How I Crossed over from Viewing to Doing

Esta es una foto posada pero con una sonrisa muy natural. Una noche la convencí para que se lo usara. Después de unas cuantas copas, se quitó la bata exterior e incluso salió a la pista de baile un par de veces. La segunda foto es sólo una de las grandes sonrisas de Elaine. Sé que estas fotos ******* muy mansas, pero la muestran relajada en su casa haciendo el payaso. Rara vez publico esto porque la mayoría de los chicos quieren cosas con clasificación R y X más difíciles.View attachment 5738415View attachment 5738418View attachment 5738422View attachment 5738424
really beatiful lady

About a year after our iniation into the lifestyle Eric contacted us and said he was going to be travelling though our city. I could tell he was hinting for an invitation to party with us again. I told Elaine the call was for her. I said he has a question for you that only you can answer. When she recognized who it was she kind of laughed but when she hung up she smiled and said Eric would be at our house next Saturday. When she was getting ready for his visit she asked what she should wear. I said since we all knew what was going to happen she should greet him at the door in something very sexy. He gave us a one hour window of when he would be in town. When his knocked on the door Elaine meet him in this. View attachment 3484678
Yummy.

About a year after our iniation into the lifestyle Eric contacted us and said he was going to be travelling though our city. I could tell he was hinting for an invitation to party with us again. I told Elaine the call was for her. I said he has a question for you that only you can answer. When she recognized who it was she kind of laughed but when she hung up she smiled and said Eric would be at our house next Saturday. When she was getting ready for his visit she asked what she should wear. I said since we all knew what was going to happen she should greet him at the door in something very sexy. He gave us a one hour window of when he would be in town. When his knocked on the door Elaine meet him in this. View attachment 3484678
Yum yum get me some! Gorgeous 😍

Back