How do you spot a bbc in clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandy there is definitely a confidence that comes with a dude that knows he’s got a BBC that can please women and a confidence in himself as a person.

Most BBC’s, when they see a woman will say, “she could get it, I would rock her world”

At the base level of masculinity is confidence. Women are attracted to confidence and even arrogance. When a man shows true confidence and no arrogance - women want to wrap that dude up.

Men, regardless of your stature, walk around with confidence

Fake that ******* till you make it.

I am a older BBC and when I see a woman that said hi, I say it in a Manly voice or when I am paying for things I have cash in a money clip and it shows a woman I can take care of myself and her . That’s how I did it then and that’s how I do it now! ( that’s right)! :qos:

Well... I'm not entirely embarrassed to admit this, just a little, but I am a self-proclaimed crotch-watcher n' prolly have been since I was in my teens... but only with black men! I honestly never take the time to do that with any of y'all white guys, and I've never ever even dated a white guy... so I guess I would't know! But, with that said... that is NOT the only reason I'd end up with a black guy, and it's not like the sole determining factor. I agree w' SandyPark... seems lots of black guys exhibit their confidence n' swag n' even total arrogance... and that's always usually been a good indicator for me, that's for sure. But, yeay!... I "look"... and sometimes I've been caught staring too. I consider myself a lady, of course... but many of us just can't help ourselves ;) ... whether some of us will admit it or not! xoxx, Dana

Well... I'm not entirely embarrassed to admit this, just a little, but I am a self-proclaimed crotch-watcher n' prolly have been since I was in my teens... but only with black men! I honestly never take the time to do that with any of y'all white guys, and I've never ever even dated a white guy... so I guess I would't know! But, with that said... that is NOT the only reason I'd end up with a black guy, and it's not like the sole determining factor. I agree w' SandyPark... seems lots of black guys exhibit their confidence n' swag n' even total arrogance... and that's always usually been a good indicator for me, that's for sure. But, yeay!... I "look"... and sometimes I've been caught staring too. I consider myself a lady, of course... but many of us just can't help ourselves ;) ... whether some of us will admit it or not! xoxx, Dana
Good to see white girls admit the truth. LOL

His confidence, even arrogance is a good indicator. He will have a "gift to women" attitude. Don't stare at his crotch but observe it none the less. BBC love to get erect and show off their bulge in public. They know it attracts white women and boys.
This is so true. I had a mom and ******* at dsw shoe warehouse looking at my crouch. The mom tried to play down the attraction but her ******* was bolder. He kept following me around the store then came up behide me, saying I excuse me, I am behide you, while reaching for some shoes next to me. I just laugh to myself and said, I can't blame them, since I wasn't wearing any underwear in my sweats and my wood was hanging low for all to see and I loved it. Lol

Don't be ashame, I love it. I will stand there a let you sexy ladies look and circle around for a second look. Depending on the women. If she's shy, I will look at my phone or and item in the store and let her warm up but if she's bold, I would make eye contact, smile and say high, with my deep voice then watch and she if her face turns red or if lust comes across her face. If I noticed the green light, I get real hard and let it raise up. If she keep sticking around, then I will approach her, in respectable manner but with the intension to get my wood suck or some kittee cattt. Lol. Btw I always carry the gold condoms. Must be prepared, that's what I learnt from the boy scouts. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back