How do you thank your wife's bulls?

A good cuck should always spread the good news by telling his friends about his wife's black cock transformation.

Totally agree, a cuckold should be proud of his wife/gf. However the reality is that it is a difficult line to cross with some people being very judgemental. From my experience women tend to be very supportive, encouraging and accepting, whilst some men have real difficulty understanding and accepting it. I put it down to their fragile ego and maybe a lower maturity level.

My wife likes me to walk them to the door, shake their hand and thank them for coming over and to assure them they are more than welcome to stop by any time they want. I think she really gets turned on by this especially when one of her female friends is over and they’ve been getting fucked all day, all of us in the living room, the girls kissing the boys goodbye, then me walking them to the door and shaking there hands and thanking them for their time today and reassuring them they can come over and enjoy my wife in bed anytime they want, whether I’m there or not.
That’s a Great Cuckoldress/HotWife &Cuckold Marriage. If my Wife Ever Embraced the Cuckold Lifestyle I’d love to have such a Relationship with my Wife’s Bulls. The Fact knowing that She is Being Pleasured in Ways you Never could by Another Man or Men and Letting them Know that They’re Welcome to Come Over Anytime Shows your Appreciation and Respect for them and the Love For Your Wife to See that She’s Satisfied Sexually. I the Word that Sums it Up Best is Called COMPERSION 🥰🥰🥰

That’s a Great Cuckoldress/HotWife &Cuckold Marriage. If my Wife Ever Embraced the Cuckold Lifestyle I’d love to have such a Relationship with my Wife’s Bulls. The Fact knowing that She is Being Pleasured in Ways you Never could by Another Man or Men and Letting them Know that They’re Welcome to Come Over Anytime Shows your Appreciation and Respect for them and the Love For Your Wife to See that She’s Satisfied Sexually. I the Word that Sums it Up Best is Called COMPERSION 🥰🥰🥰
Very well said.

Totally agree, a cuckold should be proud of his wife/gf. However the reality is that it is a difficult line to cross with some people being very judgemental. From my experience women tend to be very supportive, encouraging and accepting, whilst some men have real difficulty understanding and accepting it. I put it down to their fragile ego and maybe a lower maturity level.
Yes, there's always going to be push-back. But nonetheless, get to know the people around you before you start sharing the news.

FYI - You dont need to capitalise every word

My wife and I have always thanked our bulls (and as we gained experience our masters) after they were finished using her.

we’ve covered a wide range from saying “thank you “ to cleaning him and her while he laid next to her. It’s an important part for us.
well well

I would like to both call the bull and ask him politely to come over and fuck my wife, maybe send a car to pick him up and bring him over ,and explain that she has asked me to call him because she needs it from him. I would most certainly thank him afterwards, organise a car for him if he needs one too.

Back