How do you weed out the flakes?

john7

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
This been happening a lot lately, normally I always asked for a live pic or verbally verfiy in the phone everything seems all good until we have to meet. It's really frustrating I just wanted to see how some of y'all do it

I always ask potential play dates for a live Skype/ Facetime session prior to the meeting up. That way they know who I am and I know what to expect. For the most part, if they are unwilling to do that, then it's a no-brainer that they are not going to show.

When you have figured out a fool poof system, patent it. You will make a billion.
In all seriousness, there are so many fakes, flakes, and idiots out there, it is almost impossible to weed out all of them.
Just take the usual precautions and the majority of them will fold like Christmas cards.
I am sorry if you have had to experience idiots after that. It happens.

I get the same thing here. It's amazing how many people don't show up for the meeting and disappear. My method is to just arrange a meeting in person right away, that way I don't waste a lot of time on emailing or chatting. We exchange one or two emails, do a quick phone call, and then meet for coffee or drinks the next day.

I notice that the more emails people send or the more they want to exchange pictures or text or chat, the less likely they will show up. People who are 'real' have no problems with meeting right away.

I get the same thing here. It's amazing how many people don't show up for the meeting and disappear. My method is to just arrange a meeting in person right away, that way I don't waste a lot of time on emailing or chatting. We exchange one or two emails, do a quick phone call, and then meet for coffee or drinks the next day.

I notice that the more emails people send or the more they want to exchange pictures or text or chat, the less likely they will show up. People who are 'real' have no problems with meeting right away.

Not necessarily true. Sometimes "real" people have jobs, family obligations, and other things that make dropping everything and going to meet somebody for a ******* or for sex problematic.

Not necessarily true. Sometimes "real" people have jobs, family obligations, and other things that make dropping everything and going to meet somebody for a ******* or for sex problematic.

just like we have ******* and jobs, so they come before any naughty stuff but requesting proof of being clean of any diseases while we provide proof as well, makes a lot of people disappear lol

We never had an issue with fake guys, simply we check there profile to be "Real person" & on SDC we check there past validations... So if a couple wants to meet you ask them for there SDC account and check others what they said about them.

If they don't have a validation, and they don't have Skype or Cam in (2016) to verify themselves at least for a talk.. then they are a guy who is having a WILD Fantasy Alone! :)

We never had an issue with fake guys, simply we check there profile to be "Real person" & on SDC we check there past validations... So if a couple wants to meet you ask them for there SDC account and check others what they said about them.

If they don't have a validation, and they don't have Skype or Cam in (2016) to verify themselves at least for a talk.. then they are a guy who is having a WILD Fantasy Alone! :)
HEY!!!! Now there's an idea!!! You need to talk to the admins or dig about adding a validations feature!

VERY TRUE

My wife and I have been swinging for many years and the more people send emails and want to chat, the less likely they are to show up for the meeting.

If dropping everything and going to meet someone for sex are 'problematic' why would you answer an ad for swinging or sex in the first place? Doesn't make sense.

Our experience has been to arrange an in person meeting as soon as possible without wasting a lot of time is the best way to weed out the flakes. There are people who sit on the sidelines of life and fantasize and there are those who actually get in the car and show up, we prefer the latter.

just like we have ******* and jobs, so they come before any naughty stuff but requesting proof of being clean of any diseases while we provide proof as well, makes a lot of people disappear lol

That's very true and that has a lot to do with laziness. They are too lazy to go to a clinic and get tested.
Most real swingers have an STD free card already. We certainly do.

This been happening a lot lately, normally I always asked for a live pic or verbally verfiy in the phone everything seems all good until we have to meet. It's really frustrating I just wanted to see how some of y'all do it

Unfortunately, it is not possible to weed out flakes. There are many reasons why people flake and I think one of the main reasons is they found a better plan or someone or something better than you. Would you flake if you found a better plan or someone or something better?

Then there are excuses usually lies, claiming sick or not feeling well, fake emergency that came up, often involving a relative or someone you don't know, or they just don't show.

Last edited:
Flakes are just a fact of life. The more I hear about the problems others have the more grateful I am for the group I belong to. The number one rule that everybody should follow is always have the initial meeting on neutral ground. Never go to a strangers home and never bring a stranger to your home. It is a rule that all of us have probably violated

I can honestly say that not one person from this site has worked out. None have actually showed up to meet for coffee. One was very close but suddenly fell and broke his leg and couldn't make it. LOL

I can honestly say that not one person from this site has worked out. None have actually showed up to meet for coffee. One was very close but suddenly fell and broke his leg and couldn't make it. LOL

So, not someone you should wish to "break a leg" when they go for an acting job? lol

Back