How long after 1st BBC did wife want another meet

I wrote the detailed story about my first experience with a black man on another thread here, but in short he most definitely did not have a BBC (more like LBC 😂) and it was disappointing to say the least. Because of that, I was motivated to quickly rebound and find a guy with a truly big black cock. Fortunately we connected with a great guy shortly thereafter. He was nice, charming and possessed the true definition of a BBC (he was loooong and girthy af). It was literally a life changing experience and I was ready for more straight away. I saw him again just a few weeks later and again had mind blowing orgasms on his giant cock. I knew from that point on that black guys in general and taking BBC was my thing and it has been ever since.

Of course hours..after she first tasted BBC she got addicted
The 1st time was my cucks idea but when we got to the room, he told me he was going to find a way to get out of it. H went to the bathroom and when he came out I was already sucking BBC. He took my ass ,soon after had me reverse cowgirl on the couch . my husband was standing with his back to the mirror behind him. I could see how me sucking that huge cock made my make up run down my cheeks some while seeing his sad look on his face trying to look at me in a way to let me know he wanted to stop. I didn't. He took me in the shower briefly and had me wash his beautiful BBC. Then he was fuckin me on the couch again. He grabbed me by my hair and had me on all 4s on the coffee table and he was ******* feeding me his cock. He made cuck come over and told him to pull his dick out and they would both fuck me but when my cuck saw the size difference. His cock shrunk so fuckin small it looked like a baby dick and my bull was huge. He had me sucking him off while i looked at how small cuck was. It was an embarrassing night because ppl banged on our door to keep it quiet but i could not stop screaming. Another thing cuck was sad about. He never heard me scream. I couldn't stop. Bull and cuck were both telling me to shut up . Anyways I have posted this story. if anyone wants to read it. We got in a huge fight that lasted over an hour, but OfCourse cuck fucked me if that's what you want to call it. I agreed i would never do it again and I did it only because it was his idea and talked about how i was dead against it. I guess he wanted to see if i was lying and said if I really wanted to I to fuck him 1 last time in the morning. Just to see if i would want to and i did. I fell for it.I called and set it up and had to cancel because he wet off on me about how i am always going to want BBc now lol

The 1st time was my cucks idea but when we got to the room, he told me he was going to find a way to get out of it. H went to the bathroom and when he came out I was already sucking BBC. He took my ass ,soon after had me reverse cowgirl on the couch . my husband was standing with his back to the mirror behind him. I could see how me sucking that huge cock made my make up run down my cheeks some while seeing his sad look on his face trying to look at me in a way to let me know he wanted to stop. I didn't. He took me in the shower briefly and had me wash his beautiful BBC. Then he was fuckin me on the couch again. He grabbed me by my hair and had me on all 4s on the coffee table and he was ******* feeding me his cock. He made cuck come over and told him to pull his dick out and they would both fuck me but when my cuck saw the size difference. His cock shrunk so fuckin small it looked like a baby dick and my bull was huge. He had me sucking him off while i looked at how small cuck was. It was an embarrassing night because ppl banged on our door to keep it quiet but i could not stop screaming. Another thing cuck was sad about. He never heard me scream. I couldn't stop. Bull and cuck were both telling me to shut up . Anyways I have posted this story. if anyone wants to read it. We got in a huge fight that lasted over an hour, but OfCourse cuck fucked me if that's what you want to call it. I agreed i would never do it again and I did it only because it was his idea and talked about how i was dead against it. I guess he wanted to see if i was lying and said if I really wanted to I to fuck him 1 last time in the morning. Just to see if i would want to and i did. I fell for it.I called and set it up and had to cancel because he wet off on me about how i am always going to want BBc now lol
This is amazing

Her first fucked her 3 times the first night. After we talked the next morning and she saw I was good with it all, she picked up a 19 year old the next night and another guy the next. She loved it from the beginning.
How was you felling first time?

It was the most beautiful, erotic, sexy wonderful thing I had ever seen. I was so PROUD and happy for her. Still am. Every minute of that first weekend is etched on my brain.

Back