How does it feel taking bbc cum deep inside you

AMAZING! :love:

When he cums, I want it deep - and this pussy is greedy and doesn't let much drip out.

One of our favorites: taking a load from a Bull and then husband fucks it deeper and adds to it, then we go out somewhere public, like a pub. We'll have a little smirk the whole time, enjoying the dirty secret of my having cum from two (or more) men in me at the same time while husband is buying me drinks at the bar.
That sounds amazing! Do you wear panties or a skirt or dress? Ever leave a little pool of fresh sperm on the chair when you get up and leave? :qos:🥵🥧

Well, being a whitehusband I cant fully answer.
But, since my wife s bull decided to drop the condoms and take her bareback, I noticed massive change in her.
every time he shoots his load in her pussy, she seems to have orgasms twice bigger than before..
I guess this is the feeling of being totally owned that turns her on SO MUCH....Resized_20220209_222425.jpeg

I laid face down ass up after he was done. he got out of the shower I was still like that, he asked if I was ok I said yes I was letting his sperm sink in me. He swatted my ass

Back