How long does hubby last compared to your bull?

I know for myself, it has little to do with my size, but psychologically my size plays a massive part in my PE problem. Size also means you'll probably have a lot less sex in your formative years and that adds to the anxiety. Even now in my mid 50's, I can look at my wife legs wide open, and get to a level of teenager excitement i'm usually unable to control, but I also look at her with an amount of dread as well, knowing i'm most probably going to fail before i've even begun. So me having sex with a women that isn't my wife, will almost cripple me with an amount anxiety, fear and embarrassment.

Nothing like laying on top of your wife, with your penis inside her, not wanting to thrust in fear of ejaculating, and just thinking don't cum, don't cum, while attempting to make it pleasurable for her. I think lack of size isn't the reason for premature ejaculation, its the lifetime of baggage that comes with having a small dick that throws you under the bus.
That is so perceptive and pathos-filled. And, in my experience and opinion, all of it perfectly true.

Not that I'm small-cocked and can vouch for the crucial sexual-performance-related details in your comment through any personal experience of the sexually disabling effects of them. I'm not and I can't. But being a doctor and sexologist as well as a man who is occasionally troubled by sexual anxiety too, I have a pretty good understanding of the crucial truths underlying and determining those details.

My heart goes out to you, Slinky.

Last edited:
Very very interesting.

Let me get the history of your presently totally fucked-up sex-life with only nominally your wife right please:

That friend of yours from whom you inherited your previously sexually very active and go-getting wife-to-be moved on from her and you took her over.

But at some stage while she was "with" you, but almost certainly fucking legions of anonymous men behind your back, your friend happened to buddy-up with you again and resume more openly fucking her, presumably regularly and perhaps in threesomes with you, when you were getting in very deep with her and also after you married her.

Then you, very likely better-off financially but not cock-wise and stamina-wise than your friend and her anonymous paramours, married her.

First mistake mate, and one destined to be fatal to your sex-life as a previously full-blooded highly-sexed male, if that you ever were.

As the saying goes, "There's nothing new under the Sun". To which I would add, "and on the marriage beds of sexually exploitative women too".

So nowadays your wife throws her more desirable lovers' vastly superior staying-power in your face, with no doubt suitably graphic arousing descriptions (very likely true) of their other superior sexual attributes compared to yours and how more often and more deeply they satisfy her than you do in the occasional 10-minute-maximum grossly unsatisfying fucks she craftily still permits you to have with her as she mercilessly mocks you by her expressed impatience and her deliberate orgasmic total unresponsiveness.

How humiliating is that?

You surely are paying a terrible price for the counterfiet and dubious sexual satisfaction you're getting from her having, with your cunningly procured tacit approval, inveigled you into marriage then thoroughly addicted you to being humiliated by her descriptions of the more manly attributes and sexual performance of her long-staying lovers who regularly, athletically and deeply fulfill her sexual needs, which she has cruelly and self-interestedly ensured you never will.

It's not easy being hooked, is it my friend.

Very very interesting.

Let me get the history of your presently totally fucked-up sex-life with only nominally your wife right please:

That friend of yours from whom you inherited your previously sexually very active and go-getting wife-to-be moved on from her and you took her over.

But at some stage while she was "with" you, but almost certainly fucking legions of anonymous men behind your back, your friend happened to buddy-up with you again and resume more openly fucking her, presumably regularly and perhaps in threesomes with you, when you were getting in very deep with her and also after you married her.

Then you, very likely better-off financially but not cock-wise and stamina-wise than your friend and her anonymous paramours, married her.

First mistake mate, and one destined to be fatal to your sex-life as a previously full-blooded highly-sexed male, if that you ever were.

As the saying goes, "There's nothing new under the Sun". To which I would add, "and on the marriage beds of sexually exploitative women too".

So nowadays your wife throws her more desirable lovers' vastly superior staying-power in your face, with no doubt suitably graphic arousing descriptions (very likely true) of their other superior sexual attributes compared to yours and how more often and more deeply they satisfy her than you do in the occasional 10-minute-maximum grossly unsatisfying fucks she craftily still permits you to have with her as she mercilessly mocks you by her expressed impatience and her deliberate orgasmic total unresponsiveness.
I guess she
How humiliating is that?

You surely are paying a terrible price for the counterfiet and dubious sexual satisfaction you're getting from her having, with your cunningly procured tacit approval, inveigled you into marriage then thoroughly addicted you to being humiliated by her descriptions of the more manly attributes and sexual performance of her long-staying lovers who regularly, athletically and deeply fulfill her sexual needs, which she has cruelly and self-interestedly ensured you never will.

It's not easy being hooked, is it my friend.

But help is at hand.
Not easy at all but there is enjoyment also. In it's own strange satisfying way. I guess she got me good.

Oh poor Cuckboat, dammit, she surely did. My cuckold brother's heart is ******* for you. Truly it is. Xxxx, Michael.
Thank you for being understanding. I guess I have always been this way just could not explain it. Now I know I am not sick lol but just the way I am no matter how confusing it may get. Alpha males do not understand, most of them, the pleasure derived from watching, listening, or knowing something is or is not going on.

Bull definitely last way longer and cum multiple times.
Hi David

I love your deeply appreciative "Way longer", with the emphasis on "way".

Those way longer fucks are, as well as being majorly more fulfilling for the wife, devastatingly hotter for the frantically masturbating more or less closely watching husband, let me tell you; inasmuch as in stark contrast to quickies and only moderately protracted fucks they deliciously and agonizingly extend and intensify the husband's perving opportunities and gut-wrenching psychoerotic self-explorations and orgasmic responses as they burgeon and hotly progress through their myriad spectacularly beautiful stages.

Of course in those way longer encounters the first fuck can be repeated in multiple and even more agonisingly arousing different ways for the watching husband, all at the leisure and for the deliciously deepening pleasure of his wife and her bull, hopefully with his first-pumped cum-load bitter-sweetly on full display.

What age is your bull?

Last edited:
How long does it take hubby to cum vs how long it takes your bulls? Im talking from when piv begins, not from when foreplay and such starts.
In my case, i was always a quick cummer, even without touching me. i don't know exactly how long takes to my Wife's BULLS, but i remember once, in our home, in front of several MEN and Women, when She make a joke on me, saying that in the same time Her LOVER lasted to cum inside Her, i could cum 200 times, if i was multiorgasmic, «what he is not». Everyone laughed loudly, and i was extremly humiliated. i will never forget that day.

Hi David

I love your deeply appreciative "Way longer", with the emphasis on "way".

Those way longer fucks are, as well as being majorly more fulfilling for the wife, devastatingly hotter for the frantically masturbating more or less closely watching husband, let me tell you; inasmuch as in stark contrast to quickies and only moderately protracted fucks they deliciously and agonizingly extend and intensify the husband's perving opportunities and gut-wrenching psychoerotic self-explorations and orgasmic responses as they burgeon and hotly progress through their myriad spectacularly beautiful stages.

Of course in those way longer encounters the first fuck can be repeated in multiple and even more agonisingly arousing different ways for the watching husband, all at the leisure and for the deliciously deepening pleasure of his wife and her bull, hopefully with his first-pumped cum-load bitter-sweetly on full display.

What age is your bull?
30 yrs old

I know for myself, it has little to do with my size, but psychologically my size plays a massive part in my PE problem. Size also means you'll probably have a lot less sex in your formative years and that adds to the anxiety. Even now in my mid 50's, I can look at my wife legs wide open, and get to a level of teenager excitement i'm usually unable to control, but I also look at her with an amount of dread as well, knowing i'm most probably going to fail before i've even begun. So me having sex with a women that isn't my wife, will almost cripple me with an amount anxiety, fear and embarrassment.

Nothing like laying on top of your wife, with your penis inside her, not wanting to thrust in fear of ejaculating, and just thinking don't cum, don't cum, while attempting to make it pleasurable for her. I think lack of size isn't the reason for premature ejaculation, its the lifetime of baggage that comes with having a small dick that throws you under the bus.
Cum whenever you need it and don’t be ashamed of that, even if few strokes are enough. I guess your wife has got bbc lovers and eventually everyone is happy, this is what really does matter.

Back