How I found out my wife loved BBC

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
We took a job in the U.K. A few years ago.

My wife was thirty 5,3 38dd tits blonde with a pear shaped body.

My job was in the midlands and the area was very black a huge West Indian population , we soon found out that the men loved white women and white women loved them , over months we became friends with a mixed race couples it seemed very natural and we got accepted , however it was obvious that black men were very interested in Kim and a couple of them were very nice and made her feel at home, it was one night in the pub I was playing darts Kim was at the bar with Jim , as I looked over Jim was chating away at the same time running his hand on the inside of her bare leg , Kim, never moved and was enjoying his attention.

That night in bed I asked if she was ok , she never said a word so I massaged her back and found my way to her ass , she was so wet , I made her cum so quickly , I then asked what turned her on , she admitted that she was thinking about Jim then told me he had let her feel his cock , she cried and said sorry, as she held me she suddenly pulled back and noticed I had a huge erection , fuck that turned you on didn't it,I then admitted I would love her to experience a huge black cock , we fucked and she thanked me and said she would love Jim to fuck he brains out.

Over the next few weeks Jim , Kim and I became extremly friendly to the point we invited him to dinner,Jim did have some idea that he was going to fuck her as I encouraged him to spend moor time with her when we went to the pub.

At dinner it was electric , the conversation was all about how he loved white women and how hot Kim was and a great body , I mentioned she had said you had a huge cock so why don't you show her ,Jim got up unzipped his pants and produced one hell of a thick black cock,Kim just pulled him close and tried to suck it , I emptied the table and cleaned up while they went into the lounge , listening to some great sounds I knew she was enjoying Jim , Kim was shouting fuck me fuck me please I want that huge cock in me , not wanting to miss out I entered the room to see Kim on the lounge legs wide apart , jim , on his knees in front of her holding one huge cock telling her to shut up and take it , his cock head opened her up so wide she grunted and shouted fuck it so huge her face was looking as in pain but soon turned to extasy as he drove his cock into her small cunt , her back arched and her nipples became so long and hard as Jim thrust his cock into her , he got faster and faster they both were like a thrashing machine.

They fucked for ages he had so much stamina , I never saw do much sweat on two bodies , at one stage he looked at me and told me Kim was the best fuck he has had in years then went harder , she accepted every stroke of his huge cock,he then pulled out told her to get on her knees and ******* his cum , she obliged and faced his cock head waiting for the load , Jim wanked his huge cock and eventually a stream of cum burst out followed by several moor , Kim drank as much as she could what she missed ran down her chin onto her huge tits.

That was the start of our wonderful life of BBC sharing

Back