How long does hubby last compared to your bull?

no way dudes only last 2 minutes , i don’t believe y’all lol.
Something I noticed ... my ex-wife and live in g/f both got to the point they were telling me I took too long to cum and hurry but when they were with others they did not hurry them. so sometimes it is not the huby just basting quick some women have conditioned us that way,. But yet with the bull they let them play all day. Double standards. i asked ex wife about it once and she told me it was because my cock was bigger and could not handle it as much. I accepted it at that time but always thought bullshit to that answer as he was very close to my size. probably the same answer if I asked her why she let him fuck her asshole and not me.

Time was never a problem for my cuck. He has never cum quickly once in 30 years. My sex drive exploded later in life and I need younger guys with big cocks. Most of the bulls I have had can go a couple of hours in a session, sometimes after cumming once with a small break.

My husband always lasts 2 or 3 minutes with me. I usually just give him a handjob and let him rub my pussy so it lasts longer... And when I actually got fucked by a black guy in 2019 my husband (who was not allowed in the room) told me he came in about 10 seconds just listening to us fucking. The black guy fucked me for at least 30 minutes every time (and through several of my orgasms ,🙂😈🙂)

How long does it take hubby to cum vs how long it takes your bulls? Im talking from when piv begins, not from when foreplay and such starts.
My ex's "bull" is my best buddy and her new husband, a handsome strapping huge-cocked 25 year-old. He has lived with us and shared our marital bed nightly since he turned 19. He's bisexual like me and we have been each others' only male lovers since he was 17. My wife and I amicably divorced 3 years ago so he could marry her.

My then-wife broke in my buddy woman-wise in a threesome that I initiated the night I introduced him to her.

He has always been a never-go-down hard-on machine and enviably multi-orgasmic with my wife who is even more multi-orgasmic than he is when he's fucking her and gets off on him spectacularly.

He and I have always fucked my ex bareback.

First time up he thrusts in her for between 15 and 40 minutes before ejaculating. Second and third time up he regularly lasts between 30 and 45 minutes, during which he orgasms with her between two and four times without withdrawing his continuingly erect cock.

In our threesomes I last between 10 and 25 minutes before ejaculating in my ex, depending on whether it's my buddy or me that has fucked her first.

We men find it incredibly erotic thrusting into her when her vagina is full of the other's semen, which can shorten the time we take to orgasm by between 5 and 10 minutes. It's a purely mental thing blended with a lot of romantic connotations, including my buddy and I being very arousingly hands-on with each others' bodies when fucking my ex. Our appreciative caressing and stroking of each others' back and butt and cock and balls in the very act often triggers our orgasms, which can greatly shorten the time between our opening penetration of my ex and our ejaculating into her.

Last edited:
I can walk as long as my partner needs me, that's my advantage in old age. But if another man's cum still in my wife, i'll finish at 20 seconds.
her lovers all vary. without condom one hour, with condom never ends.

Last edited:
Something I noticed ... my ex-wife and live in g/f both got to the point they were telling me I took too long to cum and hurry but when they were with others they did not hurry them. so sometimes it is not the huby just basting quick some women have conditioned us that way,. But yet with the bull they let them play all day. Double standards. i asked ex wife about it once and she told me it was because my cock was bigger and could not handle it as much. I accepted it at that time but always thought bullshit to that answer as he was very close to my size. probably the same answer if I asked her why she let him fuck her asshole and not me.
I have noticed that wives will do things for their lovers but not their husbands. Mature married women are so much better lovers. I have
experienced both sides.

My husband lasts for a while but if I tell him about my bbc meets or push a finger in his ass then it's minutes.
The same happens with my buddy when he is fucking my ex in the missionary position and I back him up, not in the sense of pushing a finger up him, but by cock-fucking him at the same time and to the same thrusting rhythm as he doing my ex with.

In that scenario the head of my cock strokes against the back of his prostate, then, by sexily circling with my hips and bum, I give the bulbous expanded upper ends of his by now bulging right and left seminal vesicles a good doing over.

With a man's seminal vesicles being the epicenter of his pelvic sexual drive and the seat of his most beautiful viscero-erotic sensations when he's building to his orgasm, my cock-head thrusting mercilessly up against my buddy's always over-full seminal vesicles never fails to get him to orgasm in the most violent and uncontrollable and explosively pleasurable way.

He fucking LOVES me for it, plus it's extremely hot for me too to feel his pelvis and bum bucking and counter-thrusting against and around the root of my cock, urging me to cum in him. Plus, it more than satisfies my craving to exercise the sort of personal power that only I as his sole male lover have over him in our threesomes with my ex and, of course, in my topping him in our one-on-one sessions in her absences.

Last edited:
I have noticed that wives will do things for their lovers but not their husbands. Mature married women are so much better lovers. I have
experienced both sides.
That is very true they get very eager to please. I know a guy that is single and fucks a lot says he likes the married ones better for that reason. Said nothing better than to find out what huby does not get and then get it and get it a lot. He understood how to cuck a man and use his wife like a whore.

Back