How long does hubby last compared to your bull?

30 yrs old
Only 30? So he's in his prime, and because of that no doubt sexually very experienced and an enviably heavy cummer. That's very hot David.

There are bound to be times when he fucks your wife that he excels even himself, as my 25-year-old very athletic buddy more than occasionally does with my ex. He's an amazing stayer and strongly multi-orgasmic in a single continuous fuck. At times it can get too distressing for me to see him in action with my ex so I withdraw from the bedroom and go downstairs.

Is it ever hard for you to watch your wife being fucked by her no doubt stamina-filled 30-year-old?

Is he athletically-built and reasonably big-cocked too?

And how old are you David?

Yes. Hes always came quickly. We have tried to work on it but nothing really seems to help him out. I also find it cute and it makes me feel sexy as well.
That’s what my wife thinks about me cumming so fast but bothers the hell out of me that I don’t last longer like I used to

When Im with my bull its an occasion.There is always build up and anticipation so when we get together there is a lot of extra play that you dont do in typical marriage sex.It usually goes on over the course of the night with long,hot sessions doing all kinds of different things and really getting into it.You cant really compare the two.My husband is my best friend and partner but my bull is there to fulfill sexual fantasies and desires and is obviously my preferred lover so just by the nature of it its going to be way longer and drawn out and nasty or kinky.

Actually my husband can ejaculate even before to be completely hard and ready for penetrative sex. In the best case scenario few strokes are enough to ejaculate. He gives me only oral at this point, it’s much better for him as well, no stress to perform.
I’m the same give her long oral session as I know I won’t last much and usually cum when semi hard

Back