How do you thank your wife's bulls?

Just wanted to ask all the cuckolds out there, how you thank or show appreciation to your wife's bulls when they have finished doing what you cant do to your wife? Let me know what you have done or are doing to say thank you sir?

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
It all depends and it’s nothing set in stone. It’s going to sound wrong but I find it hard to be appreciative, or at least outwardly show it, after the experiences my wife has had with younger bulls. She has a 21 year old bull who is apparently getting other benefits from a husband of a wife he fucks. The first time he fucked my wife he just kinda hung around and I had the uncomfortable but necessary assertion that fucking her was either good enough or not. Ended up throwing him a bit of a bone when he and two of his friends came and fucked her as it’s not his fault and he’s a good young man. I’ve never gotten a feeling of anything expected from someone more our age or older. Had drinks with another guy who’s about 10 years older than my wife. Impromptu bought him a bottle directly from the bar we were drinking at. Not cheap, especially at bar prices.

Just wanted to ask all the cuckolds out there, how you thank or show appreciation to your wife's bulls when they have finished doing what you cant do to your wife? Let me know what you have done or are doing to say thank you sir?

Kissing my wife's Mound Venus with him still inside her (reverse cow girl, or lying on their sides with him taking her from behind) ... then working my way to his balls , and gently kissing before his thick cock slips from her body.

It all depends and it’s nothing set in stone. It’s going to sound wrong but I find it hard to be appreciative, or at least outwardly show it, after the experiences my wife has had with younger bulls. She has a 21 year old bull who is apparently getting other benefits from a husband of a wife he fucks. The first time he fucked my wife he just kinda hung around and I had the uncomfortable but necessary assertion that fucking her was either good enough or not. Ended up throwing him a bit of a bone when he and two of his friends came and fucked her as it’s not his fault and he’s a good young man. I’ve never gotten a feeling of anything expected from someone more our age or older. Had drinks with another guy who’s about 10 years older than my wife. Impromptu bought him a bottle directly from the bar we were drinking at. Not cheap, especially at bar prices.
Do you think the young bull was wanting you to clean him up or suck him back to erect? Were you not tempted at all? Or maybe he wanted to see you clean up your wife?

Do you think the young bull was wanting you to clean him up or suck him back to erect? Were you not tempted at all? Or maybe he wanted to see you clean up your wife?

No, he’s getting financial benefits from what I gather and that’s not a part of it for us. I think he’s a tad clingy also due to his age and relative inexperience. My wife’s very attracted to him as she’s twice his age and has an obsession with middle aged women with younger black guys. He’s fucked her quite a bit and she made the mistake of filling his head with the idea that he’s her preferred call when the time comes.

I like to get my wife looking immaculate for him and altho it's unspoken he knows I've paid out to buy her things she likes and will look and feel special in I also agree with jdingo - I give the space and time to enjoy being together without being clingy or getting in the way

My wife doesn't have a bull but if she will.have I think the best thank to give to her bull is to tell her to.do whatever he want. He is the bull.that satisfy your.wife and he deserves everything.

As a Bull I can tell you that you have already given us the greatest gift that you can ever give us which is the honor and privilege to enjoying the pleasurable company of your wife! The only thing that you can truly give us Bulls as a gift is more uninhibited time to enjoy that sexy wife of yours!♠️

Time and privilege are the greatest gifts that husbands and boyfriends can give to a Bull!
Asking if the bull enjoyed fucking my wife is always a turn on for us both and the reply is mostly always yes followed by surprise at how wide she opens her legs to accommodate their cock inside

Th

That sounds like a very agreeable method indeed of thanking the bull who inseminated your wife, although now that you have developed a taste for that hot viscus bull cum, I suspect you must now crave it at many other times also. Do you get involved with her liaisons with bulls? Such as fluffing and cleaning them both up? Seems to me that you are the perfect little cuck boi for performing that duty of care for your wife and bull. Seems like your wife has had plans for you right from the beginning!!!

I would be very interested in hearing some of those stories and of seeing you with one of the bulls "in action" so to speak.

My hub and I have had many similar sessions, and for us, its all about the cum!

We agree the cum sperm whatever you want to describe it is the big turn on for us both too we could never envisage a bull fucking her with a condom it has to be bareback and his seed deep inside her every time there are some occasions when she sucks him dry and they can be quite hot too but nothing prepares you for seeing a bbc shooting his seed in your wife and then when he pulls out seeing that huge mess

We agree the cum sperm whatever you want to describe it is the big turn on for us both too we could never envisage a bull fucking her with a condom it has to be bareback and his seed deep inside her every time there are some occasions when she sucks him dry and they can be quite hot too but nothing prepares you for seeing a bbc shooting his seed in your wife and then when he pulls out seeing that huge mess
Precisely. Cum is what it is all about. Like you, we see no point in anything that does not result in cum being deposited in/on her/us both that is the peak of the attraction and arousal, its just so fucking hot! If condoms need to be used, we are simply not interested at all!

Back