How many actual cuckold marriages survive?

Divorce Final
For the next several month's, Friday or Saturday night was watching Bonnie get fucked by the 3 black men. Mostly at Terrell's home. Once in a while they would call ask if it was ok if a couple friend's joined us I would check with Bonnie and she always said of course, a few new black cock's will be good for me and you to watch.
For 8 or 9 month's of Bonnie fucking the guy's and a few friend's, Terrell called on Wednesday to ask if his cousin and 4 of his friend's could join us? He said knowing Bonnie's craving for black cock's and cum another 5 cock's might satisfy her, I looked at her, told her Terrell want's to know if his cousin and 4 friend's can fuck you Friday night? She smiled, said that would match the most black that's fucked me, immediately covered her mouth with her hand's said I'm so sorry I said that looking at me. I told Terrell that would be ok with us.
Thursday we went shopping at Victoria's Secret , Bonnie picked out a silvery blue shelf bra, silvery blue garter belt and shiny light blue seamed stocking's. Then to a high end shoe store where she she got matching 5" open toe heel's with an ankle strap.
Friday afternoon she went and got her hair and nail's done, when she got home she showed me her thumb, and big toe nail's each had a small black cock and ball's painted on them, told her cute.
At 6pm Bonnie started getting ready for the black men, told me she hope's the 5 new ones are cute and hung, before she got into shower, I shaved her pussy, making sure I got any and all the stubble's, then gave her 2 *******'s to clean out her ass
After shower, she started putting her make up on, while I slid her stocking' up her leg's making sure the seam's were straight.
By 7 she was ready, looking really hot and slutty, I gave her a hug and kiss and felt her cunt, it was like a Fawcett was turned on in her pussy it was so wet. I told her I would like to think your so wet because of me, but I know it's the thought of 8 black men fucking you tonight, she slapped my arm, told me of course most of it because of you.
I put a mid thigh leather coat on her and we left, I played with her leg's and pussy on the way, told her we will have to get new seat cover's pretty soon. She asked why and I told her because all the pussy juice leaking out is running them, got a punch in the arm for that lol.
Getting to Terrell's right at 7:30, we walked in and saw 8 black men sitting around watching a video of Bonnie's last gang bang, all of them were in boxer's with semi hard dick's out. I slipped her coat off and walked her into room, pussy dripping and nipples rock hard. Bonnie was looking around room at the guy's and their cock's, when she got to 1 with a beard and shades on, she stepped back, said real low, no, I asked her what's wrong and she just kept staring at him. I asked what's wrong, she looked at me ready to say something then said nothing, just so many blk cock's and smiled.
While Terrell walked her around room introducing her to the 5 new guy's I went to get a beer, when I walked back in room beard boy was kissing her, tongues 's in each other's mouth's, his hand' cupping her bare ass. I looked at Terrell and he shrugged, came over told me it looked like they knew each other, when I got her to him she looked around then pulled him up, whispered something to him and they lip locked like they are now.
Bonnie opened her eye's, saw me staring at her, broke kiss and turned to next guy, kissed him the same way but just for a few second's, not few minute's, went around room doing that to each guy, getting her pussy and tit's played with, squeezing cock's.
Once she had made the round's she came over to me, as she started to give me a kiss, I asked who's the guy with the beard? said she doesn't know him, asked what did you whisper to him? her eye's got wide and said nothing, what's this about? I told her Terrell told me you went straight to him like you knew him, whispered something to him then pulled him up.
Bonnie had that look on her face she had almost 2 years ago when I confronted her about fuckin a lot of blk guy's, and I came close to throwing her out. She asked again what is this about, noticed Terrell and Marcus were standing between us and the other's. I told her it's about you just started lying to me again, and I'm getting pissed about it. Now who is he? how do you know him? She started crying, said he was 1 of the blk men at house Donnell took her to, the night I caught her. Said she whispered to him don't act like you know me or all hell will break loose real fast.
I looked over at beard boy, saw he was looking at me with a smug look on his face, I asked Terrell if that was his cousin, told me no then asked him to ask his cousin how he knows him, I looked at Bonnie, asked her are any of the other guy's from a couple of years ago? she said no just him.
Terrell came back said he was a neighbor of 1 of his cousin's friend's, had moved next door over a year ago. I asked Bonnie if she wanted to fuck him or should he be asked to leave? responded with he wasn't with Donnell's gang, but did live in house they took me to, he just saw a white wife getting gang fucked by his room mate's friend's.
I asked her again, do you want to fuck him? she nodded yes, told me he didn't get rough or mean with her and he is a good fuck , smiled. I told her ok, just let me talk to him, no I won't bust his head lol.
Terrell and Marcus walked Bonnie back into room after she gave me a wet sloppy kiss and squeezed my dick, old me don't cum until we get home, she's going to suck my ball's dry
I motioned for beard boy to come into kitchen, saw him hesitate getting up, then Bonnie looked at me then him and nodded yes. Once in the kitchen, I told him my wife, Bonnie told me why she went to you, to warn you , I know you were 1 of the 6 black men gang banging her at your house, I'm the one that left the ladder by your window, I took almost a 1000 photo's and a few video's, he actually went pale lol. I told him don't worry, Bonnie told me you weren't involved in the setting her up or getting her ******* and high. She did tell me you treated her pretty good, didn't hurt her with bite's and sucker bite's and your a good fuck, that said, go join the fucking of my wife.
I got another beer and walked back into living room, Bonnie was on her hand's and knee's getting fucked and and a cock in her mouth, the party was underway.
For the next few hour's I watched 8 black men use my wife in everyway possible, she swallowed at least 10 load's of cum, was fucked up her ass by each of the black men, she was spit roasted several time's, made air tight at least 4 time's. During the entire gang bang, she seemed to be climaxing almost continually, several time's she went limp after climaxing, but only for a few second's.
At 1 point, James's the black guy she knew was fucking in her in the ass, leaning forward and reaching under her squeezed het tit's, pinch, twisted and pulled her nipple's. I noticed he had his head next to hers, and was whispering something to her, with Terrell's cock in her mouth she could only nod her head one time, then looked at me, her eye's getting wide when she saw me looking at her.
Watched as James's straddled her head, lowered his dick into her mouth, started mouth fucking her, Bonnie's hands were holding her up so she had no control over how far he shoved his dick in her mouth, guy under her was shoving his dick balls deep in her pussy, had both her nipples between thumb and forefinger, pinching, pulling and twisting them. Watching James's he raised up pulling his dick out of her mouth, then lowered his ball's to her mouth so Bonnie could lick them, taking each ball in her mouth. Doing this a few minute's James's raised up and moved forward, lowering his ass to her mouth, could see her tongue come out and started liking around his ass hole then slid her tongue in his ass, with her eye's closed she seemed to be getting hotter licking it, then her eye's popped open and she saw me staring at her, she quickly moved her mouth back to his ball's, looking at me while sucking them to see my reaction to her sucking his ass hole. My reaction was nothing she could see, but I knew she had never told me everything she did with Donnell, James's and the other blacks she was fucking.
James's was stroking his dick as Bonnie licked and sucked his ball's, then he raised up, told her to open wid and aimed his cock at her mouth, watched as he shot several stream's of cum straight into her mouth, heard him whisper don't swallow, hold it like to used to do. When he was done Cumming he wiped head of his dick on her lip's, whispered something to her, she nodded and turned her head towards me, showed me the mouth full of cum then swallowed a couple time's, opened her mouth wide to show me she had ate it.
By then it was close to 3 am, all but 1 guy was sitting and holding cock's, Bonnie had fucked and sucked their ball's dry, the 1 guy stood in font of her, rubbed his dick on her lip's, asked her if she has 1 more blow job left in her mouth, she just opened her mouth and started sucking the guy off, after he filled her mouth, she swallowed, started to get up, but her leg's wouldn't push her up she had been fucked so much, so I put my hand's under her arms nd lifted her, carried her to car and we went home.
Not a word was said on drive home, Bonnie looked out side window most of the way, looked at me a few time's like she wanted to say something but didn't.
Got home and I had to carry he inside, her leg's were still like jello, took her upstairs' and finished undressing her, what little she had on then got her into shower and washed, douched and gave her an ******* to clean her up.
Once in bed she asked if I was ok, told her I don't know, something seemed wrong tonight, just not sure. She started crying, said she was sorry she licked James ass hole, but it seemed right since he and the other's had her doing it to them. I asked what was all the whispering about?, then you looking at me to see if I saw it? Told me James's asked if her office number was the same, I said and you nodded yes didn't you. So your going to meet the 6 of them again aren't you? and weren't going to tell me. Bonnie told me he said Donnell wants to meet me again, that he knows I miss all the black cocks fucking me like the married white cunt I am, and he has a few more cock's ready to fuck me senseless.
I looked at her and said you didn't answer my question, are you going to fuck them again? Bonnie looked at me with tear's, said yes this Friday night, I can't help myself, I can't say no, I don't know why I can't. I got out of bed, told her your going to just throw away our entire marriage and all me have done the past 2 years to save our marriage for a few cock's? Then told her you have until Friday morning to tell me different, if you go, we are done, no more chances, then walked out of room.
I slept in guest room, got up and went to work trying not to think it was over, rest of the week was the same, w didn't speak, I was gone when she got up and locked in rec room watching TV when she got home, already had ate dinner. Several time's she came to door, knocked said an we talk, I asked have you decided? she would say no I haven't, I would turn the TV louder so I couldn't hear her.
Thursday night was a repeat of the rest, when she said she was meeting them I opened door, told her when and if she get's home she will find her thing's moved to guest room in basement, if you want to live here that's where you will live. This my house, I will return to the master suite tomorrow morning after you leave, I took the day off. Don't speak to me when you get home, if you do and closed the door. Sure enough when I walked into master suite the next morning she was dressing, had put blk thigh high's and blk shelf bra on, she had jeans and sweat shirt on bed, saw her overnight case on bed with 2 dress's, 1 red , 1 blk knew both were very short, low cut an slit up the side's. I asked her again not to do this to us, she smiled said it's done.
Shortly after she left, I started moving her things to the basement guest room, took a few hour's then I went to Lowe's bought a door to fit opening at bottom of step's, installed that and changed lock's on upstairs entrance door's. Then changed code's on alarm system, also on garage door opener ,wrote a note and taped to front door telling Bonnie to use basement side entrance to enter her chamber's.
About 3 am I heard her car pull into drive, them a delay while she tried to open garage door, giving up heard door slam the her heels on walk, then what the fuck? A minute later could her her heel's clicking as she walked around to side entrance then going inside. Wasn't 5 minuet's later I could hear her trying to open newly installed door, then cell phone rang I answered with a cheerful hello, she asked what I was doing, I told her that I did what I said I would do if you met them, you did and so did I, goodnight.
Next morning I was eating breakfast when my cell went off, Bonnie was crying said we need to talk, I told her talking is over, and understand this, if I catch you with them here or find out you had them here, next time you come home your thing's will be in the drive way. Once again this is my home and I say who is allowed in, they aren't, so understand fully what will happen if you let them in.
I went on to cut the grass, did some yard work and other maintenance things around house, got lunch and went to office. When I got home there was a lock smith's truck in drive, saw he was at front door asked what he was doing? told me the owner want's locks changed I informed him the "lady" he talked to is my soon to be ex-wife, she doesn't own this house I do solely, in my name alone, I allow that whore to live in my basement apt. out of a sense of pity for her. Told him now return all lock's to fit this key, make none for her and collect your bill from her, and move your truck out of my drive so I can get my car in the garage.
About an hour later the door bell rang, saw it was the locksmith, told me all entry lock's except side basement entrance were keyed back to this key, handed it to me and said she wanted me to make her a key but I told her she has to ask me for 1. I then told him to spread the word, no lock changes on this address what so ever.
For next 3 month's that's how it went, I had friend install secret security camera's thru out the house with several in basement, but none in Bonnie's bedroom or bathroom. If she was bringing the punk's here all I needed to see was them walking thru door, what they do to her in her bedroom I don't care anymore.
One afternoon after I got home, Bonnie was at the front door, I had been thinking about letting her back into master suite since she hadn't brought the punk's here and seemed to be going out 1 nite a week and was home by 10 on those night's, other night's she would be home by 5pm, right after me .
I let her in, asked if she wanted a *******, she accepted, told me she need's her suitcase, as I fixed her ******* I asked going on a trip? she hesitated a few minute's then told me Donnell and James had asked her to go to Jamaica for a week with them and she said yes. I almost dropped the *******, turned and asked your what? Handed her the ******* and asked are you sure? Then told me since I haven't fucked her in 3 month's and they have, yes she's going since it seems I don't care anymore and she need's to be fucked often.
I got her suit case told her have fun and got her out, then went out to a friend's bar and got ******* lol. His wife drove me home and he followed .
The following Saturday Bonnie called me, said they were picking her up at noon but doesn't want them to know she is in the basement apt., can she bring her suitcase up and leave from front door, I told her ok but didn't offer to get it for her.
She got it up to front door, asked if I wanted to be there when they pick her up, I told you can bet on it, I dont want these punks stealing anything else from me. She looked at me, said the only reason for that is that you basicly threw me out, I came back with because over a short whisper while James was fucking your ass you threw away everything we had been trying to put back together for 2 years, and I'm not the 1 that put you thru hell like you did me.
She let Donnell in, gave him a hug and wet French kiss, he cupped her ass all the while keeping an eye on me. Then took her suitcase, she said see you next Saturday and left, not even a hug or kiss, which made up my mind. I waited a few days, and after getting several text's messages from her and Donnell, all showing Bonnie getting fucked by several Jamaican's and other black's always 4 or 5 fucking her.
The day before they were to fly home I got a text from Bonnie saying they were staying another week and would see me the next Saturday. Then on Monday I got a text at work from her, it was a video of her all smiling, laughing then telling me she had wonderful news, we are finally going to have the baby we have wanted she was pregnant and can't wait to get home 2 week's from yesterday, Sunday, then real quick said some friend's of Donnell's asked us to stay another week at their house and we said yes.
That afternoon I stopped at a storage locker place, rented a locker, bought box's then stopped at my company Lawyer's office, told him everything and I wanted him to draw up divorce paper's. I mentioned he has the original Pre Nup papers, put in paper's what I had before her and it is excluded from all settlements. I explained how I have all financial records, I will divide them up as needed. Said call when they are ready, you can have them served when she leaves work, gave him that info.
After getting home I started putting box's together and dumping Bonnie's clothes' into them , once I had her bedroom packed up I put them in Garage. Then took our former bed apart, moved it, dresser, night stand's and chest of drawer's to garage. Next day I rented a U Haul truck and moved everything I had divided for her to locker along with all her personal stuff.
I stopped at bank, divided saving's and checking account's in half, money I had before we got married was in a separate account in my name only . I opened a new account for Bonnie and had her half deposited, took her name off mine. Stopped at Fidelity and did same with investment's, kept original accounts for tax purposes and had her name removed from all.
Two weeks later on Sunday morning, I put new check book, account info, key's to storage locker, and a letter to her along with a copy of the flash drive I made 2 years ago plus a new one of her 3 month's in basement apt and put into a large envelope and tapped it to the glass in front storm door. then locked it too. and yes she had the punk's there several time's so the lie's continued.
I left her car in driveway with key's in it, then sat back to watch football. Around 3 pm I heard car door's closing in drive way the an attempt to open storm door, heard Bonnie yell what the fuck has he done now, I flipped tv to camera on front porch, saw her try the storm door again, then take the envelope off and open it. Watched as she looked at check book, Fidelity's account info, storage locker info and key's, when she looked at camera I saw she was crying, heard thru door as she told Donnell to get the fuck out of here and never call her again.
She sat crying for several minute's then red the letter
I had written Bonnie, we have tied so hard to repair the damage done to our marriage, I even provided you with what you seem to need more than our marriage and me.
Before you left 3 week's ago I asked you to cancel your plan's with Donnell's , but you said it was too late, you couldn't disappoint Donnell this late, but you had no objection to disappointing me, your husband.
The day you asked for your suitcase I was going to ask you to move back into master suite with me, but you never gave me a chance, you were so excited about going with Donnell you completely ignored hat I was tying to say.
When Donnell got here to pick you up you threw your arm's around his neck, gave him a wet French kiss as he squeezed your ass cheek's looking at me with his left eye. When you broke kiss and he took our suit case, all you said was see you next week, no bye honey, no hug and no kiss.
I knew right them we were most likely finished as husband and wife. Then when you texted me that you were staying another week it became more certain, a few day's later you texted that we were going to have what we have wanted for year's, you are pregnant but we hadn't fucked for 3 month's. I knew it was some black man's baby in you not mine and I knew then our marriage was over as of that moment.
I will not live the life of a cuckold, even though you have tried to make me 1 several time's with your black punk's, I tried several time's to make our marriage work and put our lives back together, but it now seems you have enjoyed shitting on us every time.
Finally I have had my cell phone number changed, also the house phone, your cell will go dead the end of the month
My lawyer called me Monday morning, told me Bonnie will be served this afternoon when she leaves work, I waited cross street to watch. When she walked out with Donnell the process server waited until she was on the public walk and handed her the paper's telling her she has been served.
Watching her open them and start to read, she collapsed onto side walk, Donnell and 3 other black men I saw get out of Donnell's van run to her, pick her up and carry her to van. Donnell looked around and when I held the finger up to him out of truck window he saw me, looked to have turned pale.
That was 4 years ago, I've heard bit's and piece's about her since, she had the black baby she tried to push on me and 2 more from black *******'s unknown, Donnell threw her out when she put on weight while pregnant, and I heard she was living in an apartment in a mostly black area. I don't know if she ever realized how badly she fucked up her life and mine, or if she even care's.
The reason I wrote this in this thread is to maybe expose that cuckolding a white husband is not the excitement it is shown to be, by the time a white wife starts cuckolding, humiliating, denying her husband sex, affection and comfort their marriage is over, they just don't know it yet. She may tell him often don't worry honey, I still love you, she may love him but she is no longer in love with him as she was on her wedding day.
At one point her husband will either leave her permanently or the humiliations will be so bad and often the husband will feel his only out is suicide, and it has happened many time's and close to me.

Thank's for letting me bore you with this post

Ken

Well , all I can add is that we have been married for nearly 40 years, 33of them as a cuckold couple , have brought up two great *******, and would not change a thing.
I can’t say if we’d have had such a successful marriage without the cuckolding , but I suspect so. My wife, although appearing quite a shy, reserved woman, a fairly typical middle class , conservative lady, involved with village activities, the church etc., was always , even as a student when we first met, quite demanding when we got into bed.
She had had little experience before me- just one man who was an acquaintance of her fathers- but I had the feeling whenever we fucked, which was pretty much every afternoon in her student hall, that when I finished she would have liked more. I knew then that I was barely average regarding cock size - 5.5” and I wondered if it was enough for her. She insisted it was , but I noticed how wet she’d get in foreplay, if I started to ask about it and tell her about friends I’d had with cocks much bigger than mine.
I think that kind of sex chat was probably the beginning. It stimulated in me the feelings of mixed jealousy and lust which comprise the excitement all cuckolds will recognise. It gradually developed, becoming more explicit, though never leading to actual cuckolding until some years after we married and she had had our children. By then we were regularly using pornography( videos - this was before the net) before sex. One evening after sex, I happened to mention a mixed sauna club I’d heard of in Manchester ( they were not ubiquitous like now). She stunned me by saying “can we go?”. And those three words led to the rest of our lives!

I came to realise that she had a capacity and desire for sexual satisfaction way beyond my ability to fully satisfy. I had always been able to make her orgasm , and thought, as with me, that was it. But seeing , that first time- we were very lucky- the much greater intensity of her orgasms , repeated several times, when she was being expertly fucked by a fit young man with a cock about three inches bigger than mine I realised there was no going back. And we never did. It didnt change our normal life a bit, but we would go to clubs and, later, parties every 4-6 weeks or so. That was enough for her. She admitted to me at one point that she had been disappointed with our sex life when we first married and had been hoping for an affair though It had never happened, which she was now very glad about. From her viewpoint she had the best of both worlds. She did used to feel guilty and took some time to really understand that I wasn’t hurt ‘deep down’ but genuinely loved our relationship, and her.
I don’t claim it’s for everyone. But I do believe , with openness and honesty it can be a great lifestyle for many.

Well , all I can add is that we have been married for nearly 40 years, 33of them as a cuckold couple , have brought up two great *******, and would not change a thing.
I can’t say if we’d have had such a successful marriage without the cuckolding , but I suspect so. My wife, although appearing quite a shy, reserved woman, a fairly typical middle class , conservative lady, involved with village activities, the church etc., was always , even as a student when we first met, quite demanding when we got into bed.
She had had little experience before me- just one man who was an acquaintance of her fathers- but I had the feeling whenever we fucked, which was pretty much every afternoon in her student hall, that when I finished she would have liked more. I knew then that I was barely average regarding cock size - 5.5” and I wondered if it was enough for her. She insisted it was , but I noticed how wet she’d get in foreplay, if I started to ask about it and tell her about friends I’d had with cocks much bigger than mine.
I think that kind of sex chat was probably the beginning. It stimulated in me the feelings of mixed jealousy and lust which comprise the excitement all cuckolds will recognise. It gradually developed, becoming more explicit, though never leading to actual cuckolding until some years after we married and she had had our children. By then we were regularly using pornography( videos - this was before the net) before sex. One evening after sex, I happened to mention a mixed sauna club I’d heard of in Manchester ( they were not ubiquitous like now). She stunned me by saying “can we go?”. And those three words led to the rest of our lives!

I came to realise that she had a capacity and desire for sexual satisfaction way beyond my ability to fully satisfy. I had always been able to make her orgasm , and thought, as with me, that was it. But seeing , that first time- we were very lucky- the much greater intensity of her orgasms , repeated several times, when she was being expertly fucked by a fit young man with a cock about three inches bigger than mine I realised there was no going back. And we never did. It didnt change our normal life a bit, but we would go to clubs and, later, parties every 4-6 weeks or so. That was enough for her. She admitted to me at one point that she had been disappointed with our sex life when we first married and had been hoping for an affair though It had never happened, which she was now very glad about. From her viewpoint she had the best of both worlds. She did used to feel guilty and took some time to really understand that I wasn’t hurt ‘deep down’ but genuinely loved our relationship, and her.
I don’t claim it’s for everyone. But I do believe , with openness and honesty it can be a great lifestyle for many.
Great story.

Actually, it's the total the opposite. A high percentage of "normal marriages"end up in divorce because of the cheating part & many continue the marriage only for the sake of the ******* but they keep cheating on each other. A cuckold marriage is based on honesty and there's no need to lie at all because when the wife/gf sleeps with bulls, it's not cheating at all, since the couple planned it together & already set the rules.
A cuckold marriage has a higher percentage of working out if both the wife & hubby agree on all the terms & honest to each other & nobody regrets the first experience. If both are satisfied & know that this is what they both want then it'll work out 100%.
I'll tell u an example of mine, now i'm a cuck 100% and have had this fantasy since i was in Uni. I only made it come true with an ex gf when i was in my late 20's. That first experience was either going to confirm i'm a cuck or i'll hate it. I ended up loving it and my ex gf was hesitant as well but when she tried real hardcore sex for the 1st time in her life, she loved it as well. I was still young and we already broke up & after her, every ex gf I turned into either BBC or BWC slut & they all loved it. My last ex gf before my current wife, was the most serious relationship but I just wasn't ready for marriage at that time. When I opened up to her about the cuck lifestyle, she didn't even know what's that. I opened up to her step by step and She was the only ex gf I ever loved, so it was a real test for me to see if I'm still a cuckold after giving my love to another man. I fucking loved it and we had a good relationship afterwards but it just didn't turn into marriage.
Anyway, if u are both honest, know what u want then it'll work. Most my ex gfs who tried this lifestyle with me all love it. My last ex, told me any woman will be so lucky to find a cuck husband. A husband who will give his wife freedom, she doesn't need to lie to him to go date a guy or talk to a guy, freedom to wear whatever she wants, he won't nag on her, be more submissive when he's horny, she can sleep with different men all the time but at the same time find love with hubby. She told me, sex will get boring eventually with 1 man but if I give her love and kindness and she can get different cocks every month or few months, then her life will be always exciting and at the same time a husband will be waiting for her at home to clean her up & won't say where she's been or bother her.
So in conclusion, if both parties want this lifestyle then it'll work 100%, as long as the hubby is satisfied then she'll be fucking happy by getting pleasure from different guys all the time. For me it's a huge turn on to see my current wife dress sexy, I changed her from a shy beautiful wife into a slutty wife, let her chat with men and I can't wait to see her get fucked for the 1st time. We are both excited and she was only worried that I'll leave her afterwards but I told her and confirmed that i've done this with several ex gfs and that's who I am. Every time she will get a new guy, it's like for a normal guy getting a new girl. So if u are a real cuck, then it will work out. We still haven't fulfilled this fantasy because of the pandemic that delayed our plans almost 2 years since early 2020.
Totally Agree with your post, It certainly worked for us, Our problem now is age.
We both wish we could do the things we did when younger, but in this enlightened sexual world, we’re at least 25 years to late. 😜

Again a similar situation to My Wife and I .
She always loved sex, and so did I, As we grew together ( We met when She was 16 ) and although quite inexperienced was always trying to expand Her experience sexually.
She always was blessed with not only good looks and a body to go with it.
She was,always getting chatted up and propositioned even when I was with Her.
I found this excited me, However I must admit it was my fault that got us on to the slippery slope of swinging.
I had an affair while She was pregnant with our first baby, and the discovery of my unfaithfulness really upset Her.
We managed to get over it !
However indirectly this led to us swapping with Friends at first, and then We became full on swingers.
I now began to see a different side of my lovely wife, If we went to swingers events, She was always in big demand by guys, to have sex with, Which She always enjoyed,and loved to be the centre of attention, and pretty much would accommodate any one’s sexual wishes, although Her preference was with Men, but on occasions has played with girls.
I carried on getting my sexual needs with other Woman as well.
Now the turning point in our Sexual adventures came, When at a swingers party Nr St Albans England.
I was in a room with another couple having sex, My wife I had left in the main area of the extremely large house.
When I came back to the room, a large crowd had gathered of couples and single me and woman, to watch a woman being fucked by a very very large penis of a black guy, shortly to be doubly penetrated by His friend up Her bum.
I worked my way to the front and caught Her eye She smiled and winked at Me and carried on fucking, as hard as they were fucking Her She was moving against them.
It was beautiful to watch !!!
All the people watching were so turned on, ( I can remember 3 young coloured girls calling out, things like “ Oh! Sweetie take that cock “ ).
This turned out to be a turning point in not only our lives but our sex life together as well.
She/We decided that we would stop the swinging ( Which up until the St Albans Event ),
Had been white only affairs Circa 1995 ??? ).
I admitted to Her that watching Her getting fucked by .the Black guys exited me beyond belief, She admitted that have two huge cocks inside Her, and more to the point ,the large crowd watching Her perform exited Her to the point of “ In Her words fantastic multiple orgasms “.
After us both getting excited and having sex, We decided that She would be black only for Her, With the emphasis on very well hung men.
I arranged for a guy to come and visit us in our home, The ******* were somewhere else,
He was a well hung guy but not as big as He stated, but still big I guess 9ins and reasonably fat.
I can remember having to go to the loo, to find my Wife had positioned Herself so His cock was halfway in Her with all Her juices attached to His cock.
They carried on fucking till they both had orgasmed a couple of times,and then He left and went home.
My wife again expressed how much She had enjoyed Herself and expressed that She had a thing about black cock ,and that She would like someone bigger, So the search was on for a suitable guy with the sort of equipment She said She wanted.
Our next adventure was a black cock gang bang party at Tottenham London.
These we’re regular organised parties, You can read about our experiences in other posts I/We have posted before.
Now I by my own admission loved watching my Wife in action sexually, from flirting to discussing what excited Her, to Her practicing Her arse fucking technique with a range of black dildo,s ,
But mostly what turned Me on was Her attitude towards Her sexual enjoyment.
She had Tattoo’s done and Her clitoris pierced ,another thing that totally blew my mind.
She , as She became more experienced in the lifestyle seememed never to say no to anything.
God!!! She has been/is such an exciting Woman to be married too 😜😜😜😁

If it's gonna work. The "cuck" will have to get exactly what he wants......whatever that is. If he isnt getting what he wants, be it humiliation or whatever....it's not gonna work!

We’ve been married 30 years and my wife has been taking other men’s cocks since late 2006. Although we started off a little slow and with white men at first by 2008 she was starting to try BbC and never looked back. For approx 13 years now she gets steady weekly doses of BBC, it’s her primary intercourse sex. My wife averages getting blacked we figure 4 days a week, I probably average intercourse with her 3-4 times a month. Neither of us could be happier sexually. She gets the cock she craves deep in her little slutty married pussy that gives her pleasures I just physically can’t as they reach places inside her I never have even began to think about going, I get lots of great visuals watching or videos waiting at home and always being a pussy eater since the first time I took that first lick back in my teen years, I get the best of pussy eating which is getting fed a plentifully bounty of creampies.
As far as our marriage, I couldn’t imagine living a better one. We are both extremely happy, in love with one another and the sexual fun we have is just icing in the cake for 30 plus wonderful and lucky years together. Our only regret, is not getting BBC’s and their cum in her pussy back in our early twenties.
Mmm yes BBCs are made to be worshipped..

We’ve been married 30 years and my wife has been taking other men’s cocks since late 2006. Although we started off a little slow and with white men at first by 2008 she was starting to try BbC and never looked back. For approx 13 years now she gets steady weekly doses of BBC, it’s her primary intercourse sex. My wife averages getting blacked we figure 4 days a week, I probably average intercourse with her 3-4 times a month. Neither of us could be happier sexually. She gets the cock she craves deep in her little slutty married pussy that gives her pleasures I just physically can’t as they reach places inside her I never have even began to think about going, I get lots of great visuals watching or videos waiting at home and always being a pussy eater since the first time I took that first lick back in my teen years, I get the best of pussy eating which is getting fed a plentifully bounty of creampies.
As far as our marriage, I couldn’t imagine living a better one. We are both extremely happy, in love with one another and the sexual fun we have is just icing in the cake for 30 plus wonderful and lucky years together. Our only regret, is not getting BBC’s and their cum in her pussy back in our early twenties.
Got to love it....the conduit to helping maintain an already succesful long-term marriage is regular BBC or perhaps a Reverse Oreo.....lol

I have no hard and fast statistics on the cuckolding phenomenon but my guess is this is best left a fantasy. The minute you bring cuckolding into your marriage it will begin to destroy it. Cuckolding in real life will make a cuck husband much more submissive when done over time. It will turn a vanilla white wife over time into a nympho for bbc and only bbc. As this happens, the white hubby will become more submissive especially if caged which seems to happen a lot when cuckolding starts. After enough time passes the hubby who could of been an alpha before, takes on a very submissive tone to the point of doing whatever the black bull wants including sucking their bbc’s. Before you know it the hubby has changed and the wife sees it. As the wife gets more bbc they start to realize sex is more than the 5 inch hubby can give her and becomes addicted and will cut white hubby off eventually. Once that happens, it’s downhill from there. Divorce is almost always the way after that. That seems to be what I have heard and read from everyone on here. Is there anyone who feels like doing this has made their marriages stronger?
Marriages survive when there is mutual respect and care. Cuvkolding doesn't break many marriages it rather gives them strength. No sane woman would leave husband for men who just want her holes.

I have no hard and fast statistics on the cuckolding phenomenon but my guess is this is best left a fantasy. The minute you bring cuckolding into your marriage it will begin to destroy it. Cuckolding in real life will make a cuck husband much more submissive when done over time. It will turn a vanilla white wife over time into a nympho for bbc and only bbc. As this happens, the white hubby will become more submissive especially if caged which seems to happen a lot when cuckolding starts. After enough time passes the hubby who could of been an alpha before, takes on a very submissive tone to the point of doing whatever the black bull wants including sucking their bbc’s. Before you know it the hubby has changed and the wife sees it. As the wife gets more bbc they start to realize sex is more than the 5 inch hubby can give her and becomes addicted and will cut white hubby off eventually. Once that happens, it’s downhill from there. Divorce is almost always the way after that. That seems to be what I have heard and read from everyone on here. Is there anyone who feels like doing this has made their marriages stronger?
Ours has for over 30 years and we started while we were dating 30 years ago

Back