How long does hubby last compared to your bull?

My hubby can usually go about 15-20 min. But the first time he got seconds after my bull he lasted about 3 min😏😈😈
I wonder why...............

From pre-fuck over-excitement? Or from feeling his cock sloshing vainly around in her bull's much bigger and deeper and slipperier cum-pool? Or perhaps a combination of both?

I know the feeling only too well. It used to make me alarmingly and very disappointingly and dissatisfyingly quick on the trigger. But thankfully it doesn't anymore.

Last edited:
Well sometimes I have hard time getting hard without cumming in the process. If I get past that I can go a few minutes if I am just in it and maybe some pumps like 5 every 30 seconds. IF i try to fuck her hard at all it is almost immediate

her lovers all vary but actauly fucking pumping away 15 to 30 minutes. Some men want to try to prove something she actually preferres them to come in 15 to 30 minutes and go for round two more loads means more to het then lasting a hour. She will tell a guy to stop if he wont get off after a while. Now I am a fast cummer and a once a night guy if I am lucky I can go a second time still go fast

Well sometimes I have hard time getting hard without cumming in the process. If I get past that I can go a few minutes if I am just in it and maybe some pumps like 5 every 30 seconds. IF i try to fuck her hard at all it is almost immediate
In the early days of threesoming with my young buddy and my wife, if when I started in on sloppy seconds my cock wasn't fully erect, which it often wasn't because of my having jacked off watching them going at it, when my turn came my cock was still was stiff enough to penetrate my wife's stretched-open cum-flooded vagina but not stiff enough to distinctly feel its walls or her milking muscles working on my cock.

My way around that was to thrust more slowly and close my eyes and recall the incredibly arousing sight of my buddy's beautiful butt-cheeks clenching and gyrating while he was fucking my wife and cumming in her only minutes before I penetrated her with my barely serviceable cock after my super-potent buddy had withdrawn his intimidatingly pretty much still fully-erect cum-plastered cock from her.

My mental images of him fucking her so beautifully, including my vivid visual recollections of his incredible cock thrusting in her and his highly-visible muscular pump-bulge eventually swelling up then rhythmically contracting as he ejaculated with his cock thrust balls-deep, were the ultimate and ever-effective cock-stiffeners for me when fucking my wife after my buddy had filled her.

All the while I was going sloppy seconds in my wife I felt very intimidated by the sexual superiority of my buddy, and after I had cum in her I was more often than not pretty ashamed that I had had to resort to my mind-images of him fucking and cumming in her to get my cock stiff enough and sensitive enough for it to be sufficiently stimulated by my thrusting in her cum-flooded vagina for me and my wife to orgasm together. Which somehow we always did.

Nowadays when I'm going sloppy seconds after my buddy, my mental images of him thrusting and ejaculating in my wife get more and more vivid and arousing as I build to orgasm.

The trigger for my orgasm is always my mind-images of great gouts of my buddy's half-clotted spunk being pumped from my wife's orgasmically-clenching vagina and back up around the root of his cock and into his thick thatch of curly back pubic hair in which the pearly-white gobs of his freshly-shot spunk hang as mocking reminders of his youth and his astounding and intimidating sexual potency with my wife.

These days I am in complete control of the sort and rate of burgeoning of my cock-stiffening mind-images of my buddy fucking my wife, whereas when we started threesoming together six years ago I definitely wasn't. But those images were as alarmingly erotic and as beautifully serviceable then as they are for me today.

A few years ago my buddy a little shamefacedly confessed to me that when he goes sloppy seconds with my wife after I have had her first with him masturbating beside us, to get his cock erect enough to fully satisfy her he also frequently resorts, especially when thrusting in her, to recalling images of me fucking her. Precisely what images he uses and at what stages of him fucking her, he won't say. But they are obviously majorly cock-stiffening, powerfully orgasmogenic and in several other ways extremely arousing ones for him, and commensurately effective.

More recently he admitted to using identical me-related erotic mental imagery to intensify his arousal and orgasmic pleasure even when his erection is spontaneously super-stiff and more than up to satisfying my wife on other occasions, usually when fucking her in my absence.

Perhaps his being rampantly bisexual and an ardent voyeur like me has got something to do with it. Who knows.

Which all goes to show that what goes round surely still comes around, in cuckoldry and threesoming as much if not more than in other walks of Life.

Last edited:
How long does it take hubby to cum vs how long it takes your bulls? Im talking from when piv begins, not from when foreplay and such starts.

they last about the same but hubby is very stop-start. he has a problem of cumming too quickly so he keeps needing to stop to avoid cumming. it can be frustrating but i've learned to control the feeling for me so i dont get too into it if i know he's gonna break the rhythm.

why would u not count foreplay? men arent machines and the the satisfaction from sex isnt just the time he's inside u. it's the whole package and that includes foreplay. i'd trade 20mins of pumping sex with hours of teasing followed by 5 mins of sex, anyday.

Depends on which hole I'm in..... Mouth or Pussy - I can go for as long as my partner needs me to. Ass- something about sinking it deep that gets me and have to watch getting carried away too soon. The right partner always helps too.

My ex is married to my bisexual black younger buddy who I introduced to her 5 years ago when he was 19. At that time he could already go 15 to 20 minutes with her first time up, bareback, before he ejaculated. He has always been multi-orgasmic with her in a single encounter during which he never once withdraws his cock from her between orgasms.

These days he can be very leisurely in lovemaking with my ex and can easily sustain 30 to 45 minutes of bareback thrusting in her---with occasional rest and sexy canoodling spells---before he ejaculates.

Even before I married her I was a strong and very satisfying stayer (25 to 35 uninterrupted minutes) with my wife. That has continued to this day although I am nowhere near as multi-orgasmic with her as my outstandingly athletic and sexually much more impulsive and energetic young buddy is.
She would always complain I took too long to cum but with others there seems to be no time limit on them. She seemed eager and proud to have fucked so long with others. Defiantly made me feel like I wasn't pleasing her and it was more like a duty.

She would always complain I took too long to cum but with others there seems to be no time limit on them. She seemed eager and proud to have fucked so long with others. Defiantly made me feel like I wasn't pleasing her and it was more like a duty.
So she complained that you took too long to cum??!!! Dammit what a downer! She ought to have been eternally grateful.

Ah!---I get it now!! While you were fucking her so lengthily she was eyeing the no doubt more desirable naked body and critically longer and girthier erect pre-cum-drooling throbbing cock of her quicker-on-the-trigger and multi-orgasmic young lover watching and waiting for you to finish.

By the way, what did your deflatingly hyper-critical and ungrateful wife think was "too long"? In hours or minutes and seconds, please---not inches, although that would be of interest to me too.

Last edited:
Back