How dumb are some people

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think he asked 2 questions before this.. I can’t stand ignorant people
To answer your question, VERY.
The internet gives Stoopid people a platform to spread their ignorance like wildfire.
I'm a guy and I get the DUMBEST messages on a weekly basis. Can only imagine how bad it is for sexy women and couples

To answer your question, VERY.
The internet gives Stoopid people a platform to spread their ignorance like wildfire.
I'm a guy and I get the DUMBEST messages on a weekly basis. Can only imagine how bad it is for sexy women and couples

Yes you can imagine, you’re one of the smart ones.

EXTREMELY!!! This is why I prefer to have somebody get to know me as opposed to just throwing it out to anybody that says hi. I have nothing against women that do that but then they condition men to interact this way, as if it's normal.....ugh..... Why can't you approach somebody like you would in person and just understand that this site means I'm open to freaky *******.....BUT WITH THE RIGHT PERSON.

No hate intended, but
- taking a screenshot
- taking the time making a Forum thread

All that to call someone out isnt that much smarter...

No hate intended, but
- taking a screenshot
- taking the time making a Forum thread

All that to call someone out isnt that much smarter...
Just like you just took the time to try and belittle someone. I bet you correct strangers who don’t speak like you also lol

It’s funny Stuttgart has been on here for awhile and has 2 messages and no content. Someone has to be the troll I guess

You started harassing me about my post so you can fuck off with your stop ok dumbass. Apologize for being an idiot and leave my posts

That tone lmao.. you really are pathetic. Then next time don’t be a tool and try to make fun of someone and call them out over calling someone out. Then say that’s my opinion lmao yea moron that was my opinion I posted. Then tell me it’s ok, now stop. Keep dick riding guys on internet little bitch lol

Lol this is insane. Make a post to prove a point that people need manners when approaching strangers and wouldn’t you know... I put dumb in post and it brings out more people willing to show how dumb they are:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back