How gang bang can be exciting.

I've posted this before, but thought you might find it helpful:

My advice to anyone organising a gangbang:

Location - I'd choose to have it somewhere neutral - a nice hotel that's big enough so people coming and going don't attract the hotel staff's unwanted attention. It helps if you can access hotel lifts without a keycard.

Refreshments - It's good to have at least water and some soft drinks available for everyone.

Towels - I'd request extra towels in advance from the hotel staff. They always come in handy.

Music - Check if the hotel room has facilities for you to play music in the room. If not, consider bringing your own portable speaker or similar along. It's nicer to have music that you like on the background rather than a distracting TV.

Clothes - Wear something you find comfortable and you feel sexy in. You might want to have a few outfits that you can change if one gets dirty or doesn't work for some reason. I like having a sexy nightdress or similar that I can take easily off and put on again if/when you have some breaks if you don't want to be naked / in your lingerie all the time.

Make up - I choose to have very little make up as I don't want it to get smudged all over my face. I do like wearing red lipstick though.

Wetwipes - Have a lot of wetwipes available - they are always handy to have.

Condoms - Even if you are expecting the guys to bring their own, do have some extra ones available for just in case.

Participants & play - In general, I'd invite people who are experienced, who know that they are comfortable in a group situation. If (at least some of) the guys know each other in advance, it helps to create a fun relaxed atmosphere. Be prepared that some people don't turn up at all and some will be late. Try to create nice sociable occasion by introducing people to each other, make sure that people are feeling comfortable like you would at any party you host. Treat people as individuals, not just dicks who are there to please you. When starting to play try to make sure you give attention to all the guys attending. Remember that ultimately you are in charge, you can have a break anytime if you feel like you need one. Leave your inhibitions and enjoy everything fully!

Good luck!

I've posted this before, but thought you might find it helpful:

My advice to anyone organising a gangbang:

Location - I'd choose to have it somewhere neutral - a nice hotel that's big enough so people coming and going don't attract the hotel staff's unwanted attention. It helps if you can access hotel lifts without a keycard.

Refreshments - It's good to have at least water and some soft drinks available for everyone.

Towels - I'd request extra towels in advance from the hotel staff. They always come in handy.

Music - Check if the hotel room has facilities for you to play music in the room. If not, consider bringing your own portable speaker or similar along. It's nicer to have music that you like on the background rather than a distracting TV.

Clothes - Wear something you find comfortable and you feel sexy in. You might want to have a few outfits that you can change if one gets dirty or doesn't work for some reason. I like having a sexy nightdress or similar that I can take easily off and put on again if/when you have some breaks if you don't want to be naked / in your lingerie all the time.

Make up - I choose to have very little make up as I don't want it to get smudged all over my face. I do like wearing red lipstick though.

Wetwipes - Have a lot of wetwipes available - they are always handy to have.

Condoms - Even if you are expecting the guys to bring their own, do have some extra ones available for just in case.

Participants & play - In general, I'd invite people who are experienced, who know that they are comfortable in a group situation. If (at least some of) the guys know each other in advance, it helps to create a fun relaxed atmosphere. Be prepared that some people don't turn up at all and some will be late. Try to create nice sociable occasion by introducing people to each other, make sure that people are feeling comfortable like you would at any party you host. Treat people as individuals, not just dicks who are there to please you. When starting to play try to make sure you give attention to all the guys attending. Remember that ultimately you are in charge, you can have a break anytime if you feel like you need one. Leave your inhibitions and enjoy everything fully!

Good luck!
Hi Lily, really useful info there, kinda like a behind the scenes look. I know it’s been a while since you posted this, but do you also check how thick the walls of the room are?

Back