How many actual cuckold marriages survive?

10 years and still going strong. Married friends seperated after 6 years "normal" mariage. We strongly believe that sex with just 1 partner in your marriage is not the way to go. It is not in our human nature to be with only 1 partner in your entire life. Thats why " normal" marriages mostly end up in divorces while non convencial are still going strong.

I have no hard and fast statistics on the cuckolding phenomenon but my guess is this is best left a fantasy. The minute you bring cuckolding into your marriage it will begin to destroy it. Cuckolding in real life will make a cuck husband much more submissive when done over time. It will turn a vanilla white wife over time into a nympho for bbc and only bbc. As this happens, the white hubby will become more submissive especially if caged which seems to happen a lot when cuckolding starts. After enough time passes the hubby who could of been an alpha before, takes on a very submissive tone to the point of doing whatever the black bull wants including sucking their bbc’s. Before you know it the hubby has changed and the wife sees it. As the wife gets more bbc they start to realize sex is more than the 5 inch hubby can give her and becomes addicted and will cut white hubby off eventually. Once that happens, it’s downhill from there. Divorce is almost always the way after that. That seems to be what I have heard and read from everyone on here. Is there anyone who feels like doing this has made their marriages stronger?
We disagree.......been Cuckolding since 2009.....very happy!

I have no hard and fast statistics on the cuckolding phenomenon but my guess is this is best left a fantasy. The minute you bring cuckolding into your marriage it will begin to destroy it. Cuckolding in real life will make a cuck husband much more submissive when done over time. It will turn a vanilla white wife over time into a nympho for bbc and only bbc. As this happens, the white hubby will become more submissive especially if caged which seems to happen a lot when cuckolding starts. After enough time passes the hubby who could of been an alpha before, takes on a very submissive tone to the point of doing whatever the black bull wants including sucking their bbc’s. Before you know it the hubby has changed and the wife sees it. As the wife gets more bbc they start to realize sex is more than the 5 inch hubby can give her and becomes addicted and will cut white hubby off eventually. Once that happens, it’s downhill from there. Divorce is almost always the way after that. That seems to be what I have heard and read from everyone on here. Is there anyone who feels like doing this has made their marriages stronger?
You are so so wrong. As a cuckold hubby i dont feel less in my normal life. I am self employed. Run a compagny with 8 employees. Our sexlife improved with me being a cuckold. From almost no sex to sex every weekend. Ofcourse you bought have to agree going into this lifestyle.
And make rules in the beginning. In our case not telling is cheating.

I am still a wannabe but have committed to this journey to become a cuckold. At first it was very difficult for me to bring up to her, I also have became subservient to her and most other men. I have read everything I could on cuckolding. Now that we are communicating openly about this she has encouraged me to to become more manly as she finds comfort in that. She appreciates this change. In exchange she will now flirt with other men on a very limited basis. Never mounts up to anything yet but turns me on so much when she does this. I think she does this for me, plus builds her self confidence and tests my loyalty all of which I love. Her self confidence is low so every little bit helps.
All the above has been very rewarding and has brought us closer together. I hope she one day will take a lover as I do not please her sexually but we are enjoying the short term benefits and laying the foundation for a longer term gain if she desires.

That is not the case in my experience.
It takes good communication that is for sure and regular communication as tastes/desires change over time.
You both need to bebon the same page.

I totally disagree, We have been in the life style ( But Now Retired ) for many years, We we’re first into swinging, With friends , then swingers clubs/ get together s.
Then my Wife discovered BBC, She decided that She wanted to concentrate on a black only lifestyle ( I would stress we still had sex together ), However She had two black boyfriends ( Who became friends after She introduced them to each other ).
They introduced Her to some of their friends for larger gatherings.
We both enjoyed the lifestyle, I guess I am such a lucky guy ,Having such wife as Her.
We are still married, She although not in the lifestyle any more, Is still a lovely looking lady.
Whom I am sure if She wanted to pick up where She left off, would have no trouble finding a suitable partner.
However age takes it toll, As they say. 👌😁

My husband and I have a wonderful marriage and it is actually better now than ever before. If you love each other and communicate well with one another you'll be fine in this lifestyle. We've been together over 30 years now.
View media item 105485
It's skewed to say you've been "together" for 30 years when you mention in multiple threads how you live with your "boyfriend" most of the week at his place. Not to add your husband hasn't had sex with you in however long. If it's working for you both congratulations, but that sounds more like separated than a strong, healthy marriage.

I am still a wannabe but have committed to this journey to become a cuckold. At first it was very difficult for me to bring up to her, I also have became subservient to her and most other men. I have read everything I could on cuckolding. Now that we are communicating openly about this she has encouraged me to to become more manly as she finds comfort in that. She appreciates this change. In exchange she will now flirt with other men on a very limited basis. Never mounts up to anything yet but turns me on so much when she does this. I think she does this for me, plus builds her self confidence and tests my loyalty all of which I love. Her self confidence is low so every little bit helps.
All the above has been very rewarding and has brought us closer together. I hope she one day will take a lover as I do not please her sexually but we are enjoying the short term benefits and laying the foundation for a longer term gain if she desires.
Dont rush things. Its a journey for you both. You are on the right track. Flirting is a good start. Encourage her. Be supportive. Let her know it is okay. Flirting may lead to something more. Say it is alright to kiss some one else than you if she feels like it.

Dont rush things. Its a journey for you both. You are on the right track. Flirting is a good start. Encourage her. Be supportive. Let her know it is okay. Flirting may lead to something more. Say it is alright to kiss some one else than you if she feels like it.
So true on all points especially the rushing part. I have learned she will feel better even about flirting if she does it on her timeline and not mine. My role is too support and love her. Love it when she flirts verbally and then some touching. She loves to give hugs so my mind goes into overtime when that occurs. Yes a kiss seems very close at times. Most of the random guys seem unsure of themselves but maybe one day a very alpha man will flirt with her. I do feel it will take that. For sure I encourage and support. She does feel better once she knows I am wanting this for us.

After I told her never mind, you'll just drip cum on the table and rug, that I will have to clean up since you seem to think that's not your job around here anymore, Now I know why your too tired from getting fucked by who knows how many black cock. Then told her yes I heard a lot thru the open window too, like Donnell, you sure got you a hot ass white wife here, and you share her with your home boy's too.
I asked her do you know how many black's are fucking you?? or do you just spread your leg's and let the line form?? and holler next.
I just went up stairs, locked bedroom door, took a shower and went to bed, I was reading and could hear her outside door crying, begging me to let her in, to talk about it, maybe find away to fix it. I opened door, saw she was crumpled naked on floor, still bawling, begging me to let her in the bedroom, I told her it's not your bedroom anymore, sleep in the guest room, I got her night gown and dropped it on her, closed the door and went to sleep. Next day was Saturday and I had planned doing thing's around the house
When I woke up, I lied there for a couple hour's thinking about everything that went down in last 18 hour's, how my life turned to *******, my marriage was pretty much over, thought why did Veronika have to die and this worthless whore keep's on living. I got up pissed and headed downstairs to make coffee, opened bedroom door and Bonnie was still laying there asleep, looked like she had been crying in her sleep she actually stunk like a dead fish.
Locking the door and pulling it shut I went to kitchen made coffee, sat on deck reading paper and thinking hard. I smelled her before I saw Bonnie, she walked out onto deck, told her please, go shower, you smell like dead fish. She started crying again, I asked her did you start crying when you told your negro friend's that any black man was a better fuck than your husband could ever hope to be? Did you start crying when you yelled out fuck me hard I'll be your married white whore anytime ,anyplace, any number of black cock's just fuck me hard.
Did you cry when you screamed out fuck my ass hole, get your big black cocks up my white ass and fuck it raw. Bonnie aske how long were you there? I told her about 3 hour's, I have close to a thousand picture's and a very long video with you as the star fuck toy whore. She screamed and fell to floor, rolling into ******* position and screaming I'm sorry, so very sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I told her bullshit, you humiliated me every chance you got last night, from the time you walked out that door at work with the negro squeezing your tit's. Do you have any idea how many of your co worker's watched you walk up to the 3 black men, what's his name still squeezing your tit's, then seeing you kiss the 3 men as they felt your cunt? When she told me his name is Donnell, I stood up kicking the chair off the deck and screamed at her, I don't give a fuck what his name is and don't ever mention it to me again, I don't know what I might do if I hear it.
A little info, I inherited the house from my grand parent's long before Bonnie and I met, I had also managed to put several hundred thousand dollars away in investments before we met and it's all in the prenup's she signed and we had notarized,
When she went up to shower, I fixed some breakfast then started cleaning the house, she came back down an hour later all showered and her make up on and a very sheer mid thigh night gown. Looking at her I told her to go put a robe on, it make's me sick to see all the teeth mark's and sucker bite's on you.
I started in the living room, think I was really looking for evidence that would tell me she had fucked them here. Took about 3 hour's to get house cleaned again, only thing I found was a pair of very sheer pantie's with dried cum in them, not really proof she fucked them here, might have been from me fucking her on floor
Bonnie had followed me around most of the time, still crying, telling me she was so sorry, she just got carried away and deeply involved after the first time she let HIM fuck me. I noticed she didn't say his name.
She kept telling me we have to talk to try and put our marriage back together, I asked what marriage?? you weren't worried about our marriage when you were screaming fuck my married white cunt with your big black cock's with black cum dripping from your mouth.
A neighbor across the street was an FBI agent, been with them maybe 20 year's, later that day I walked across to watch Ohio St. and Michigan game with him. After a couple beer's he asked what was going on? had heard Bonnie scream a couple time's, asked if I was a little rough on her pussy, laughed. Told him no, it's worse than that started telling him everything, told him I had copied every pic and video to a flash drive that will be in my pocket always.
Didn't see too much of game as I told him everything, from first time she got home late to last night and what I had until I walked over. Asked if he wanted to look at the flash drive, told me on a professional basis, look at evidence if I decide to throw her out and divorce her.
After looking at most of what was on drive, he told me that a judge could rule inadmissible because there was no warrant and you were trespassing when you got it. However you can claim you were worried about your wife since she seemed to be pushed into the van and you wanted to make sure she was safe. Once you saw her being unfaithful with 6 black men you thought you needed evidence for a divorce.
We talked some more, and I did admit that if Bonnie had included me , I would be ok and fully supportive, but it was the cheating and lying that really blew me up and went crazy. Tom asked you would really not mind Bonnie fucking blks if you knew and watched? no matter home many were there? told him yes would be a really happier home knowing and involved.
I got up, took drive said see you soon and walked home, when I walked in Bonnie was sitting on recliner holding a Kalua and cream, looked at me and her eyes were red and she was still crying and hadn't dressed, but had taken robe off sitting in night gown. When I walked back into room with a beer, I saw she had several medicated ointments and salves in her lap. Asked what's those for, she told me I was trying to get rid of the bite marks and sucker bite's, started crying really hard and mumbled they didn't work, they won't go away.
I knew she was in really deep mental stress and could break down which I didn't want to happen to her at all. I reached down and lifted her up by her arm's, when she was standing she wrapped arm's and leg's around me, wouldn't let go, so I carried her upstairs and laid her on the bed, told I'll be right back, went and made fresh ******* for her and back up, she was in ******* position, so I stretched her out and took her night gown off, the entire time she was mumbling I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I stripped to shorts and got beside her, not wanting to yet but knew I had to, I put arm around her and pulled her to me, which set off more bawling and mumbling I'm sorry, so so sorry. Making promises I knew she couldn't keep for long, she was addicted to blk cocks and would go back to them.
We both fell asleep with her litterly wrapped around me holding tight , I woke later and slipped out of bed, Bonnie had relaxed while sleeping and just her hand's were on my chest and around my neck. After pissing I went down and started dinner, then watched Wisconsin and Perdue, finished dinner, put it on keep warm and sat back down, heard shower running and a little later heard Bonnie coming down step's. She walked in front of me, stood there in a night gown I bought her for our anniversary, very sheer and filmy, she also had here clear hi heel slippers on, noticed she had attempted to put make up on, but with the crying and scrunching her eyes as she did, looked ok but not her normal perfect job.
I patted beside me and she sat down tight to me, I pulled her to me and kissed her lip's then said dinner is ready and started to get up, she said wait and pulled me down. Bonnie told me please don't interrupt me' I know you heard me tell them that any black male can fuck me better than my husband, but my husband doesn't fuck me, he makes love to me, better than any black male could ever hope to do. I know I never let you touch my butt hole, but he and his friend ****** me to take their cocks up my ass, 1 sat on my chest with his dick in my mouth the other one had my feet on his shoulders and lubed my ass and his dick then started shoving it in me, after that they felt my ass hole was open to them and their friend's and used it often. I know you saw me swallowing their cum, yet I always spit yours out, I'm so sorry I ever spit it, I wish I could have every drop you spurted in my mouth now, I don't care if it would fill a gallon bottle, I would ******* and swallow every drop of yours You saw many bite's and sucker bite's on me and I know you liked to bite my nipples, but I made you stop telling you it hurt too much, you tried to put a sucker bite on my neck a few time's I wouldn't let you because it might show. If we can find a way past this, and that's a gigantic if, I will never stop you from anything you want to do to me, nothing will I refuse you. I know this is entirely my fault, I made the first decision to go for *******'s with him, after several *******'s I made the decision to go see his apt. and have a few *******'s with him. It was my decision to dance with him in his living room, it was my decision to let him feel my ass thru my dress and kiss me, French kiss me. , I was getting hot and my pussy was getting very wet, I should have stopped it and left right then, I didn't I continued to kiss him back, sucking his tongue harder, letting him raise the back of my skirt and feel my bare ass and slide his hand's around to finger my pussy. When he told me to take my dress off I did, not even thinking I had a husband waiting for me at home, not thinking of anything but getting fucked by him. I made the decision to remove my dress, he helped, then my bra, and pantie's and panty hose. Standing in front of him naked except for my heel's he told me to remove his pant's I did and while kneeling down to remove his shoe's and short's his dick hit my nose, I didn't hesitate, I took it in my hand and lowered my lip's down it, tastings his pre cum which made me hotter. I started bobbing my head up and down, sucking on the head and pumping shaft with my hand, then I felt the head swell and the vein swelled and I knew he was going to cum, I made a tight ring of my lip's behind the head and when he started cumming in my mouth, I swallowed it all, and he squirted more cum in my mouth and I swallowed. He told me to keep sucking, get it hard again and I did, when he was hard we went to his bed and he fucked me, 2 time's
I don't know if you can ever forgive me for what I have done to our marriage, I will understand if you want a divorce, I will move out I know this is your house, I will ask for nothing from you. I told her we aren't to that point yet. Bonnie then told me I won't go into any more detail's about where it went from there or how I kept making very bad decision's ,it would just hurt you more than I ever knew. I never wanted to hurt you, never thinking I have a loving husband that would do anything for me. When I was with them I tried to push you out of my mind, I knew how badly you will be hurt if you find out, now I see I was right about that.
Bonnie then asked me if I want to ask her anything, asked her why did you even go for drinks with him to begin with? She started crying again, said she doesn't know, he asked and she agreed without thinking, and our world went to hell .
I got up, helped her up, said dinners ready, go sit on patio, I fixed 2 plates of beef pot roast, mixed both of us a *******, mine jack black up, I needed it and went to patio.
After eating I heard the phone ringing answered it and a black guy asked for Bonnie, I asked who are you, told me Donnell, now put Bonnie on cuck'y. I started laughing told him listen to me black man, did you find the ladder under your window? I put it there, I also have close to a thousand pictures of you and 5 other niggas ******* my wife, I also have 2 hour's of video with every one of your face's in it, I'm also a Green Beret master sgt. 20 years. I ever see you or any one of your black man buddies near my wife I will beat you to a bloody pulp, do you understand? answer me black man or I'll come to your apt right now. Now for the frosting on the cake, I talked to the FBI this afternoon, and they think there is a criminal case against you and the rest of you ass holes, speaking of which, do you know sodomy is a crime with up to 10 years. I heard a click and hung up, Bonnie was standing behind me with her hand's covering her mouth, a look of surprise in her eye's, asked was that? told her yes, but he is running scared now, I'm sure calling the other's to tell them they are fucked, Bonnie's husband caught us last night.
It was late so I said let's go to bed and talk, we have a lot to talk about the next few day's, she asked me to fix a ******* for us, I did and noticed she was waiting at first step for me, asked why she didn't go on up and get ready, told me too soon for you to even think about trusting me, even a little, understood she didn't want me thinking she ran up step's to call him.
This part has gotten long and I'm sure very boring for you, so I'll end and post, pick up in part 3
Please, bring on part 3.

Divorce 3

After 4 or 5 day's I had pretty much calmed down, not fully though. The previous Sunday I had called a friend of ours who work's in Agriculture HR dept., told him everything that went down, even about Donnell calling here Saturday night to try to get her to meet him and his friend's. I told John about talking to Tom across the street an FBI agent, and what he was going to do.. Told him Donnell will probably be waiting for you Monday morning, he told me he would take care of it, was going to email sec harassment papers for Bonnie to sign.
Got off phone and told Bonnie about paper work, no hesitation she said she will sign them.
I started taking her to work and picking her up, coming out front door, I would stand beside truck and watch, no sign of the ass hole's, but deep down I knew Bonnie would start fucking them again somehow, they fucked her like no one else ever did and she wouldn't give their black cock's up so easy'
After a couple month's I took her to dinner 1 night, got her a little ******* and on the way home got her to give me a blow job, thought dam, since this started, she swallows my cum, let's me fuck her ass, dress's slutty when I ask her too, even some time's waiting for me at door after golfing in heels and thigh highs, a smile and a vodka martini.
One Thursday evening we were sitting watching porn on tv, her with heels and stocking's on me naked with my dick in her hand. I leaned over and gave her a wet, lot of tongue kiss, then asked her if she missed getting fucked by the black guy's and what they did to her. She looked at me, saw tear's in her eye's asked me how I knew, told her from how often she's starting sex with me, begging me to fuck her ass, even twice you yelled during climax fuck my ass hard Donnell, so pretty obvious your going to meet them sometime. I just wonder what we should do about your addiction to black cock's, several of them, with tears on her face she looked at me, told me you said WE, what should we do about it. I hugged her squeezed her tit's asked any idea's ? looking at me with fear in her eye's she told me just getting fucked by them again but I don't want to hurt you, but if I let them fuck me again, it won't stop there, everything will start again, one will call me, talk ******* and tell me to meet them, I don't think I can resist them, I'll go when they call. I know that and I want to and it's getting harder to resist picking up the phone and calling Donnell, telling him I'M BACK and it's on again. I know I won't be able to stop fucking them and it will probably be worse and more of them.
I pulled her to me, told her we need to talk more about this, asked her if she watched the video I made she said no, then told her you might change your mind about them when you do. For several week's we were on edge, Bonnie doing everything she could to not call Donnell, I could tell it was just a matter of time before she did.
I walked into house a couple week's later to find Bonnie sitting on couch watching the video with just her 5" heel's and thigh high's on. I just looked at her as she turned towards me, saw she was crying told me she couldn't stop her self, she called Donnell and they are picking her up at 7 pm, she's to be dressed they way she is, told me again how much she love's me but she can't control the desire and emotion's to be fucked and used by them.
I told her if she leave's with them don't come back I will put her belongings in box's and leave them in front of the garage, I will call Jeff, our attorney and tell him to draw up divorce paper's. Went on to tell her I've done all I can do to keep our marriage together but you seem to really have no interest in that anymore. Go with your "friend's" and know there's no room for you here anymore and never will be, you made your bed now sleep in it. Told her goodbye and went to den, got my 45, slipped a clip in and waited for the black men to pick her up. Saw then pull in front of house in van they took her in several month's before, heard the door open then close waited to watch her walk almost naked to van, but then the den door opened and when I turned Bonnie was standing there bawling, trying to tell me thru sob's she's not leaving with them, but we have to find a way for her to get get fucked by a few black cock's once in a while, but never them.
I walked out and told the idiot's there's no pussy here, you come back the FBI agent's in house next door will take over, didn't want to mention that Tom lives across the street, not next door.
After getting Bonnie calmed down with a couple *******'s I took her up stair's started making out, told her I wasn't going to make love to her tonight I was going to fuck her senseless like she was expecting, and I came close but not as hard and rough the 6 blacks would have fucked her.
The next day at work I called 3 black men that worked for me into my office, told them sit down and that I'm about to tell leaves this office I'll fire all 3 to get the right one, understand. They agreed and I started.
I told them all 3 of you have met my wife Bonnie, they nodded with smile's, said ya ya you told me you get a chance your going to fuck her hot white ass, that may be closer than you think now. started telling them about Donnell going after her at work, flirting, making hot comments about her body, her look's, then getting her to stop for a ******* after work, getting her a little ******* then inviting her to his apt. down the street, having more *******'s then putting move's on her, ended up he fucked her several time's got her to suck him off as a going home present to me. That started her lying to me about going out with some girl's from work and going to his apt to fuck. After a few time's he had 2 friend's waiting for her, talked her into fucking all 3 black men, sucking them off, eating their cum. They were fucking her 2/3 time's a week then 1 afternoon as she was on her hand's and knees sucking Donnells cock while 1 of the other's was fucking her cunt. 3rd guy got beside her just as she was ready to cum wrapped arms around her and started pinching pulling her nipples and tit's, guy fucking her pulled his dick out making her beg him to keep fucking her, he greased his dick, slid 2 fingers in her ass to lube it. She tried telling them she doesn't do that, but he was already pushing head of his dick up her ass,
She told me she tried to move her ass away as it hurt like hell but couldn't scream because Donnell was holding his cock in her throat. Once in her ass he started fucking her which took her to a climax she was so close to. When he filled her ass with cum he moved and the other guy started fucking her ass, Donnell told her now you have been blk ass fucked white cunt, your ours's. now, you belong to us.
Told them that's how it was for a few month's, then put the flash drive in computer and told them watch this and you will know how far they took her. I started filming across from employee's exit when she walked out with Donnell, dressed slut and not what she left house in. I let them watch the video, answering questions' they had .
After a half hour, I asked if they had seen enough, they all said yeah, you want us to find these assholes and fuck them up good? I told them no then told them how it's been for the last few month's , with Bonnie fighting her need to fuck them, not calling, what we had been thru, then told them about her braking down and calling Donnell, waiting for them to pick her up with just heels and thigh high's on, the rest of what I said and after they got to house her walking into den, asking for my help that she wasn't going with them. Then the rest of last night.
Marcus asked me what do you want us to do?, Was blunt and told them to fuck Bonnie, give her the black cock's she needs you all said you would fuck her given the chance, well chance is in your house. Terrell asked how do you want to do it? Told them I'll tell her we are invited to 1 of your home's for a dinner party, and I want her to dress hot, show off my hot wife . Then said which one want's to volunteer home? Terrell said he would but her gets to fuck her first, I said that's good. I want you to treat her like they did in video.
Asked if Friday night was good for them, all confirmed so we broke up. and went home. Told Bonnie we have a dinner party invitation Friday evening at 7 at Terrell's, asked her to dress hot for me and show off to the men, she just looked at me and smiled, said anything for you sir, would you like a kiss? maybe a blow job? how about a freshly showered pussy? Told her all the above wench and chased her upstairs and we fucked for an hour.
Laying in bed after fucking, Bonnie was slowly licking and sucking my cock clean as we talked, I asked if she was feeling any inside pressure to call Donnell?, told me know but she is having craving's for black cock's to fuck her again, but only if your there.
I asked her so you would fuck a group of black men as long as I was there and was ok with it? She told me yes and you were fucking me with them. Then said if several walked thru the door now I would spread my leg's and open my mouth. I just grinned asked her what if I got some black guy's to fuck you? she laughed and asked where are they?
Friday came quick, I kept the guy's informed about Bonnie and I and how she was really primed to get fucked by a group of black guy's, Terrell asked how they should be dressed? I told him I think since I'm bringing her to get fucked by you, I want to see her reaction walking in and 3 black men are standing there naked with hard cock's dripping precum.
I got home Friday, Bonnie had already showered, shaved her pussy so I did an inspection lol. Then she showed me the outfit she was wearing, looked familiar and then it hit me, the outfit she walked down step's with Donnell almost a year ago to meet the other 3 black men.
She saw the look on my face and said she will change it, I just thought this dress was sexy like you wanted, I told to wear it, it is sexy and slutty looking. I asked are your wearing under ware? was told no bra, looks bad with dress and held up a black thong , shiny black thigh highs and her 5" open toe heel's.
Looking at her toe's saw they were bright red to match her fingers and lip's, knew she was going to get the black cock that was driving her nut's not getting. Told her you might be groped tonight dressed like that, she laughed said I know you will, have to see if anyone else does.
Before we left we had a couple *******'s, made her Kalua and Cream a little strong, thinking maybe I should start collecting cum for her Kalua's. We left at 6:30 for Terrell's, as I pulled out I lit a doobie and passed to her, she took a long hit then blew smoke into my mouth at a light, by the time we got to Terrell's home Bonnie was high and hot, I hd been playing with her pussy while driving, rubbing her clit with my thumb.
When I pulled into Terrell's driveway she wanted to fuck before we went in but told have to wait until later, we're late now.
Door was open a little so we just walked in with me behind Bonnie, lights were low but bright enough for her to see 3 large,well built naked black men standing across room, stroking their hard cock's and pointing them at her.
I leaned down, kissed her neck, told her surprise as I slid her dress off her shoulders and let it fall to floor.
She turned gave me a wet French kiss, said I love you and moved to the guy's who had ear to ear grins .
Bonnie took each cock in her hands stroked it the bent and slipped her mouth as far down as she could then would look at me smile and say loudly, I love you.
Marcus finally said he thinks it's time to give this hot ass wife what she's here for and pushed her down to her knees, rubbed his dick on her face then told open your mouth and slid his dick in. Terrell got behind her, lifted her ass and felt her cunt, told us dammmm her cunt dripping pussy juice. Then slid his dick up her cunt, bringing a loud moan from her.
Jame's slid under her and started mauling her tit's, sucking her nipples,squeezing them, putting little bite mark's around them
Terrell was first to cum, holding her head as he squirted cum in her mouth which she swallowed and had her first climax of the night.
For the next 4 hour's Bonnie had black cock in 1 of her hole's almost continually, sometimes 2 and 3 as they used all of her hole's.
When everyone was exhausted except me the guy's asked if we could make this a weekly fuck Bonnie night, she agreed without hesitation, then covered her mouth looking at, said I'm sorry Hon , are you OK with that, I smiled told her if the guy's can keep up with your hot ass I'm good too.
After that Bonnie gave each guy a short blow job, said I would kiss you but black guy's don't kiss cock suckered. She slipped her dress on and I helped her to car where she fell asleep before we were onto street.
Getting home I helped her out then picked her up and carried her into house, all they way she kept whispering I love you. Carrying her up to our bedroom I laid her on bed, took off her dress, thigh high's and heel's then covered with sheet I turned to walk into bathroom when she grabbed my hand, looking at me thru half shut eye's she told me I need to fuck her, now. I told her I will make love to her in the morning, she yelled NO, I need you to fuck me now, right now and she began crying, I stripped and got beside her started to suck her nipple's she slapped my head said fuck me now fuck me not make love.
I got between her leg's put her ankles on my shoulder's and shoved my dick in her cunt, balls deep, she yelled yes fuck me fuck me. By the time I was getting ready to cum she had orgasmed twice, then she told me fuck my cunt, fill it with your come, make their cum in me not relevant anymore. I started cumming deep in Bonnie's cunt, felt like I hadn't cum in month's.
After we calmed down, breathing got normal, I asked what was that all about? she looked at me and said your my husband, that's your pussy and you just took back ownership of it and me.

I'll finish in next post where this went

I disagree with you. Cuckolding made our relation much stronger than it was before. Me and my wife were married in 1997. We started our cuckold lifestyle in 2010 and since then our relationship got better and stronger. My wife enjoys sex with her bull. That makes her happy. And if my wife is happy I'm happy too.

Divorce 3

After 4 or 5 day's I had pretty much calmed down, not fully though. The previous Sunday I had called a friend of ours who work's in Agriculture HR dept., told him everything that went down, even about Donnell calling here Saturday night to try to get her to meet him and his friend's. I told John about talking to Tom across the street an FBI agent, and what he was going to do.. Told him Donnell will probably be waiting for you Monday morning, he told me he would take care of it, was going to email sec harassment papers for Bonnie to sign.
Got off phone and told Bonnie about paper work, no hesitation she said she will sign them.
I started taking her to work and picking her up, coming out front door, I would stand beside truck and watch, no sign of the ass hole's, but deep down I knew Bonnie would start fucking them again somehow, they fucked her like no one else ever did and she wouldn't give their black cock's up so easy'
After a couple month's I took her to dinner 1 night, got her a little ******* and on the way home got her to give me a blow job, thought dam, since this started, she swallows my cum, let's me fuck her ass, dress's slutty when I ask her too, even some time's waiting for me at door after golfing in heels and thigh highs, a smile and a vodka martini.
One Thursday evening we were sitting watching porn on tv, her with heels and stocking's on me naked with my dick in her hand. I leaned over and gave her a wet, lot of tongue kiss, then asked her if she missed getting fucked by the black guy's and what they did to her. She looked at me, saw tear's in her eye's asked me how I knew, told her from how often she's starting sex with me, begging me to fuck her ass, even twice you yelled during climax fuck my ass hard Donnell, so pretty obvious your going to meet them sometime. I just wonder what we should do about your addiction to black cock's, several of them, with tears on her face she looked at me, told me you said WE, what should we do about it. I hugged her squeezed her tit's asked any idea's ? looking at me with fear in her eye's she told me just getting fucked by them again but I don't want to hurt you, but if I let them fuck me again, it won't stop there, everything will start again, one will call me, talk ******* and tell me to meet them, I don't think I can resist them, I'll go when they call. I know that and I want to and it's getting harder to resist picking up the phone and calling Donnell, telling him I'M BACK and it's on again. I know I won't be able to stop fucking them and it will probably be worse and more of them.
I pulled her to me, told her we need to talk more about this, asked her if she watched the video I made she said no, then told her you might change your mind about them when you do. For several week's we were on edge, Bonnie doing everything she could to not call Donnell, I could tell it was just a matter of time before she did.
I walked into house a couple week's later to find Bonnie sitting on couch watching the video with just her 5" heel's and thigh high's on. I just looked at her as she turned towards me, saw she was crying told me she couldn't stop her self, she called Donnell and they are picking her up at 7 pm, she's to be dressed they way she is, told me again how much she love's me but she can't control the desire and emotion's to be fucked and used by them.
I told her if she leave's with them don't come back I will put her belongings in box's and leave them in front of the garage, I will call Jeff, our attorney and tell him to draw up divorce paper's. Went on to tell her I've done all I can do to keep our marriage together but you seem to really have no interest in that anymore. Go with your "friend's" and know there's no room for you here anymore and never will be, you made your bed now sleep in it. Told her goodbye and went to den, got my 45, slipped a clip in and waited for the black men to pick her up. Saw then pull in front of house in van they took her in several month's before, heard the door open then close waited to watch her walk almost naked to van, but then the den door opened and when I turned Bonnie was standing there bawling, trying to tell me thru sob's she's not leaving with them, but we have to find a way for her to get get fucked by a few black cock's once in a while, but never them.
I walked out and told the idiot's there's no pussy here, you come back the FBI agent's in house next door will take over, didn't want to mention that Tom lives across the street, not next door.
After getting Bonnie calmed down with a couple *******'s I took her up stair's started making out, told her I wasn't going to make love to her tonight I was going to fuck her senseless like she was expecting, and I came close but not as hard and rough the 6 blacks would have fucked her.
The next day at work I called 3 black men that worked for me into my office, told them sit down and that I'm about to tell leaves this office I'll fire all 3 to get the right one, understand. They agreed and I started.
I told them all 3 of you have met my wife Bonnie, they nodded with smile's, said ya ya you told me you get a chance your going to fuck her hot white ass, that may be closer than you think now. started telling them about Donnell going after her at work, flirting, making hot comments about her body, her look's, then getting her to stop for a ******* after work, getting her a little ******* then inviting her to his apt. down the street, having more *******'s then putting move's on her, ended up he fucked her several time's got her to suck him off as a going home present to me. That started her lying to me about going out with some girl's from work and going to his apt to fuck. After a few time's he had 2 friend's waiting for her, talked her into fucking all 3 black men, sucking them off, eating their cum. They were fucking her 2/3 time's a week then 1 afternoon as she was on her hand's and knees sucking Donnells cock while 1 of the other's was fucking her cunt. 3rd guy got beside her just as she was ready to cum wrapped arms around her and started pinching pulling her nipples and tit's, guy fucking her pulled his dick out making her beg him to keep fucking her, he greased his dick, slid 2 fingers in her ass to lube it. She tried telling them she doesn't do that, but he was already pushing head of his dick up her ass,
She told me she tried to move her ass away as it hurt like hell but couldn't scream because Donnell was holding his cock in her throat. Once in her ass he started fucking her which took her to a climax she was so close to. When he filled her ass with cum he moved and the other guy started fucking her ass, Donnell told her now you have been blk ass fucked white cunt, your ours's. now, you belong to us.
Told them that's how it was for a few month's, then put the flash drive in computer and told them watch this and you will know how far they took her. I started filming across from employee's exit when she walked out with Donnell, dressed slut and not what she left house in. I let them watch the video, answering questions' they had .
After a half hour, I asked if they had seen enough, they all said yeah, you want us to find these assholes and fuck them up good? I told them no then told them how it's been for the last few month's , with Bonnie fighting her need to fuck them, not calling, what we had been thru, then told them about her braking down and calling Donnell, waiting for them to pick her up with just heels and thigh high's on, the rest of what I said and after they got to house her walking into den, asking for my help that she wasn't going with them. Then the rest of last night.
Marcus asked me what do you want us to do?, Was blunt and told them to fuck Bonnie, give her the black cock's she needs you all said you would fuck her given the chance, well chance is in your house. Terrell asked how do you want to do it? Told them I'll tell her we are invited to 1 of your home's for a dinner party, and I want her to dress hot, show off my hot wife . Then said which one want's to volunteer home? Terrell said he would but her gets to fuck her first, I said that's good. I want you to treat her like they did in video.
Asked if Friday night was good for them, all confirmed so we broke up. and went home. Told Bonnie we have a dinner party invitation Friday evening at 7 at Terrell's, asked her to dress hot for me and show off to the men, she just looked at me and smiled, said anything for you sir, would you like a kiss? maybe a blow job? how about a freshly showered pussy? Told her all the above wench and chased her upstairs and we fucked for an hour.
Laying in bed after fucking, Bonnie was slowly licking and sucking my cock clean as we talked, I asked if she was feeling any inside pressure to call Donnell?, told me know but she is having craving's for black cock's to fuck her again, but only if your there.
I asked her so you would fuck a group of black men as long as I was there and was ok with it? She told me yes and you were fucking me with them. Then said if several walked thru the door now I would spread my leg's and open my mouth. I just grinned asked her what if I got some black guy's to fuck you? she laughed and asked where are they?
Friday came quick, I kept the guy's informed about Bonnie and I and how she was really primed to get fucked by a group of black guy's, Terrell asked how they should be dressed? I told him I think since I'm bringing her to get fucked by you, I want to see her reaction walking in and 3 black men are standing there naked with hard cock's dripping precum.
I got home Friday, Bonnie had already showered, shaved her pussy so I did an inspection lol. Then she showed me the outfit she was wearing, looked familiar and then it hit me, the outfit she walked down step's with Donnell almost a year ago to meet the other 3 black men.
She saw the look on my face and said she will change it, I just thought this dress was sexy like you wanted, I told to wear it, it is sexy and slutty looking. I asked are your wearing under ware? was told no bra, looks bad with dress and held up a black thong , shiny black thigh highs and her 5" open toe heel's.
Looking at her toe's saw they were bright red to match her fingers and lip's, knew she was going to get the black cock that was driving her nut's not getting. Told her you might be groped tonight dressed like that, she laughed said I know you will, have to see if anyone else does.
Before we left we had a couple *******'s, made her Kalua and Cream a little strong, thinking maybe I should start collecting cum for her Kalua's. We left at 6:30 for Terrell's, as I pulled out I lit a doobie and passed to her, she took a long hit then blew smoke into my mouth at a light, by the time we got to Terrell's home Bonnie was high and hot, I hd been playing with her pussy while driving, rubbing her clit with my thumb.
When I pulled into Terrell's driveway she wanted to fuck before we went in but told have to wait until later, we're late now.
Door was open a little so we just walked in with me behind Bonnie, lights were low but bright enough for her to see 3 large,well built naked black men standing across room, stroking their hard cock's and pointing them at her.
I leaned down, kissed her neck, told her surprise as I slid her dress off her shoulders and let it fall to floor.
She turned gave me a wet French kiss, said I love you and moved to the guy's who had ear to ear grins .
Bonnie took each cock in her hands stroked it the bent and slipped her mouth as far down as she could then would look at me smile and say loudly, I love you.
Marcus finally said he thinks it's time to give this hot ass wife what she's here for and pushed her down to her knees, rubbed his dick on her face then told open your mouth and slid his dick in. Terrell got behind her, lifted her ass and felt her cunt, told us dammmm her cunt dripping pussy juice. Then slid his dick up her cunt, bringing a loud moan from her.
Jame's slid under her and started mauling her tit's, sucking her nipples,squeezing them, putting little bite mark's around them
Terrell was first to cum, holding her head as he squirted cum in her mouth which she swallowed and had her first climax of the night.
For the next 4 hour's Bonnie had black cock in 1 of her hole's almost continually, sometimes 2 and 3 as they used all of her hole's.
When everyone was exhausted except me the guy's asked if we could make this a weekly fuck Bonnie night, she agreed without hesitation, then covered her mouth looking at, said I'm sorry Hon , are you OK with that, I smiled told her if the guy's can keep up with your hot ass I'm good too.
After that Bonnie gave each guy a short blow job, said I would kiss you but black guy's don't kiss cock suckered. She slipped her dress on and I helped her to car where she fell asleep before we were onto street.
Getting home I helped her out then picked her up and carried her into house, all they way she kept whispering I love you. Carrying her up to our bedroom I laid her on bed, took off her dress, thigh high's and heel's then covered with sheet I turned to walk into bathroom when she grabbed my hand, looking at me thru half shut eye's she told me I need to fuck her, now. I told her I will make love to her in the morning, she yelled NO, I need you to fuck me now, right now and she began crying, I stripped and got beside her started to suck her nipple's she slapped my head said fuck me now fuck me not make love.
I got between her leg's put her ankles on my shoulder's and shoved my dick in her cunt, balls deep, she yelled yes fuck me fuck me. By the time I was getting ready to cum she had orgasmed twice, then she told me fuck my cunt, fill it with your come, make their cum in me not relevant anymore. I started cumming deep in Bonnie's cunt, felt like I hadn't cum in month's.
After we calmed down, breathing got normal, I asked what was that all about? she looked at me and said your my husband, that's your pussy and you just took back ownership of it and me.

I'll finish in next post where this went
Again great writing.

Sir,

I would love to see the statistics you're using to base your opinion on.

No one set of people (a couple) are the same as another couple. What they like to do may not be your cup of tea. For instance, do you know the intimate details of what your neighbors do in the privacy of their home? For that matter, how about your siblings? Your parents? Your wife's parents? Her siblings? I would hazard to guess that you don't. For all you know, one or more of them can be engaged in this, or variations of this lifestyle without your knowledge.

We have been active in the lifestyle for six years, and see no reason to end it. My husband enjoys watching, but he is FAR from submissive, both in and out of the bedroom. Conversely, I'm far from a nympho. I enjoy sex, yes. But I'm not obsessed with it. I will also admit that I really enjoy the time I spend with my black playmate, but it hasn't had any negative effect on our (hubby and I) relationship.

Being honest, it's only enhanced it. We were in a rut and this happened at a very opportune time, with my husbands consent and encouragement.

I would argue that your opinion is heavily biased towards rejecting this lifestyle (which, according to proven statistics) one that is the fastest growing adult lifestyle activity. That's great! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I'll never say you don't have the right to believe the way you do.

But, considering the nature of this forum, I can't help but wonder why you're even a participant.
I had a pen pal eight years ago. He wrote me about his wife who was twenty years younger than him. Very pretty and with a high sex drive. He wrote about anticipation when he and her black bull await for her in their marital bed. They listen to rustling noises while she prepares herself for the night, the bull's cock makes a tent under the sheets.

It's a very powerful emotion, he said, to see this passionate woman dancing on the black cock and realize she is your beloved wife. You heart just stops when you see her orgasms, she's the ******* of nature. You just have to love her black lover's moans when he struggles in her intimate embraces and surrenders, pouring his seed into her body.

He finally found his place of power, his happiness.

How can anyone give you any accurate figures? They can only relay their own experiences, and that is it! You would need to find a professional who had studied alternative relationships, and especially cuckolding, to get even an insight to your question.

HWJ

We’ve been married 30 years and my wife has been taking other men’s cocks since late 2006. Although we started off a little slow and with white men at first by 2008 she was starting to try BbC and never looked back. For approx 13 years now she gets steady weekly doses of BBC, it’s her primary intercourse sex. My wife averages getting blacked we figure 4 days a week, I probably average intercourse with her 3-4 times a month. Neither of us could be happier sexually. She gets the cock she craves deep in her little slutty married pussy that gives her pleasures I just physically can’t as they reach places inside her I never have even began to think about going, I get lots of great visuals watching or videos waiting at home and always being a pussy eater since the first time I took that first lick back in my teen years, I get the best of pussy eating which is getting fed a plentifully bounty of creampies.
As far as our marriage, I couldn’t imagine living a better one. We are both extremely happy, in love with one another and the sexual fun we have is just icing in the cake for 30 plus wonderful and lucky years together. Our only regret, is not getting BBC’s and their cum in her pussy back in our early twenties.

you obviously don't have a clue what its all about

you don't have the faintest of ideas what its all about between a cuckold and his wife do you?what you have heard and read about is a load of hog wash
Exactly. Young into our 15 years of marriage and never been better.

There are a lot of key items that can make a marriage survive cuckolding or swinging. First is open and honest communication. The second is going to be respect for the opinion of the other partner. The third is going to be creating rules for play and following those rules. Yes can things go bad and bring things to an end yes. Especially if this is being done for one member of the couple versus both people involved. It's a balancing act but marriage in general is.

Actually, it's the total the opposite. A high percentage of "normal marriages"end up in divorce because of the cheating part & many continue the marriage only for the sake of the ******* but they keep cheating on each other. A cuckold marriage is based on honesty and there's no need to lie at all because when the wife/gf sleeps with bulls, it's not cheating at all, since the couple planned it together & already set the rules.
A cuckold marriage has a higher percentage of working out if both the wife & hubby agree on all the terms & honest to each other & nobody regrets the first experience. If both are satisfied & know that this is what they both want then it'll work out 100%.
I'll tell u an example of mine, now i'm a cuck 100% and have had this fantasy since i was in Uni. I only made it come true with an ex gf when i was in my late 20's. That first experience was either going to confirm i'm a cuck or i'll hate it. I ended up loving it and my ex gf was hesitant as well but when she tried real hardcore sex for the 1st time in her life, she loved it as well. I was still young and we already broke up & after her, every ex gf I turned into either BBC or BWC slut & they all loved it. My last ex gf before my current wife, was the most serious relationship but I just wasn't ready for marriage at that time. When I opened up to her about the cuck lifestyle, she didn't even know what's that. I opened up to her step by step and She was the only ex gf I ever loved, so it was a real test for me to see if I'm still a cuckold after giving my love to another man. I fucking loved it and we had a good relationship afterwards but it just didn't turn into marriage.
Anyway, if u are both honest, know what u want then it'll work. Most my ex gfs who tried this lifestyle with me all love it. My last ex, told me any woman will be so lucky to find a cuck husband. A husband who will give his wife freedom, she doesn't need to lie to him to go date a guy or talk to a guy, freedom to wear whatever she wants, he won't nag on her, be more submissive when he's horny, she can sleep with different men all the time but at the same time find love with hubby. She told me, sex will get boring eventually with 1 man but if I give her love and kindness and she can get different cocks every month or few months, then her life will be always exciting and at the same time a husband will be waiting for her at home to clean her up & won't say where she's been or bother her.
So in conclusion, if both parties want this lifestyle then it'll work 100%, as long as the hubby is satisfied then she'll be fucking happy by getting pleasure from different guys all the time. For me it's a huge turn on to see my current wife dress sexy, I changed her from a shy beautiful wife into a slutty wife, let her chat with men and I can't wait to see her get fucked for the 1st time. We are both excited and she was only worried that I'll leave her afterwards but I told her and confirmed that i've done this with several ex gfs and that's who I am. Every time she will get a new guy, it's like for a normal guy getting a new girl. So if u are a real cuck, then it will work out. We still haven't fulfilled this fantasy because of the pandemic that delayed our plans almost 2 years since early 2020.

Back