How long after 1st BBC did wife want another meet

My hubby had nagged me for years to try bbc, so I promised I would try at least 1 when I started in 2013. Soon after I had my second guy. Once I started, and had gone over the naughty threshold, I wanted to carry on. In fact I liked it so much I got my QoS tattoo later on that year!

Last edited:
My hubby had nagged me for years to try bbc, so I promised I would try at least 1 when I started in 2013. Soon after I had my second guy. Once I started, and had gone over the naughty threshold, I wanted to carry on. In fact I liked it so much I got my QoS tattoo later on that year!
Do you think persisting with how I’m going and all the time saying I’d love her to try black she may come round to the idea see your in the uk

Do you think persisting with how I’m going and all the time saying I’d love her to try black she may come round to the idea see your in the uk
Possibly, it worked with me. You need to tell her you love her, that's it's just sexy fun for both of you, and you want her to try new, sexual experiences. Buy her a black dildo, do role play in the bedroom. She might at least try it once!
Yes I'm in UK

Possibly, it worked with me. You need to tell her you love her, that's it's just sexy fun for both of you, and you want her to try new, sexual experiences. Buy her a black dildo, do role play in the bedroom. She might at least try it once!
Yes I'm in UK
A little about us married together 20 years, sex life was sporadic, until we bought black dildo, now she is having best orgasms ever, I have kept my dick out of her and she loves now cumming just in toy, sexually she was very shy, now wearing sexy bodysuits for our play which is very regular, admitted she loves the length of toy, 9 inch real life from Lovehoney, what’s the doc Johnson like

About 10 mins lol

My husband and I lived in married quarters at RAF Brize Norton. I couldn't drive and was stuck in a crummy flat for over three weeks whilst he was away for over three weeks on some boring exercise.
I was struggling home with some shopping when a gorgeous giant ply tall black American Air ******* guy walked up behind me and calmly exclaimed " can I help you carry your shopping Maam?" I imeediately became all unnecessary as his giant hands made light work of my heavy shopping It was a beautiful day as we walked and chatted, he explained his wife had gone back to the US prior to him being posted back in a few weeks time and that he was missing her. He walked me up to my second floor flat and helped me in with my shopping, I offered him a coffe as I was soooooo grateful to him but he declined as he said he had to go to work soon working nights but if I should "need anything" he lived in the block just across the way and was off work tomorrow!

The next few hours over night were pergutory my head was spinning I just had to have him!
The next morning final arrived I showered shaved plastered on my make up and perfume, my white diamond dimontee thong was getting its first outing. My white flowery sundress not needing a bra and my new stiletto sandles finished off the look. I saw his car pull up in the car park and I gave him a few more minutes to get settled, then I clip clapped over with a tea cup and a feeble "could you lend me half a cup of sugar" excuse lol Knocked on his door nervous as hell I needn't have been, he opened the door in his boxers pulled me in and snogged me hard up against the wall. Minutes later I was bent over his kitchen table not knowing if to hold on for my life or hold my dress up as he deliciously entered me doggy style stirring up all sorts of emotions deep inside me.

The next few days were intense morning fucking he'd arrive back at his home at about 8 and I'd totter round shortly afterwards and walk back rather deshevelled around midday. One of the ground flour flats in my block was converted into a ladies hairdressers and the girls clicked on what was happening and would look out for me sometimes on my departure if they were open and they'd all gather for a gawp on my return lol Eventually I couldn't resist giving them a little smile and a wanton wave.

About 10 mins lol

My husband and I lived in married quarters at RAF Brize Norton. I couldn't drive and was stuck in a crummy flat for over three weeks whilst he was away for over three weeks on some boring exercise.
I was struggling home with some shopping when a gorgeous giant ply tall black American Air ******* guy walked up behind me and calmly exclaimed " can I help you carry your shopping Maam?" I imeediately became all unnecessary as his giant hands made light work of my heavy shopping It was a beautiful day as we walked and chatted, he explained his wife had gone back to the US prior to him being posted back in a few weeks time and that he was missing her. He walked me up to my second floor flat and helped me in with my shopping, I offered him a coffe as I was soooooo grateful to him but he declined as he said he had to go to work soon working nights but if I should "need anything" he lived in the block just across the way and was off work tomorrow!

The next few hours over night were pergutory my head was spinning I just had to have him!
The next morning final arrived I showered shaved plastered on my make up and perfume, my white diamond dimontee thong was getting its first outing. My white flowery sundress not needing a bra and my new stiletto sandles finished off the look. I saw his car pull up in the car park and I gave him a few more minutes to get settled, then I clip clapped over with a tea cup and a feeble "could you lend me half a cup of sugar" excuse lol Knocked on his door nervous as hell I needn't have been, he opened the door in his boxers pulled me in and snogged me hard up against the wall. Minutes later I was bent over his kitchen table not knowing if to hold on for my life or hold my dress up as he deliciously entered me doggy style stirring up all sorts of emotions deep inside me.

The next few days were intense morning fucking he'd arrive back at his home at about 8 and I'd totter round shortly afterwards and walk back rather deshevelled around midday. One of the ground flour flats in my block was converted into a ladies hairdressers and the girls clicked on what was happening and would look out for me sometimes on my departure if they were open and they'd all gather for a gawp on my return lol Eventually I couldn't resist giving them a little smile and a wanton wave.
So has that kept you in the BBC lifestyle

A little about us married together 20 years, sex life was sporadic, until we bought black dildo, now she is having best orgasms ever, I have kept my dick out of her and she loves now cumming just in toy, sexually she was very shy, now wearing sexy bodysuits for our play which is very regular, admitted she loves the length of toy, 9 inch real life from Lovehoney, what’s the doc Johnson like
Similar to us, we've been married over 20 years and our sex life got less and very boring. This lifestyle definitely spiced it up! Doc Johnson is great 8.5 inches and thick!

Back