How many black dicks have you served?

well over 100, but most were multiple times. and one awesome cock pimped me around parties and his buddies for years! sorry for the lack of photos. will be up soon. you folks won't be let down. live near lou. ky, but will travel for the right situation!
None yet :-(
Well over 100 different Black Cocks for me. I have 4 to 6 regulars that I service each week.
I have pulled several trains of 10 or more BBC's. I have been gangbanged by 5 or more at least twice a month
for the past 8 years. I can't get enough.
Damn your hot!r u single?

Honestly I could not begin to count them all but I am sure it is well more than 100. Hubby started a count in July and it has been 22 just since then.

I friend of mine is throwing a BBC gangbang today during the super bowl. He has 80 guys that have accepted and I will be there to service all cummers. Even if only 1/2 show up and only 1/2 play then I will get 20 more today ... we will see :bounce:

I added #4 last month while vacationing in the Carib. My hubby chartered a yacht for six weeks and we had a ball. We were accompanied by my twin sister, Penny, our old friend Edwin. Other than Hubby, he was the first and only other guy I ever had sex with up to that time. The fact that he's handsome, black and extremely well endowed, added to the excitement. (Sorry I digress) Edwin had also invited a friend of his, Rhynard! Once I saw Rhynard's hardware I just knew I had to try it. Penny didn't mind sharing, she was all too taken by Edwin's magic! Rhynard was my #4.

[Q="Drillher4me, post: 697378, member: 17753"]I added #4 last month while vacationing in the Carib. My hubby chartered a yacht for six weeks and we had a ball. We were accompanied by my twin sister, Penny, our old friend Edwin. Other than Hubby, he was the first and only other guy I ever had sex with up to that time. The fact that he's handsome, black and extremely well endowed, added to the excitement. (Sorry I digress) Edwin had also invited a friend of his, Rhynard! Once I saw Rhynard's hardware I just knew I had to try it. Penny didn't mind sharing, she was all too taken by Edwin's magic! Rhynard was my #4.[/QUOTE]

Can't go wrong in the Caribbean

Cant

Back