How I know wife prefers BBC.

So my wife still says she enjoys my 6” and all of the few minutes I last. However, a week ago after I performed my best my phone buzzed and it was a BBC she has fucked in past. I told him she was sleeping, he said ask her. So I did.
Waking her up gently I asked if she would enjoy more. She already knows I am not going to get it back up soon. So she asked when. I told her “Now” if she would like. She got up and showered, I sent the text.
30 minutes later as she is resting in bed I get the text “I am here”.
So I get up and open the door. He wastes no time walking in as I shut the door behind him. He walks to our bedroom, having been there plenty of times in the past. I grab a water and sit on edge of bed as he massages her legs which slowly spread open. Her breathing becomes heavy as he fingers her and rubs her clit. Doesn’t take long before she is moaning and you can hear the wetness of her soaking Pussy. He undresses and she strokes his BBC, which looks huge in her tiny hands. After a few minutes she is bucking her hips and a huge wet spot I can see is forming in between her open legs.
He turns her over on her stomach and pulls her to edge of bed. Slowly entering her in doggy as she faces me. He inches into her slowly as she reaches for my hand as he goes deeper. Slow and steady he opens her up and her grip is crushing my hand. I watch her arch her back knowing she wants all of him; he notices also and grabs her hips thrusting all his huge cock in her. She lets out a long moan never letting go of the crushing grip on my hand. He continues to deep stroke her tight pussy and I wonder how he is holding back from cumming already. 20 minutes go by and she has dry mouth so I get her some water. He pulls out of her giving her a break.
After her short break he repositions her on her back, spreads her legs and enters her missionary with her knees up. She starts squirting within a minute. He puts her legs on his shoulders and starts destroying her with going balls deep for several minutes. Then I hear her tell him to “Cum in me”. He wastes no time and slams it home keeping her legs on his shoulders, lifting her off the bed with just her shoulders supporting her weight. He explodes in her keeping it buried in her until every drop is emptied as I watch her shake, knowing she is contracting her pussy milking out every drop. Slowly after a few minutes he collapses on her and kisses her still keeping his cock in her. I grab her hand and rub her arm. She glances at me and winks.
As he gets up to clean up in shower she tells me to clean up, meaning lick her fresh creampie. He showers as I clean and place a towel under her as he exits.
It is then I notice he is still hard as a rock. He gets dressed, leans over and tells her he will see her again soon.
I show him out and tell him “Thank you”. As I go back she is laying in bed covered so I cuddle her. She says “Thank you, that was great”. I say “Your welcome”. As we chat she notices my little hardness and scoots her ass back up against it. I slide in with ease, maybe getting a half dozen strokes in only feeling her ass pushing against me and how much hot cum is still in her.
As I shot my second load, she doesn’t wait until I am done and gets up to use restroom.
Next morning as I serve her breakfast I tell her that he was still hard even after his shower. Quick and no bs comment she says “tell him he is welcome to stay until he is empty next time”.
Well the text was sent so this weekend he will be coming over and staying.
Me: she put me back in chastity

He texted me back “Her pussy was so tight”
I tell him I warmed her up beforehand but “she will be even tighter next time as she locked me up”.
His reply, “Looking forward to stretching her tight Pussy for you and filling her multiple times this coming weekend”.

Can’t wait to watch and listen to my wife enjoy this weekend of satisfaction and I know I may cum but only in my cage.

So my wife still says she enjoys my 6” and all of the few minutes I last. However, a week ago after I performed my best my phone buzzed and it was a BBC she has fucked in past. I told him she was sleeping, he said ask her. So I did.
Waking her up gently I asked if she would enjoy more. She already knows I am not going to get it back up soon. So she asked when. I told her “Now” if she would like. She got up and showered, I sent the text.
So I get up and open the door. He wastes no time walking in as I shut the door behind him. He walks to our bedroom, having been there plenty of times in the past. I grab a water and sit on edge of bed as he massages her legs which slowly spread open. Her breathing becomes heavy as he fingers her and rubs her clit. Doesn’t take long before she is moaning and you can hear the wetness of her soaking Pussy. He undresses and she strokes his BBC, which looks huge in her tiny hands. After a few minutes she is bucking her hips and a huge wet spot I can see is forming in between her open legs.
He turns her over on her stomach and pulls her to edge of bed. Slowly entering her in doggy as she faces me. He inches into her slowly as she reaches for my hand as he goes deeper. Slow and steady he opens her up and her grip is crushing my hand. I watch her arch her back knowing she wants all of him; he notices also and grabs her hips thrusting all his huge cock in her. She lets out a long moan never letting go of the crushing grip on my hand. He continues to deep stroke her tight pussy and I wonder how he is holding back from cumming already. 20 minutes go by and she has dry mouth so I get her some water. He pulls out of her giving her a break.
After her short break he repositions her on her back, spreads her legs and enters her missionary with her knees up. She starts squirting within a minute. He puts her legs on his shoulders and starts destroying her with going balls deep for several minutes. Then I hear her tell him to “Cum in me”. He wastes no time and slams it home keeping her legs on his shoulders, lifting her off the bed with just her shoulders supporting her weight. He explodes in her keeping it buried in her until every drop is emptied as I watch her shake, knowing she is contracting her pussy milking out every drop. Slowly after a few minutes he collapses on her and kisses her still keeping his cock in her. I grab her hand and rub her arm. She glances at me and winks.
As he gets up to clean up in shower she tells me to clean up, meaning lick her fresh creampie. He showers as I clean and place a towel under her as he exits.
It is then I notice he is still hard as a rock. He gets dressed, leans over and tells her he will see her again soon.
I show him out and tell him “Thank you”. As I go back she is laying in bed covered so I cuddle her. She says “Thank you, that was great”. I say “Your welcome”. As we chat she notices my little hardness and scoots her ass back up against it. I slide in with ease, maybe getting a half dozen strokes in only feeling her ass pushing against me and how much hot cum is still in her.
As I shot my second load, she doesn’t wait until I am done and gets up to use restroom.
Next morning as I serve her breakfast I tell her that he was still hard even after his shower. Quick and no bs comment she says “tell him he is welcome to stay until he is empty next time”.

I tell him I warmed her up beforehand but “she will be even tighter next time as she locked me up”.
His reply, “Looking forward to stretching her tight Pussy for you and filling her multiple times this coming weekend”.

Can’t wait to watch and listen to my wife enjoy this weekend of satisfaction and I know I may cum but only in my cage.
Hot story!

Love the story

Love the story ❤️ 👏

I don't understand some aspects of Cockold because I am not one - I am a Voyeur with a love of stroking my cock while watching! So with that said if I allowed myself to be "caged" my right hand would beat myself up in protest! There is a major relationship between my cock and right hand that no one will stop!
Have fun with it! Enjoyed your story! 😎WW888

Back