How many B2W members have you met?

0. Everyone we've talked to who claims to be close or willing to travel has turned out to be fake.

I know how you feel. I have been on this site for a long time. In the beginning, I was asked multiple times to visit couples in different states. You live and learn. I have rules now for couples that want me to travel to them. And if they can't follow them - its no harm no foul now. I don't believe anyone until they show some seriousness and commitment. Otherwise, I just assume everyone is just masturbating to the idea.

I know how you feel. I have been on this site for a long time. In the beginning, I was asked multiple times to visit couples in different states. You live and learn. I have rules now for couples that want me to travel to them. And if they can't follow them - its no harm no foul now. I don't believe anyone until they show some seriousness and commitment. Otherwise, I just assume everyone is just masturbating to the idea.
Well, what are your rules!?🤔

One, we meet him twice though, wife had fun both times. Talked to a bunch of other guys, due to scheduling we can’t make anything work. Closest time we came to meeting our second guy, our babysitter had to cancel due to covid, so we had to cancel.

I’ve met with a few guys that are on this site. Probably still just single digits but it’s hard to know when nobody keeps their usernames consistent across various sites and platforms. This site doesn’t claim to be a hookup site though and thus lacks all of the features one would expect from such a site; So it should never be anyone’s primary method of connecting with others.

Back