How long have you been pussy free?

I'm technically single but I have a local keyholder I interact with regularly. I'm a virgin and she has no intentions of PIV sex with me. I've been a pussy-free virgin for 28 years now.
I meant to add to this too that she also doesn't want me touching her breasts, or any other woman's breasts.

Related to being pussy-free. Curious if others have been denied breasts.

How long do you have to be in chastity to learn to cum that way? I've tried it before but couldn't cum.
Seriously?!!! There’s no set time or procedure. But you can absolutely do it. Just find a way to relax and experience sensation….. I’d recommend without tensing your body and moving much at all. you’ll naturally start to focus and concentrate your energy. It’s as mental and emotional as it is physical maybe more so. Shouldn’t be a work-out. Well…it doesn’t have to be!

Seriously?!!! There’s no set time or procedure. But you can absolutely do it. Just find a way to relax and experience sensation….. I’d recommend without tensing your body and moving much at all. you’ll naturally start to focus and concentrate your energy. It’s as mental and emotional as it is physical maybe more so. Shouldn’t be a work-out. Well…it doesn’t have to be!
Thank you. I will try all of that and keep you posted.

Five years and one month, with no end in sight. I'm sure it's a permanent situation, one that I've always wanted, since was around 14 years old. One of the happiest days of my life was when my Mistress informed me that I was to be permanently locked in chastity, after I was allowed 3 tries to cum, one try a year over the next 3 years, after which no more cums for the rest of my life. Even though she and I split up, I'm now back on track for a permanent pussy free life.

Back