How do you stop messages?

NaplesFLCpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
@Hotchocolate69 has been messaging us for weeks. We’ve ignored him, hit stop accepting new messages and even messaged him back and asked him to fucking stop. It’s bordering on crazy at this point. Can the mods do something about it?

@Hotchocolate69 has been messaging us for weeks. We’ve ignored him, hit stop accepting new messages and even messaged him back and asked him to fucking stop. It’s bordering on crazy at this point. Can the mods do something about it?
@Hotchocolate69, please, be a good man and leave this couple alone.insisting and persisting the way you're reported doing would be a psychological ******* and that doesn't portray a good image of neither you nor the males on this site. Thank you for your understanding.

You simply need to report this activity to the mods...Just click on the report button and send a message and the mods will get it and take care of it for you, :)

You simply need to report this activity to the mods...Just click on the report button and send a message and the mods will get it and take care of it for you, :)
Thanks. We deleted the messages but haven’t received more today. I’m sure several people tagging him and calling him out will shut him down for awhile. If we get anymore, we’ll use the report.

Last edited:
Thanks. We deleted the messages but haven’t receive more today. I’m sure several people tagging him and calling him out will shut him down for awhile. If we get anymore, we’ll use the report.
You are very welcome. I hope you don't get bothered by him anymore, but in the event that you do you know how to report him now, :)
Enjoy your day!!!
Ms. TopCat

Back