How long have you been pussy free?

I'm technically single but I have a local keyholder I interact with regularly. I'm a virgin and she has no intentions of PIV sex with me. I've been a pussy-free virgi
I'm technically single but I have a local keyholder I interact with regularly. I'm a virgin and she has no intentions of PIV sex with me. I've been a pussy-free virgin for 28 years now.

Last edited:
I'm technically single but I have a local keyholder I interact with regularly. I'm a virgin and she has no intentions of PIV sex with me. I've been a pussy-free virgin for 28 years now.
Thats great! Good for you and I hope you stay that way. The fact you are in chastity is even better. Youre very fortunate to have a keyholder. Be grateful and good luck on your pussy free journey

I'm not caged permanently all year. I get 2/4 month blocks when I'm required to be caged when she's with one of her guys. During that period I don't get any sex with her outside of wearing one of the 4 or 5 strapons that fit on a harness she got me. When I'm not caged we ⁹have sex but not often at all nowadays. She goes full on when she's in the mood to cuckold me, temp tattoos etc. I'm locked up now and have not had sex with her for around 6 months but these durations seem to get longer. I get access to her body less and less. We are new to the site but been in this lifestyle for 4 years or so. It's incredibly hot and frustrating. We will likely be on the site more and more adding content etc.

A little more than two years already,but it doesn't seem as if it's been that long. Having always had mixed and sometimes confusing emotions about being cucked,abstinence isn't that big of a deal for me. What is is that all of my friends and family know about it now and that what I know is at least some degree of humiliation doesn't feel like humiliation,but extreme excitement. Lisa has always catered to my desires while prioritizing her own,but she's become more assertive and self-indulgent in the past couple of years. It's clearer than ever that I'm just along for the ride now,and it's wonderful beyond explanation.

I've now been pussy free 8 years ever since our widowed black next door neighbor became my wife's bull. Being poorly endowed and struggling with both pe and ed I was honestly relieved of the burden of trying to please her sexually. Whenever we would attempt sex, which was at the most twice a month, I would be very anxious and nervous. I would either cum in 30 seconds or to my utter humiliation, my little soft dicklet would refuse to get erect. This would leave her very upset and naturally frustrated. How many 74 year old white, matronly, women are getting their pussy fucked every day. Mine is and both of us couldn't be happier. Most days she just stays in her nightie and waits for her afternoon chocolate delight.

Back