How I Crossed over from Viewing to Doing

I mentioned earlier that Elaine was good at sensing if guys liked her. After setting up our first several experiences she finally picked up a guy at a grocery store, but that is another story for later. I encouraged her to be the one to decide when and with whom she wanted to screw. I figured if she was in the mood and liked the guy the sex would be better than if I was choosing when and where.

We were at a large gathering hosted by a local lumber yard. Free food, booze, live music and several hundred people in attendance. Most of the vendors were there promoting there products and everyone was walking around looking at the displays. All of the employees of the lumber yard were there and it was a very relaxed evening.

I was talking to some people when Elaine walked up to me, smiled and said it was time to go home. She said Todd wanted to come home with us. I was temporarily lost and thought she meant he needed a ride to his home. She grinned and said they had talked and he wanted to be with us and if dawned on me what she was talking about. Todd was an employee of the lumber yard and we both knew him, but just casually. I trusted her instincts and said okay. Elaine said she would ride with Todd so he could find our house.

It was about a 15 minute drive and I knew Elaine would convince him, if he had any doubts. They had talked at the seminar, but in vague terms as it was a very public situation. She said he was a little nervous and wanted to know what to expect. He said he would love to have sex with her alone but had never been in a threeway before. She assured him I was straight and he would have a blast. When they pulled in the driveway she said she leaned over and stuck her tongue in his ear, placed his hand on her boob and massaged his crotch. He said he was ready and they headed into the house.

Elaine had learned how to perform and entertain both me and the other man. With the first few guys she was so shy she did not want me in the room when she first started playing them. I am definitely a voyeur and love watching Elaine and she knows it. She had gained confidence and was more relaxed than when she first started having sex with other guys. After getting us some drinks we sat down in the living room, the two of them on the couch and me in a chair close by. I told Todd to ignore me and just start having fun with Elaine. He was in his early 20s and Elaine was probably in her late 30s. After a little kissing and fondling Elaine stood up and took off her dress. She walked over to me, bent down and kissed me as I reached behind her and released her bra hook. As you know she has great tits and she knows it too. She stood back up a slowly pulled off her bra asking Todd if he approved. He smiled and reached for her. She teased him by covering up with her hands and showing me her boobs. I told her she should give our guest the first shot at her tits and she obliged by sitting on his lap facing him and sticking them in his mouth. He started sucking like a newborn baby. Elaine loves nipple stimulation and it always gets her going. Todd seemed content to play with her tits the rest of the evening.

Elaine knows I like watching her and gives me smiles, winks and sexy looks while playing with the other guy. I told her she needed to return the favor of having her nipples sucked and suck Todd's cock. She and Todd stood up and she unbuckled his pants and pulled down his underwear then pushed him back on the couch. She got on her knees and began licking his dick. She would stop and look at me and smile before going back down on him. Soon Todd said he was going to cum if she did not quit. She looked at me and laughingly asked what she should do. When we first started entertaining other guys I had told her a lot of men don't have ladies or wives who swallow and one of Elaine's best sexual skills is blow jobs to completion. I said the night was young and so was he. She turned back and told Todd to just enjoy. Elaine is great at licking and sucking while looking you in the eyes. She can deep throat a little bit and soon she sucked him dry. After swallowing as much of your cum as she can Elaine loves looking you in the eyes and smiling with a little cum still on her lips or chin. She wiped the last drops of semen from the end of his dick and licked it of her finger. He fell back on the couch and I clapped a couple of times and told Elaine she was great. She reminded us her pussy was still not touched. We headed for the bedroom.

Elaine has never been a big fan of anal sex. She has consented and let me screw in the ass, but it took begging. I finally figured out to start very slowly and let her control the speed of penetration. After several minutes of nearly no movement on my part she would eventually relax and I could bang her pretty hard in the doggy position. It always made me cum hard in her ass, but I was never sure if she really enjoyed it or was just pleasing me. I didn't push the ass fucking because she was so good in every other sexual pleasure. I had noticed the size of Todd's cock when she was sucking him. It was fairly long but not real wide. She had always told me I was too large for her butt. I didn't really believe her. I just thought it was an excuse to keep me out of her back door.

When we went to the bedroom Todd excused himself to go to the bathroom. As we were pulling back the bedsheets I said "Why don't you give Todd some ass action? He is long, but slender. Maybe you will like it." She just looked at me and said nothing. He walked in and we jumped in bed and began playing with Elaine's body like a sex toy. Todd stretched her legs apart and began licking her pussy with enthusiasm. She sucked me while he was eating her beautiful pussy. Pretty soon she grabbed the back of his head and orgasmed hard on his tongue and we all enjoyed watching her spasms of fun. Everyone relaxed and relished the moment. I went and refreshed our drinks. After several minutes of talking and taking it easy I reminded Elaine neither of us had actually fucked her. She said "Well what are you waiting for?"

Since I was the only one without an orgasm I got behind her doggy style while she sucked Todd back to hardness. After several minutes I could no longer hold back and shot off hard inside her. I rolled off her and just lay on the bed exhausted. Todd was uncertain of what to do as Elaine just lay on the bed not moving. I got up to go to the bathroom and told Todd he had better fuck her before she fell asleep. She just laughed and told Todd to put on a condom. When I came back they were fucking like it was their first time. He was not very tall and could fuck her missionary style and suck her titts at the same time. She rolled over and rode him for awhile leaning over and giving him her boobs. I reached behind her and, using the lubrication from my cum and her juices, slipped my finger in her anus. To my surprise, she did not object and continued fucking his cock and my finger. Taking a chance I asked Todd if he had ever fucked a lady in the ass. He mumbled no and I said to try Elaine's gorgeous behind. To my amazement Elaine got off of him and positioned herself on her hand and knees. He slipped his cock in her butt and I got the pleasure of watching my lovely wife get ass fucked by a 22 year old. She looked at me and asked if I liked watching her get fucked in the ass. I smiled and nodded yes and Todd said he didn't know about me, but he loved it. I said bang her ass hard and he did. I don't know if she actually climaxed but he came quite quickly and she seemed to be having fun.

We were all exhausted. Elaine eventually left to go to the bathroom. Todd started telling me how great everything had been and hoped I was not upset. I assured him I loved watching her enjoy herself and please us. He nervously asked if he could come back sometime. I smiled and said that was up to Elaine. She reentered the room and collapsed on the bed telling us she had loved screwing us, but was too tired to go another round. Todd was playing with her boobs when she was talking and seemed disappointed when she said the sex was over. He kept tweaking her tits hoping for another round. Elaine rolled over facing him and asked him if was sure he could get hard again because she was too tired and sore to last very long. Not wanting to be greedy he asked for a farewell blowjob. She smiled as she bent over and started sucking his dick. Either he had gone a long time without sex or really liked Elaine's mouth because it wan't long before he was climaxing for a third time.

When he got dressed he thanked us profusely and said he would be happy to come back again. Elaine smiled and said maybe. The pics are the dress and lingerie she wore that evening.View attachment 3492240View attachment 3492241View attachment 3492242View attachment 3492245View attachment 3492249View attachment 3492250View attachment 3492251
Lovely and sexy dress and lingerie

I had never tasted cum until one night my best friend, his wife, myself and my wife were swimming in our pool. It was a Saturday night, and we had been partying all afternoon and evening. We had done swapping several times on past occassions with this couple, including doing it in the same room, and I did notice how large my friends cock was. My wife commented to me after the first swapping episode, how good his big dick felt, and that his cum, like mine, was very mild and kind of sweet tasting to her. To my surprise, her talking about it was a big turn on. Seeing that I was showing such an interest was kind of a turn on for her also. We have cocktails every afternoon and several days in a row, after 2 or 3 drinks, she would find a way to talk about it again. She was obviously having some fantasies, but would not quite get to the point of the details about what she was fantasizing about.
post-5233-0-28176400-1432643801_thumb.jpg
Getting back to the swimming pool, .... my friend's wife was getting really *******, and started feeling bad. They lived right across the street, and she said she was going to go lay down at her house for a while, and would return when she felt better. My friend said he was going to walk with her and that they would probably not return. He and I joked ... "well, there goes our foursome fun". When they left I could tell my wife was disappointed, though she was still in a partying mood. I'm a little better than average cock size myself, but he was huge, and she liked him in her. We fooled around in the pool for a while, and when our friends didn't return, we got out, dried off and sat naked at a poolside table ( my backyard is very private), and mixed anther *******. We played around with each other for a while and I had her bend over the table and put my cock in from behind. I was really turned on and she was making low groaning sounds and as I humped her very hard. That's when my friend walked up from the side yard, and he gave us a bit of a start. He said he decided to come back over for another *******, and that his wife was ******* in their bed, and done in for the night. I asked him how long he had been there before he showed himself, and he admitted he had watched us for a while, and for us to continue if we were ok with that.
So we continued, with me giving it all I had. I finally came and left it in her for a bit. His watching had added to the excitement, and my wife was extra horny too by this. I pulled out, and my wife stayed down in the same position. My wife said to look at my friend. He had his cock sticking out the side of his bathing suit and was stroking it. I motioned for him to take over where I left off. My wife did not raise any objections, and I thought It would be fun to watch them. He pushed his huge cock in her from behind. It went in real easy, and he commented how slick it was from my cum and how warm and juicy it all felt. My wife's comment was "OH MY God!..That is such a turn on!". She arched her ass up and was slamming him back for every stroke he shoved in her. I reached over and started rubbing her nipples. She said that she would like to suck me while he fucked her from behind, so we went into our bedroom which has a door leading to the pool area. She licked the head of my cock while he got her from behind, and when he started to really pump her she did a couple of deep throats which made me hard as a rock. He came in her, but she still had not climaxed. I was intrigued by his earlier comments about it being so slick, warm and juicy with my cum in her. I put my fingers in her and it was warm and wet and slippery. I pushed my dick in her again and fucked for maybe 5 minutes, very slowly, enjoying the gooshy pleasure of both of our previous cumloads in her. She started sucking my friends cock , and in a few minutes he was getting hard. She could not deep throat him because of his large size, but she swallowed it in as far as she could without gagging. I shot another load of cum in her and she said her pussy was so warm and wetter than she could remember it ever being. My friend was hard and throbbing and turned my wife over and shoved it in form the front in the normal position. I watched them, and my wife was commenting how good her slushy pussy felt with his big cock in her. He came in her for the second time. I realized she had 4 fresh loads of cum in her pussy, and commented to her about it. She reached her 3 fingers down and came up with some cum and tasted it.
She said it was sweet and warm and got another finger load and put it in my mouth which surprised me. It was warm and sweet and the thought of me tasting both my friend, and my cum mixed with her cunt juice was very, very erotic to me. Without hestation I pulled her legs up and buried my face in her cum filled pussy. It was wonderful. She turned over, and sat on my face and more juicy cum flowed out. I licked up every bit I could. 4 loads of cum will trickle out for a long time and I stayed and licked and sucked for a good bit. My wife has a pretty good sized clit when it is stimulated, and I noticed it was very erect and swollen. I sucked and lick her throbbing clit for a while and she would say things like "OH Yeah baby lick that cum up off my clit, just suck it all up and swallow it". I continued to suck her clit and lick it until she came several times in a row. She shook and shuddered each time.
My friend was just lying motionless watching us. Finally after a while we started talking and agreed that that was some of the best sex we all had ever had. This was the suit she wore when she wanted to let guys know she was interested View attachment 3507276
How could any guy or girl not get turned on by the color purple, much less the body the purple barely covers

After Elaine had a little success approaching men on her own she gained confidence. I encouraged her to use her womanly charms to entice men to have sex with us. She was hesitant at times for fear of rejection. Elaine had married her high school sweetheart when she was 18. I think maybe the fact that she really only dated one guy in high school and was married through her college years made her somewhat shy about flirting and dating. Who knows, but I wanted her to assert herself and told her she should not be coy about what she was after with the other man. I told her that after bringing up the subject of having sex with the guy I thought she probably tended to talk too much. I said I did not want her screwing them without me being present, but kissing, fondling and even giving a blowjob would surely convince the guys to party with us.

One afternoon she came home from the grocery store and said she thought one of the young guys working at the store was trying to flirt with her. I asked her if she would consider doing him and she laughed and said he was awfully young and probably just being polite to an old lady. I said she should fix herself up a little, go back to the store and flirt back. As it was winter she put on a sweater without a bra, slacks and jacket. When she opened the jacket the sweater gave you a good view of her boobs. Elaine walked around until she found the checkout line he was working. As they always do he asked her if she needed help carrying out her groceries. Even though it was just one bag she said yes. While walking to the car she asked him if he had ever partied with older women. He said no and she asked would he like to. He said he had to get back to work but his shift ended in an hour and would like to talk to her then. She said she would be back and park in the same place. She came home and told me what had happened. I suggested she bring him to our house as the store is less than a mile away and she could be more convincing in our driveway rather than a public parking lot.

When they arrived Elaine pulled the car close to the garage door which had a row of windows in it. I told her I would be watching from inside the garage. I could see them talking and watched Elaine slowly move closer to him. After a few minutes she kissed him and I figured things were going well. Knowing I was viewing them she moved his hand to her chest as they continued kissing. My view was partially blocked but her hand appeared to be on his crotch. Soon her head lowered and I could just see the top of her hair as she apparently moved her mouth up and down on his cock. I saw him say something to her and reach down putting his hand on her head. I really did not know if he was moving her head away or what exactly was going on, but her head popped up and she was smiling as she kissed his cheek. I could see them getting their clothes arranged and I quickly moved from the garage to the house and met them at the front door.

They walked in and Elaine introduced me. His name was Steve and he seemed very nervous. I invited him in the living room and asked if he wanted something to eat or *******. He said sure and Elaine went into the kitchen. He asked where the bathroom was and I went into the kitchen with Elaine. She almost started laughing when she told what went on in the car. She said she had only sucked his dick for less than a minute before he yelled he was going to cum. She held on tight with her mouth as he shot a load of sperm into her waiting lips. She guessed he had not had sex for quite some time, but thought he was going to be more than ready for a fun evening.

Steve was back in the living room when we walked in with munchies and drinks. I asked if he wanted wine, beer or a soft *******. He said he was only 19 and still lived with his parents so had better stick with non alcohol drinks. He had just graduated from the same high school Elaine and I had gone to years earlier. We chit chatted for awhile and I could tell he was anxious and getting nervous about everything. I knew Elaine had told him about me and the three of us having sex together, but thought he might be getting cold feet. I smiled at him and asked if he thought Elaine was a good cock sucker. We all laughed and the ice was broken. Elaine stood up, walked over, stood in front of him, lowered her slacks revealing her pussy and pulled his face into her crotch. He was just kind of stunned and Elaine told him to lick her, which he happily did. Elaine teased and played with both of us but said the living room was cold and we headed to the bedroom.

We got in bed with Elaine in the middle. We played with her as she sucked and played with both of us. I licked her while she sucked him. After she sucked him back to hardness she pushed him on his back and straddled his young swollen dick. Elaine was just getting going pretty good, grinding away on him as he tweaked her tits when he suddenly grabbed her ass and shot his load deep in her pussy. We were both kind of shocked as I knew she had just finished him off with her mouth 20 minutes earlier. I joked that he must have not had any pussy in a long time when he started laughing and said he had never had any pussy. Elaine did not believe him, but he said he had never gotten any girls to go all the way with him. She finally said that explained why he shot off so fast in her mouth and almost as fast in her pussy. Elaine said she would fuck me for awhile and see if he could recover for a third time. He said not to worry he wanted to fuck her all night.

Steve was a very willing participant, but not highly skilled. When Elaine was sitting on me he was happy to just be touching her, playing with her ass, back, any skin he could find. Once Elaine and I had both climaxed the atmosphere was very relaxed. Steve did not really know what to do he just knew he wanted more of Elaine's pussy. I couldn't tell if Elaine was annoyed with him or just could not believe she had fucked a 19 year old virgin. I suggested Elaine give him a lesson in sexual positions, let Steve find out how many different ways there are to screw a woman. It was both funny and sexy at the same time watching her instructing him on fucking. He had more staying power this round and Elaine finally got warmed up again. He asked her what position she liked and she said sitting on top with her tits getting sucked as she was grinding on a cock. Then she said if she wanted the man to climax she found most guys like doggy style, especially if she gets on all fours with her ass hear the edge of the bed and the man can stand up while grabbing her hips and pounding her pussy. He said let's try it and banged her hard as he shot off one last time. She said she was tired and asked me to drive Steve back to his car. He got dressed and could thanks Elaine enough for taking away his virginity. This was the sweater and slacks she wore to the grocery store that eveningView attachment 3494346View attachment 3494347View attachment 3494348
Did she ever fuck any big black cock's

About a year after our iniation into the lifestyle Eric contacted us and said he was going to be travelling though our city. I could tell he was hinting for an invitation to party with us again. I told Elaine the call was for her. I said he has a question for you that only you can answer. When she recognized who it was she kind of laughed but when she hung up she smiled and said Eric would be at our house next Saturday. When she was getting ready for his visit she asked what she should wear. I said since we all knew what was going to happen she should greet him at the door in something very sexy. He gave us a one hour window of when he would be in town. When his knocked on the door Elaine meet him in this. View attachment 3484678
your wife is a knock out sexy, my wife has done this before, sure works fast

The problem with having a great, sexy and willing wife like Elaine is that I was never satisfied. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed what we were doing, but I always wanted to expand the horizons. Elaine really liked the sex but had to be pushed a little to get her to the next step. The next thing I wanted was to see Elaine do two other guys and me. We had gone to a couple of swinger type parties and group settings, but she wasn't real comfortable with them. Our friend Todd continued to stop by hoping for another shot at Elaine. She liked Todd and we had been together a couple of times since our first encounter.

One summer afternoon Todd came by the house with a friend. We were at the pool in the backyard. They brought some beer and we all enjoyed the sun and suds. The guys had to leave and as they were walking away Todd asked me if he could come back later in the evening. I told him to bring his friend and maybe we could all fuck Elaine. I said it could also backfire and none of us would get any pussy. I told him she had never done 3 guys and had turned down my requests in the past. He said he wouldn't push the issue but sure hoped she went along and let the three of us screw the hell out of her. I said we would just have to play it by ear.

After they left we cleaned up and fixed something to eat. Elaine wanted to know if Todd was coming over and I said I wasn't sure, but he was going to try. While enjoying a glass of wine the bell rang and Elaine went to open it expecting Todd. She seemed a little disappointed when his friend was standing next to Todd, but she cordially invited them inside. She was wearing a polka dot crop top and shorts. post-5233-0-21526600-1432730496_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-18803700-1432730512_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-91955400-1432730525_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-33451900-1432730538_thumb.jpg They both complimented her attire and she just laughed. She had no bra or panties and the tops was tight with her nipples obvious to all. After some idle chit chat I think Elaine expected them to leave. I decided it was now or never and asked Elaine if she would finally fulfill my fantasy. She just looked at me trying to figure out exactly what I meant. I pleaded "We all want to have sex with you tonight" She said "Are you crazy?". We all nervously laughed. Todd smiled, walked over to where Elaine was sitting, put his arm around her and said very sweetly "I have been telling Mike what a great piece of ass you are and he needs to experience you just once" That broke the ice and Elaine seemed to actually be considering doing all of us.

I suggested she change into some lingerie. She just looked and me and stared. I thought the fun had just ended. I said nothing. She stood up, put her hands on her hips and said earlier the guys liked her outfit and she was going to end up naked anyway. I am sure we all smiled as we headed to the basement. We have a large sectional couch and I guess Elaine thought 4 on a bed might be too many.

I think Elaine was a little bit mad at me, but was going to do it anyway. When we got downstairs she looked at me and said "Well, what now? How do you want me to have sex with the three of you?". I said I would like to watch her with Todd and Mike. Since she had been with Todd before she walked over to him, put her arms around him and kissed him passionately. Mike walked up behind them and started playing with her ass. He reached down the back of her shorts to get to her smooth ass. She was not wearing underwear so Mike had easy access to her cheeks and pussy. Todd was still kissing her and slid her top up over her boobs. It was quite a sight, Elaine's top up and shorts partially down standing between to young guys still dressed. She slowly disengaged herself from them, sat down on the couch and told them they needed to get naked.

When they were undressed she had them stand in front of her while she was sitting on the couch. She leaned forward and alternated sucking them. She asked me if I liked watching her suck their young cocks and I just smiled and nodded yes. She was definitely giving me a show. Soon she stretched out on the couch and told Todd to lick her pussy and Mike to suck her titties. I thought she was going to give me whatever I wanted to see so I sat back and let her entertain me. After lots of foreplay she had Todd sit on the couch facing front and she crawled on top of him with her knees bent and eased her pussy onto his dick. The couch had room behind it to walk and she told Mike to stand behind Todd who was sitting there fucking her. She leaned forward and sucked Mike's cock while Todd was sucking her tits and screwing her. She glanced at me to make sure I was watching her getting fucked by two guys in their 20s. They switched places a couple of times before Mike let out a grunt, and pounded her hard as he climaxed. Todd moved into her pussy when Mike pulled out and quickly dumped a second load in her cunt. I had not touched her yet but knew I would eventually have my fun.

Elaine went to the bathroom and came back with her top and shorts back on. We went up to the kitchen to relax and refresh. I asked Mike if he like old married pussy and we all had a good laugh. Elaine actually got up and made us munchies. After several minutes of talking about how much fun we were having Elaine winked at me and said anyone who wanted seconds should head to the bedroom and the kitchen quickly emptied.

She spread herself open for all of us to try and find some part of her to fondle, kiss, lick or probe. It was hard for her to take care of all of us at the same time, but she tried. She usually had a cock in her and was using her hands and mouth at the same time. She told us to lay on our backs next to each other and then proceeded to mount one of us and fuck for a bit, then get up and jump on the next dick. We all got to watch and play with her boobs while waiting for our chance at her pussy. On the second trip around Mike could not take it any more and emptied his balls in her while she was riding him. She rolled off of Mike and was on her side next to me in a spooning position. I slipped my cock into her wet pussy. Her pussy and ass were very slippery and I slowly started to slide my dick in her ass, halfway expecting her to push me away or just say no. Instead she pushed her ass against me lodging my cock deep in her butt. I was letting her control the action and soon I was fucking her ass hard and she seemed to be really getting into it. After a minute or so she rolled on top of me with me on my back and my dick still firmly planted in her ass. She looked over at Todd and said "Get over here and fuck my pussy". He crawled in between her legs trying to get into a position to put his dick in her. As he entered her I could feel his cock moving in her pussy while I was in her ass. We were all experiencing our first double penetration. I slowed down the intensity of my movement as I did not want Elaine to get hurt or not enjoy it. I could feel Todd ramming her cunt. I could not believe Elaine was getting her pussy and ass fucked at the same time. In a couple of minutes he shot off in her and slid backwards off the bed. I could not take it any longer and buried my cum deep in her ass. It was Heaven! View attachment 3509120View attachment 3509122View attachment 3509124View attachment 3509125
my wife can cum really hard and fast getting her ass fucked, I remember one time me and my friend doubled up on her, she just exploded

Over the years of swinging and sharing we had developed a trust and faith in each other when it came to finding sexual partners. When Elaine was in the mood she would let me know by wearing something provacative or wearing sexy lingerie under conservative dresses. We had gone to a friends daughters wedding. Elaine looked stunning in her heels and seamed stockings. As soon as we were at the reception, which was held right next door to where we lived, 3 young guys in their early 20's came up and started talking to us. One of them told me I had a hot sexy wife and she looked great in stockings and they hoped they would get to see more as the evening wore on. I smiled at them and suggested they ask her to dance. When Elaine puts on hose and a garter belt it means she is interested in finding some action. They must have noticed the seamed stockings and asked me if she always dressed so sexy. They were bold to say the least and Elaine was being a bit bashful. Never the less during the evening they gave her plenty of attention dancing with her often.

She would come back to the table and sit with me for a bit then another young man would ask her to dance. She disappeared for a short time and when she came back she was a little flustered. I asked if one of the guys had gotten frisky. She said no, but our neighbor Tom had. Elaine had teased him ever since he moved next to us . She would go topless by the pool when he might be looking. One time she thought she saw him looking at her through his upstairs window. She got on a raft and took off her suit giving him a full body shot, front and back when she turned over. As he was married and lived next door she just did not feel comfortable doing him, but did certainly tease him. He had suggested a walk out in the garden to get some cool air as it was hot inside. Once away from the house he had commented that she looked sexy and he had noticed her getting plenty of attention from the 3 young guys. They had walked to the top of the garden where there was a picnic table and she had sat on it. Tom had stood in front of her, looking down at her legs. He asked if she liked to be the center of attention, and slid his hand along her calf and up her thigh moving the hem of her dress further up giving him a good view of her stocking tops. She'd had a few wines so was feeling quite mellow. He told her he'd have to pop around after work one night and have a better look. She just smiled, stood up and then they went back to the reception.

I asked how she felt and she said horny. The young guys had been saying and doing sexy things to her all night and getting a quick feel when they thought they could get away with it. Usually they just grabbed or touched her ass, but one guy danced her into a semidarkened corner and tried to kiss her and feel up her boobs. A short time after we said our good nights we started to walk down the drive to our house when we heard footsteps behind us and it was the 3 young men. They caught up and asked if we could recommend somewhere for them to stay the night as they hadn't booked anything. The town was busy as there was a big convention going on so we knew that rooms were few and far between. A quick look to her from me and she said its ok if they behave. I went hard straight away and told the guys they could ******* in one of our spare rooms.

Once inside Elaine got drinks for everyone and she sat on the sofa, with two of the guys on the floor and one beside her. I sat in one of the arm chairs. I knew as soon as she said they could stay that she would more than likely let them see what they wanted to see and maybe what I had always wanted to see. I had a fantasy of seeing her doing three men and me at the same time. At a couple of parties she had given a couple of blowjobs and I think she fucked a dude, but it was over several hours and not at the same time. She looked so hot, skirt half way up her thighs, one leg crossed over the other. She would change legs nice and slowly reveling the top of her hose. One of the guys on the floor asked her if she was just going to carry on teasing or was she going to let them see what the neighbor Tom had seen earlier in the evening. The guy next to her asked his buddies if they wanted to see more. They nodded their approval. Elaine coyly pulled her dress over the top of her stockings revealing the garter snaps. He leaned towards her, kissing her on the cheek, asking if he could now have a feel of her stockinged thighs. Elaine turned to face him and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth. After the passionate kiss she broke away and asked him if that was what he had wanted to do all evening. He grinned at her gradually sliding his hand up her skirt caressing her inner thigh. They kissed again, tongues entwined, her legs gradually parting to allow access to her pussy as he slid his hand up the inside of her thigh. She told him to tell his friends what he was feeling. He grinned at his friends and said "I do believe her pussy lips are shaved." With that they told him to move her legs wider apart. His fingers found their way to her thin panties and he slid his fingers over her shaved pussy lips. She was very wet and moaned as his finger slid into her slit. She moved his hand away, raised her ass up and slowly slid her panties off. She then pulled her dress over her head asking the guys if they approved of her lingerie. She was wearing a semi sheer basque with garter straps to hold up her stockings. She was really turned on and her nipples were rock hard poking out clearly through the thin material. One of the guys on the floor moved and sat the other side of her, his hard cock sticking out the front of his pants. He started sucking on her tits while his hand found its way up her other thigh. The other guy looked at me he said "We picked her out when she walked into the reception as a lady we were going to try to fuck. I can't believe we are actually getting to do her."

He moved over positioning himself between her open thighs. He started licking her pussy, the other guy pulled the top of her basque down revealing her boobs and erect nipples. He kissed and sucked her tits and the third guy removed his jeans and placed Elaine's hand around his dick. She was like a bitch on heat. The guy between her thighs knelt up, rolled a condom on his cock and rubbed it up and down her swollen slit. Soon he pushed the thick head of his cock slowly into her. Gradually he worked it in until he was all the way up her. He looked at her as she had this lustful look on her face, he said to his friends "I told you she would spread for us before the night was out, but I really can't believe how hot she is." The other guy knelt beside her so the she could suck and play with his cock. So now it was on, one in her pussy one playing with her tits while she stroked his cock the other knelt beside her while she sucked and licked him. She looked so hot, with three young guys getting what they wanted and one hot woman getting it all. Normally at this stage I would join in but these three young guys were using every part of her body they could kiss, feel and sick their cocks into. I think all three of them climaxed in less than 10 minutes. Elaine moaned in orgasm while riding one of them. I was the only one left out of the action but I had really enjoyed the show Elaine and the boys had put on. We all headed to the bedroom for round two. We all screwed Elaine in every combination we could think of. She finally said she was getting tired and a little sore and could everyone finish. I said "Guys, I have a favor to ask. You have all fucked my wife silly and I want you to all try and shoot off on her at the same time or as close as possible. Elaine you have to help everyone gt off by helping and doing what ever we need to cover you with cum". We all agreed and Elaine positioned herself in the middle of the bed on her hands and knees giving access to her pussy and mouth. We alternated doggy fucking her and throat fucking her. After a few minutes one guy was on his knees at her side playing with her tits and himself. He said he was going to cum and Elaine turned toward his cock as he shot off on her back, neck and and a little on her face. The dude screwing her pulled out and covered her ass and back. As she continued blowing last guy I got behind her to see if I could add to her buttcake. Suddenly the last guy pulled out of her mouth and took aim at her face. His first stream of cum shot over her forehead, top of her head, hair and onto her back. She opened her mouth giving him a target for the rest of his load. The sight of cum dripping off her body and face sent me over the edge and I pulled out adding my load to her ass and back. Elaine fell forward onto the bed exhausted and caked in to most cum she had ever personally experienced.

Elaine was borderline ******* and exhausted. I showed the guys the spare bedrooms and bathroom and said we would talk in the morning. When I came back Elaine she was in the shower. I changed the sheets and waited for her to come into the bedroom. I smiled, said thanks and took a shower myself. What a night. My ultimate fantasy fulllfilled. Technically I wanted a gang bang, but this was as close I would ever get and I loved it. In the morning we all got up at various times and ended up in the kitchen, drinking OJ and coffee. The guys wanted a repeat , but Elaine politely declined saying they had worn her out and her pussy needed a day off. We were all hungry, but I did not have the nerve to ask Elaine to cook breakfast for five. I volunteered to go get some breakfast and bring it home. When I came home they were still trying to get Elaine to do them again. She just laughed and called them a bunch of horny young boys. After eating and more coffee the guys went to use the bathroom before leaving. Elaine was cleaning up the breakfast trash and I slipped up to the bed room and bath room where the guys were. I told them to walk into the kitchen with their dicks hanging out off their pants and I would see if I could get Elaine to blow them one more time. I went into the kitchen and told Elaine to sit down in a chair as the guys had a present for her. She looked at me funny when I said "Come on in and show her your appreciation". When they walked in she just started to laugh when I told her I had promised them a farewell blowjob from her. She smiled at the closest guy and said come here and she sucked all three of them off and swallowed everyone. She smiled at me after each guy filled her mouth.. The sexual highlight of my life. This was the lingerie she woreView attachment 3542592View attachment 3542596View attachment 3542597View attachment 3542598View attachment 3542599
Rusty I would love to eat your wife out and play with her beautiful breasts while I slowly fucked her

3 more from that set of pics with her eyelashes and hose and black thong. It was winter and we had been on vacation in the Caribbean a few weeks earlier. Her tan was fading but I guess she just wore one suit as her tan lines are quite distinctive. In the summer when she wears lots of different suits she gets more tan all over. She thought she was getting fat and grabbed bunny to cover up. When I asked her to put it down she used her arms to try and cover a bit, LOL Not fat to meView attachment 3587474View attachment 3587475View attachment 3587476
Let her know from me Curtis Bowen that she is not fat she's sexy as hell and I would love to play with you two

Back