment 639276
I think that you will find it very rewarding to have a interracial baby in your life, many white women find themselves wanting a black man's baby, it's only natural for them to want this because women generally want to give birth to a strong man's baby and they see black men as being very strong and having the superior genes to accomplish this task!!

Back