How long does hubby last compared to your bull?

How long does it take hubby to cum vs how long it takes your bulls? Im talking from when piv begins, not from when foreplay and such starts.
ok he is the thing my hubby is good in bed ok he has a lot of stamina n very long lasting he knows i want to go n try BBc ok he is very understanding wants me to try a bigger cock he is 8x6 smooth as i am too he knows if i fall 4 the bull its ok

my wife has worked with me to make me cum quick, she says my cum isn't worth the effort so i should get it over quick. i don't get to fuck her. I asked how i compare and she says it is like comparing a trip around the world for her lovers to a walk across the room with me.
That's hot

P.S. The bulls go 20 plus, she has that grip on them and that’ll make them cum faster.
I know that "grip" too well 😂

Every woman has it. You work your way up the mountain so well, you're at the peak, holding strong, feeling like the man,feeling the "pah-wah" of good stamina...out of nowhere, "the grip"... instant weakness...turns ground to ice...there goes Nitroman sliding down the mountain helplessly and clumsily...load is well-sprayed. Nuts well-nutted.

Very satisfied but low-key disappointed.

Lesson: Missionary shouldn't be the first position when you're on edge.

buster keaton film GIF by Maudit

Last edited:
My hubby lasts about 15 mins my bull on the other hand usually about 25/30 mins but my Bull can repeat pretty quickly and can fuck 3 or 4 times in a night and early morning fuck to. ♠️♥️
You clearly have a big appetite. Ever had more than one bull working on you at the same time?

Back